Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:23 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She chuckled a little “ Looks like you have found a new hobby hmm?” She said then shook her head with a sigh as he growled “ Why are you getting all growly, they’re over there, not bothering us.” She said reaching up with one hand to caress his cheek. “ Maybe the beach wasn’t a good idea for your beast” She laughed

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:45 am
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade shook his head. "It's close to the full moon." He said. "And you're unmarked so my beast is a little testy but I won't do anything." His tone held a promise. "I'm glad we came here. I really am. Aside from that loud noise before the other noise was. . . pleasant. . ." He said as if trying to find the right word. "I heard the sound of a crying babe and I didn't flinch either." He sounded proud of himself. His hand still stroked her thigh.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 am
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven raised his brows at her determination. Seeing her act so fiercely renewed his desires once more in a split instance. And better yet she was preparing a meal for him. Her, a vampire whom would not know or appreciate its flavors. He wished a lot with her. To lounge in the sun, to eat a proper meal. All experiences they would not share as mates and it pained him. Not at his loss but hers. "Ah, Kade had the best lamb rub. Let me see..." He said, trying to recall all the flavors so much that his mouth may have watered a bit. "It had Rosemary, Fennel, Oregano, Black Pepper. Marjoram I think. Sage, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cumin, Celery Seed, Ginger. He liked to put Crushed Red Peppers into his, Salt, Garlic, Onion, Dill Weed, Parsley and ....gods what was the oil? I think it had a hint of Lemon to it. Just the smell of it cooking could fill a man's appetite." He shrugged his shoulders. "That's all the flavors I can remember anyway. You can always use a pre-mixed variety though, so long as you make it I know I'll enjoy it." His kind was known for their keen senses. Foremost being smell but taste was not far behind.

(((Sorry I hopped off so abruptly. I let my cat inside for the night and his hind leg was tore to holy hell. Something got at him he couldnt put pressure on it, blood everywhere. I had to tend to him for the evening)))

[ooc; My little mate, cooking for me.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oh yeah definitely worth the risk. Sure his back was all clawed up and he had her love bite on his neck but 'making it up to her' was definitely a good idea. Oddly enough though he wasn't feeling ill after that round of 'play time'. In fact he felt more relaxed and satisfied then he had in . . . well forever. With his Lykae companion snuggled up to his side looking up at him Adrien opened his eyes to look down at her. One hand languidly stroking up and down her back as they laid completely comfortable and covered in nothing but each other and the bed sheets.

"Hope you're not completely satisfied yet. Though I think we may need to take a food break before we go again" He chuckled not at all wincing or whining about the claw marks. Sure there would be some explaining but it wasn't really the staff's place to make complaints about doing their jobs.

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:24 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked up to him as he spoke then closed her eyes “All this need to mark, they wouldn’t even be able to see it. “ She stretched and shifted on the blanket. “ You were doing really well, I have to say. Still I worry how you’ll handle a screaming child for endless hours. Perhaps we’ll be lucky and there will be no colic or ear aches, or fevers” She said with a sigh resting her hand over her stomach as she looked up at the clouds drifting by overhead.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett gave a contented sigh as his hand moved up and down her back, the touch was soothing and arousing at the same time. Though she chose to focus more on the soothing qualities of it at the moment. She was laying wrapped up with her mate, though she doubted he knew that later part…about being her mate, but she wasn’t certain how to broach the subject or even if she should at this point. Instead she smiled up at his comments and gave a light laugh.

“ Hmmm I like both ideas, but ye’ve barely eaten since we met, I do believe that should have been me top priority. Then again ye seemed determined to have yer wicked way with me” She laughed sliding her hand over his chest, then lightly ran her fingers over the healing bite. It’d be gone soon, only to be seen by Lykae, but even then she hadn’t fully claimed him and the small bite could be overlooked. She shifted to her knees beside him and leaned up kissing his lips, while snagging the menu from the night stand. She briefly nipped his lower lip as she pulled away from him and slid back down beneath the sheet, holding up the menu for them both to look at. “ Should I be guessin ye be wanting room service? We’d have to get dressed for anything else” She mused.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:19 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I do deed want to have my wicked way with you. Though I suspect you wanted it too." He replied kissing her back while she leaned over to grab the menu for room service. Though as much as he would like to just stay in bed all day and do nothing but eat and have his way with her they couldn't do that after being cooped up in here for days on end. They would have to go outside sometime.

Speaking of which turning his head to look outside Adrien winced. "Hold that thought for just one second" He murmured pressing his index finger to her lips before using his powers to stop the storm and clear it up. Hopefully the city wouldn't be flooded too much.

Looking back to her Adrien moved his finger away. "We'll go out for food. Staying inside is for hermits and people who aren't in Vegas." He chuckled before picking her up off the bed bridal style. "Though before we get dressed I think we might need to get cleaned up"

Carrying her into the bathroom he closed the door. It would be another hour before they left the shower and went out into Sin city.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She laughed softly at his reply “ Aye, that I did, but I made us both a promise not to take advantage of yer weakened state.” she said curling against him as he put his finger against her lips and her tongue darted out to lick the pad of his finger in a sensual tease. She turned her head to look outside seeing that the rain had stopped and she arched a brow and started to ask before he began to speak. Before she even had a chance to speak, she was whisked off the bed and to the shower.

