Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:26 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Frosty (White)

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro made his way to the luxurious resort, already running late he was going at a light jog to make up some time. It wasn't that long that Robin was gone but to him it felt like an eternity. Just how clingy had he become over the past few months? The realization hit him that the two had already been dating for almost half a year, Christmas being right around the corner. He'd have to do something special for Christmas. He'd been saving up some money on the side for a special occasion. But today he wanted to talk about something else, especially since they had been dating for so long. He entered Saisons and looked around for a few moments before locating Robin in the small crowd of people. He quickly made his way over to his girlfriend and sat next to her at the bar. Hello there pretty lady~ He said in a flirty tone. Shiro gave the raven haired woman a big grin before lightly kissing her lips. You have no idea how much I missed you~ He said right before a bartender arrived and asked what he wanted to drink. Shiro ordered a corona before turning his head back to Robin. So how was the trip! Tell me all about it! He said looking at her with curious eyes.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:27 am

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Ohhh, where was he? It seemed like time was taking it's sweet a** time more than usual. I guess after leaving for a few days it made her more impatient. She just wanted to see Shiro! The wait felt so unbearable honestly. As she sat at the bar, Robin's legs swung back and forth as a small pout soon emerged. Again, she waited a little bit longer. Frankly, she was going to call him to see where his blonde butt was until he popped out of nowhere! With wide and excited eyes, Robin plopped her phone on the counter top and immediately embraced him tightly. "Shiro!" Being in his arms and getting sweet kisses from him felt like heavenly bliss. "I bet I missed you more, though~" The girl replied as she playfully stole another kiss from her blonde-baby.

Alright, that was enough PDA...for now at least~ Right now the two had to play catch up! After Shiro ordered his drink, Robin just requested a Sprite. Now, about that trip... "Ah, it was great! I went back to meet a couple of my old friends, had good laughs, maybe beat up a few people... BUT! It was all good!" She mumbled the beating up people part a little more silently than the others. He didn't need to worry about that. She just took care of a few..."issues" she had in the past. All was well! "Soooo, what did you do when I was gone? Don't say you were sulking in your house, either!"

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons ■ Money: $ 1,000.00 ■ Outfit: Chilly Day ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:11 am

User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy

Shiro chuckled at Robins playful mannerism. She always managed to make him smile even if she wasnt trying to. The blonde listened as Robin gave a brief explanation of her trip. Shiro was about to butt in at the mention of fighting until Robin said everything was ok. He didn't like the sound of her fighting but there wasnt much he could or should do to stop her. He sometimes forgot that she was fine on her own and didnt need him dotting over her like the worrywart he was. Shiro just smiled softly at the raven haired beauty right before their drinks arrived. He took his corona and sipped the glass before turning his attention back to Robin. What had he been up to, that was a good question now that he thought about just what he had been doing for the time she was gone.

Well to start I took Mai around town and showed her where a few things were, that turned into me taking her on a shopping spree somehow... He said rubbing the nape of his neck, that day was taxing even on his body. But besides that I mostly used the time to work at the club and put in some overtime. He said with a shrug, a pretty basic few days to himself. He didnt have all that much to do when Robin was around, when he was single all he did was work at the club. Did you think I would throw a party while you were gone~? He teased with a sly grin.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:34 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Right off the bat, Robin could sense how worried Shiro became when she mentioned fighting. She knew very well that he was protective over her, but he needed to remind himself every now and then that she was practically as strong as he was! A small fight was pretty much nothing to her when it came to her massive power and strength. She waiting for him to say something about the fighting, but was only left surprise when he simply just smiled. No questions? That was a first. He was usually quick to question her whenever she had a physical quarrel with someone. She guess the fact that she came back unharmed was good enough for him.

