Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:04 pm
Francis felt her clinging to him and moved his hand to her head, stroking her hair. His sleep was dreamless, but somehow he became involved with hers. "Ma cher.." He whispered, half awake. "Eet's okay now.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 pm
Lucia moaned in her sleep holding Francis back stroking his back with a smile. "Mmm not alone." She whispered in her sleep snuggling more against her fiance. "Ti amo~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:18 pm
Knowing now that her dreams were safe, Francis entered his own. He was a father, it seemed. Because he was in a hospital, standing behind glass and looking into a room full of little cribs. There were at least a dozen babies within it, and because of this fact the only explanation was that he had a child within it. Then he spotted her by the bright green eyes that only Lucy had. She was looking right at him. "Nnm.. She's beautiful..~"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:23 pm
Lucia dreamed differently. She was having a picnic with Francis but he kept rubbing her belly. It was then she noticed she was in the last trimester of her dream pregnancy. He, Francis, had a blush on his cheeks. Lucia smiled up at Francis. "What should we name her?" She asked him in her dream. There was no response, she woke with a sudden jerk.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:49 pm
Francis awakened with her, being thrown out of his state of rest as she jerked. "Lucy, darleeng." He quickly awoke, rubbing his eyes. "What's zhe matter, mon amour?" Then he pulled her close and stroked her hair until he was sure she was okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:59 pm
"My dream. I just fell." She blushed holding him back with a smile pressing a kiss on his forehead. "Ssh, I'm okay I was falling in my dream and I landed. I'm okay now, ssh." She whispered and continued to stroke his arm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:07 pm
Francis sighed with relief and let go of her slowly. "Okay, eef zat's all." He laid down once again, cuddling close to her. "What were you dreaming about?" He asked with curiosity.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:14 pm
Lucia blushed. "We were having a picnic and we were having a good time then you rubbed my belly. Then I was falling." She explained petting his arm and smiled tired. The clock read five thirty am. Lucia was still tired but she'd wait to see if Francis was. "What about your dream?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm
Francis was still sleepy, not having much of it in the past few days. "I. . . I saw our daughter, een zhe hospital. Wrapped all nice and warm een 'er blankets.." He said softly, stroking her arm softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm
Lucia blushed hard. She gave a little smile with the blush and held him close and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "That sounds lovely." She whispered snuggling him close. "Lets sleep some more mi ammore." She whispered with a yawn.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:32 pm
"Yes, ma'am, let's." Francis smiled softly and pulled her into his arms, kissing her cheek in return and letting his sleepiness take over once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Lucia smiled and snuggled close with a yawn and went back to sleep. She didn't plan on waking up for a very long time. . . Mid morning at least.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:01 pm
And did mid morning come. There were loud knocks on their locked bedroom door at around 10:30. It was Nona, probably worried about the two by now. "Lucy, eet's for you.." Francis said sleepily, poking her tummy to wake her up. "Before noon, she's your grandmother.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:09 pm
Lucia rolled over and groaned. "Too tired~ You get it~" She whined.

"Are you two all right?" Her grandmother asked through the door. Lucia, reluctantly, got up and opened the door with a scary look on her face.

"We are sleeping, from all the crap the last week we need to sleep just leave us out some food we'll be fine." She closed the door and went back to bed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:35 am
Francis noticed her scent re-enter his nose and smiled, pulling the covers up to his chin. Despite the sunlight hitting him directly in the face, he did his best to stay in the bliss of his sleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games