A nice long, hot shower, with someone to help wash her back. When they finally emerged she took her time dressing, she was feeling lazily sated at the moment. Despite the mild hunger she more wanted to stay close to him. Finally dressed and out on the town they’d found themselves in the Hard Rock Café. The atmosphere here was wild and so were the people, not to wild but she grinned as they were shown their seats and she ordered a purple haze to start with. Crossing her legs under the table she glanced over the menu before looking up and around the restaurant, she and Adrien were apparently better than the décor. Both were being eyed lustily by the opposite sex, and she arched a brow with a soft laugh before looking back to the menu.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: fixed a spelling error. Got class tonight

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded a little. "Of course I need to mark you." He said. "While other males might not see it Lykae sure will." He thought about it and snuggled her unable to stop petting her. "I'll be able to handle it." He said. "I have faith my wise and powerful teacher will have me prepared in time." He praised and leaned over her and pressed a tender kiss to her lips. "And yes I am talking about you."

Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja nodded as she listened to him prattle off random things and scouted her kitchen looking for them. She was glad he didn't fight her on wanting to try and cook something for him.
Sonja prepped the oven and pulled out a nice cut of lamb licking the blood off her fingers as she thought of something. Her eyes scanned the kitchen and she went to a small box picking it up and returning to the bench she was preparing the seasoning wit, in a mortar and pestle. Once she had that into a paste with some extra virgin olive oil she began to prepare the meat and the vegetables for one person. She'd never told him but watching him eat was fascinating to her. Almost enticing her to eat something too.
She began on the sauce next, a nice minty gravy she made him taste every so often to make sure she got the balance of flavours right. It smelt nice to her but she'd learned that smelling and tasting were different things.
Thankfully today she wasn't wearing her leather outfit just a simple sheer nightie she'd found in her cupboard, she went bare foot. And the shutters were closed off to the sun so moving around the mansion was easy enough.

When time came to serve the meal she put it on a big platter and tried to make it look pretty and then poured herself a glass of cloned blood just to make it fair. God she hoped it would taste okay. She highly doubted that it would but she hoped it would.

((It's okay. I hope he gets better soon sad also, I'm thinking the meat won't taste nice at all razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:14 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She tilted her head, then looked at him. “ mmm, what exactly does this whole marking entail?” she asked then laughed returning his kiss “ I’m just giving you the tools, you have to teach yourself at your own pace on this one. I’m just a safety net” She said with a grin as she shifted to wrap both arms around his neck, kissing him again. This time nipping at his lower lip playfully, and she was also aware of the crowd of men he’d been so worried over watching them.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and kissed her deeper. Making a tiny bit of a display but he pulled his lips away from her mouth and moved to her neck. "Well, It's just a bite to the back of the neck. Ingraining my scent permanently into your body. Telling other Lykae that a strong and powerful male is your lover and protector and if they wish to keep living to not hit on you. Or to protect you if I'm getting you a drink and some non-Lykae decides to make a move." He nuzzled her. "It also involves the full moon and lots of nookie." He chuckled softly.

His eyes went blue. "I like having such a beautiful safety net." He whispered in her ear. "Helping me overcome my fears." He knew that people were watching them a bit so kept his actions at a level that wouldn't get them into trouble and told to leave.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:44 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened to his explanation a faint blush moving across her cheeks as he explained it to her and she gave a light laugh “ Hmmm, over all it doesn’t sound to bad…a bit harsh, but not to bad. Don’t get yourself worked up over it though. We still have to worry about the baby” She said turning to look at his now blue eyes and she smirked lightly “ You’re going to be giving people ideas that your talking dirty to me.” She laughed faintly

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly at her blush. "I've heard of Lykae resisting the moon though. But I'll try to find out more about what will happen to me since you're pregnant." He whispered, clearly he was worried about it. He hated being away from her but if the risk was to hurt the baby he'd avoid her on times when he was at his strongest and most crazed.

His eyes went over to the people trying no to stare at them. "Honey, if were talking dirty to you, you'd be leading me by my pants back to the car and home. Or to find a private cave." He whispered in her ear with a slight seductive growl.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:04 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked up at him nodding lightly, she could sense his worry but she didn’t want to interfere as it was one she shared. She didn’t want to tell him it’d be alright and she wasn’t certain. Her gaze followed his as he looked around at the few remaining people and she laughed “ Oh really, I suppose that is one way to keep your temper in check around the full moon. I could just keep you worn out.” She said teasingly before laughing and turning to n** him gently.

Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:15 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled softly and kissed her cheek. "Sounds good. But I won't be angry," He whispered lowly. "I'll be uh. . . want lots of nookie." He blushed softly and snuggled her taking comfort from her attempts to calm him. She was so wonderful. "I don't want to leave you on the moon." He whispered in her ear. "But I must. Until I know what my beast will do I must be away from you." He supposed his feelings for her as a person and not just his mate, were influencing him greatly in this manor too. Damn. Now he'd recognised this he felt himself wanting to be more than just this. He didn't think he'd be happy with anything but being hers and her being his. If she did let him mark her on a full moon, he'd ask for her to share his name.
His arms took her into a tender hold as he nuzzled his face in search for her lips. Then he took her lips in a slow affectionate kiss.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games