"Well it sounds like you two had fun." She said as she let out a small chuckle. Mai must've saw something cute while they were walking around town. The shopping spree must've burned a little hole in Shiro's pocket, too if he had paid for her things. Having siblings must be fun. Robin wouldn't even know what it would feel like to have a sibling - older or younger. Would the other "children" back at the lab be considered her brothers? I mean, the scientists who created her made countless others before her. The raven haired girl thought about it, but quickly shook her head to the idea. No. Siblings wouldn't fight each other to the death just because a couple of nut-cases told them to... Robin had no family... well, until Jeni and Shiro came along. That was all the family she needed to be happy!

Taking a few sips of her Sprite, Robin's brown eyes looked around the bar. How long ago did they come here? Their first day as an official "couple" was here when they had organized that ball. Now, they were back here on a date. "Hey, Shiro. What gave you the idea to come back here?"

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons ■ Money: $ 1,000.00 ■ Outfit: Chilly Day ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:51 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy, Nervous

Shiro simply grinned at Robins witty remark. She was probably teasing him, knowing that everything bought came out of his pocket. Mai was growing on him but she was a huge workload for him to take in. She took hyperactive to a new level, even by his standards. The blonde sighed before taking another shot of his liquor. His gaze turned back to Robin and he gave her a soft smile. She looked like she was thinking about something, over the past couple of months his thick skull had gotten better at seeing through her facial expressions. He wanted to ask what was up but figured it would be bad to ruin the mood. He'd bring it up later when they got back to the house, which reminded him of what he wanted to talk about. The Idea? Hmm..I dunno. I guess I just like the bar. He said with a teasing smile. It was good to have his adorable girlfriend back in his arms, everything was going back to normal which was never un-welcomed. Although I do want to talk about something, unrelated to the location where we drink sadly. He said rubbing the nape of his neck.

Shiro brought the Corona to his lips and sipped on the alcohol for a moment before setting it back down and running his hand through his hair. Talking about feelings really wasn't his thing. So uhm...We've been dating for a while and...Well I was wondering if maybe we could...permanently move in together? He asked in a timid manner. Shiro could feel the heat rising to his cheeks.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:54 pm

x
x
x
x
☾☼ םαч ③0 σғ мσитн ④ ιи sσℓєιℓ cιтч ☼☽

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:33 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

As the morning came the few rays of the sun that managed to slip through the curtains hit against Joel's skin. His hair a bit messy from the unconscious movements of his slumber. His eyes slowly opened as as the sun made his eyes glow before he looked around and turned to see Coorah sleeping next to him. His cheeks warming up at the sight of her before a soft smile formed on his lips. He was glad that the time they spent together the night before wasn't a dream. He had alot of fun with her and he enjoyed spending time with her. But he felt strange inside, was he catchig feelings for her? Whatever it was it attracted him to her. He was now thinkig about what they would do today as he watched her. Maybe they could go to the beach today or maybe he could ask her out on a date even though it already felt like they had been going out on dates.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Happy and Relaxed◄
►мσηєу: $995◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Waking up to Joel◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hotel room◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Underwear
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
►αςςєит: Australian◄
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 99/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

What a fun time Coorah had yesterday! She remembers distinctively going out shopping with Joel. For her she got herself a new swimsuit that she promised that he will be the first to see her in it. The rest of the day was spent getting lost together, although they did that too well because it got to the point that she forgot where her home is. She couldn't even remember where Lumiere district was. Fortunately they managed to find themselves a hotel to spend the rest of the night. As tempting as it was throughout the night while they slept in the same bed to take a sip of his blood, she kept her fangs to herself. Now the morning has come and Joel had woken up before she did. He may be surprised that she is only in her underwear as she sat up and stretched her arms. A sly grin appeared on her face as she said to Joel.

"Oi. Hows it going spunk?"

