Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:52 pm
Sub was now getting antsy, he hadn't seen many people around the place lately and had feared something bad had happened to them. His paranoia had gotten so bad that he had started to sleep in the main area, hoping that someone would come by.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
Sub was now getting antsy, he hadn't seen many people around the place lately and had feared something bad had happened to them. His paranoia had gotten so bad that he had started to sleep in the main area, hoping that someone would come by.
Eventually, Sub would feel something tap his shoulder, the source of the phantom tap behind him.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm
Darksol88
SubonicXP
Eventually, Sub would feel something tap his shoulder, the source of the phantom tap behind him.
Sub would quickly jump around to examine the source of the tap, which would be revealed as...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:06 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would quickly jump around to examine the source of the tap, which would be revealed as...
"Are you alright?" Amaranth asked as Sub jumped. "You looked like you were distraught laying there."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 pm
After checking in on her warehouse in Coumarine City, as well as keeping up appearances and doing a small job, Aile finally returned to HQ, entering through the canal entrance. Though, her usual sleeved jacket was replaced with a sleeveless version, though it was still the same faded dark green. Upon seeing Sub in the main room, she gave a mock salute. "Hey there, boss, you okay? It seems like you've made the room into your new home."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:19 pm
Sub just glanced from Amaranth to Aile, mumbling something incoherent before he laid back down in the mess of a couch. "Need action." He mumbled, this time more intelligible. "Bored." He sighed. Looks like the Dark One missed excitement.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Well, you could always find nobility to screw with, or people in general...." She thought for a moment, biting her index fingernail. "You could also steal something and see if you could outrun the cops... that's always fun." It's as if this has gone through her head before.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Well, you could always find nobility to screw with, or people in general...." She thought for a moment, biting her index fingernail. "You could also steal something and see if you could outrun the cops... that's always fun." It's as if this has gone through her head before.
"Steal?" Sub softly uttered as he rose up and threw his hands on Aile's shoulders. "Steeeaaal." He moaned rather drawn out. "Me, you, steal."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm
SubonicXP
"Steal?" Sub softly uttered as he rose up and threw his hands on Aile's shoulders. "Steeeaaal." He moaned rather drawn out. "Me, you, steal."

Isaac walked into the room, an eyebrow raised, "Alright, who broke 'fearless leader' over here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm
Trishella popped up in the main lobby of HQ, holding a steaming cappuccino in her hand about the time Aile suggested screwing with nobility. "I'm all for that. Besides, I haven't had any chance to use Ansruther in a battle yet. Dunno how much of a battler he is except for that one time at Parfum Palace, when I snatched 'im." She voiced, spinning the Heal Ball on her fingertip.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:45 pm
SubonicXP
Espeon_Commander
"Why do I have a feeling you're trying to get him started?" Amaranth asked, looking over at Aile. If there was one thing she knew well with Sub, it was his quirks. It wasn't long before she heard Isaac. "...wasn't me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 pm
Aile blinked momentarily at Sub's actions, not expecting this kind of reaction. "Well then, I think I found the word to say to snap you out of a daze." She looked over to Isaac. "Quite possibly me. You up for some shenanigans?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:56 pm
Espeon_Commander
Aile blinked momentarily at Sub's actions, not expecting this kind of reaction. "Well then, I think I found the word to say to snap you out of a daze." She looked over to Isaac. "Quite possibly me. You up for some shenanigans?"
"Actually, I already had some things planned," Isaac gestured to the slurpee machine, "First, I have some plans involving that. After that, I plan to have some fun at Darts' expense. "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:08 pm
Isaac Hawking
Espeon_Commander
"Actually, I already had some things planned," Isaac gestured to the slurpee machine, "First, I have some plans involving that. After that, I plan to have some fun at Darts' expense. "
Aile raised an eyebrow. "Okay.... Didn't that just get fixed again?" She shook her head, returning her gaze to Sub. "Anyways, should I be racking my brain for ideas, or do you have an idea off the top of yours?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:09 pm
"Shenanigans!" Sub trumpted as he jumped to his feet, now standing on the couch, dramatically pointing into the air. "Assemble, Snagems! It's time we wake up sleeping giant of Kalos! Force their eyes open and let them see the truth! And I got the perfect target for triggering their alarm clock!" He cackled, whipping out his SNAG, pressing away at it before the large flat screen TV in the room turned on to reveal a map of Kalos.

"Since the eternal flame was put out the nobility under the king have become increasingly weary of his rule, believing that he has lost divine favor, that Arceus is displeased with him. Some are going as far as suggesting that it's time for a new house to ascend to the throne and a new king be declared prematurely in hopes that a new king will calm the peasantry. Usually, such discussions only take place after the king has passed without an heir, or if the accession is contested among multiple heirs. The king has caught wind of this and is not pleased yet dare not imprison anyone out of fear of backlash." Sub explained.

"So, why don't we do him a favor and 'suppress' these noble rebels for him? Maybe even give him more of a reason to punish his own nobility? Get where I'm going with this?" He asked the others.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games