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:26 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel looked at her as she sat up and stretched, instantly noticing that she only had underwear and his cheeks flushed as the blood built up on his face while he stared at her, he rested his head on his hand as his elbow supported his head. A grin formed on his lips as he started at her. "Im good. Just waking up to quite the view." He teased before he chuckled softly as his gaze pierced her's. "I wouldn't mind enjoying the view for the rest of the day." He teased with a soft grin.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:09 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Stretching◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Underwear
►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Left Arm/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 97/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel did not make an attempt to cover the blush on his face that made it apparent to Coorah that he is impressed by what who he woke up to. Then again it must have helped that she had to remove most of her clothes during the night since it was getting uncomfortable and too hot for her to sleep with them on. After some soft giggling, she got out of bed, which allowed Joel to see her in full glory aside from the underwear she is wearing tattoos and all, and began to stretch her limbs. As she was stretching, she said to Joel,

"I always wake up stretching then meditating so that would be something you get to see if you woke up next to me everyday. Oh, I didn't get a chance to ask how yesterday was for you since I was so tired. Did you have fun? Before you answer I just want to tell you that I have to go to work today so you're free to come to the gym with me to join my clients for a workout or we can do something together later if you're up for it."

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:48 am

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled softly before sitting up and stretching a bit himself, his eyes scanning her whole body as he was not only fascinated by her perfect body shape, he was also fascinated by her tattoos. He gave her a soft grin once she told him she was working. "Well I'll join you then and I could take you out somewhere afterwords..on a date. We could also grab some breakfast aswell before work." He said to her before getting up and stratching a bit himself. He had her muscle shirt on and some pants but luckily for them they didn't have to stop back at the hourse to get their clothes. "I had alot of fun yesterday what about you sheila?" He asked.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:52 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Back to Casual
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 96/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

After Coorah finished stretching, her head moved up and her eyes appeared to be looking at the ceiling, but in reality she is looking at her spirit friend Fiona who is telling Coorah that she will lead her to Fiddle Gym. It made Coorah wonder why the spirits didn't help them go back to her home to begin with but she felt sure that they were acting in her best interest. To Joel it must have been awkward to see this mostly undressed woman just staring at the ceiling but at least he is aware of her ability to commune with spirits so it could be less awkward. She got dressed in the exact clothes she wore yesterday before going to the bathroom to check herself in the mirror. All she required is a light brush of her hair so she brushed her hair with the hair brush provided by the hotel before she felt ready to leave. Joel made the decision to go along with her to the gym and take her out to lunch when she is done meeting with her clients for her shift. If they have time, they could have breakfast before going to work. She checked the clock in the room for the time and she smiled noticing that she has plenty of time to eat breakfast before going to work.

"A date? Well thats exciting, although I do hope I'm not taking away so much of your personal time. I did have a lot fun yesterday and certainly would like to do something like it again. Maybe we can discuss this over breakfast."

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:14 am

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel watched her as she seemed to stare up atthe ceiling. After learning about her spirits he didn't question it. He just looked around around before she seemed to come back. He waited for her to check herself and get ready before he entered the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed his face, and started brushing his hair a bit, bringing down the small strande of hair that had been ruffled up in his sleep. He checked himself in the mirror one last time before putting the brush down and heading out the bathroom. He chuckled a bit once she commented about his personal time. "Well I don't have much of that anyways. Im still sort of a stranger to this city. Not like I had much free time either way. I was a detective before being brought here but I'll save that story for our date." He said to her with a soft grin as he pulled out his wallet and showed her the badge. "I think I saw a breakfast place downstairs unless you have a better place in mind." He said to her
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:26 am

Master Kiro II

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Back to Casual
►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 96/100◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Joel made a valid point. He hasn't been here long enough to have some kind of free time for himself since he has no idea what this island has for him that would be fun. Coorah doesn't even know herself and yesterday proved that as they were just having fun getting lost while they explored some of what Soleil had to offer. Her right eyebrow arched a bit when he told her that he was a detective before coming here and even proved it by showing off his badge from his wallet. How intriguing. With Coorah's abilities to commune with the dead, she could've been an valuable asset to police departments when solving murder cases but that sort of job felt too restrictive to her. Helping people get fit allowed her to be more creative and not having to rely heavily on the spirits as they always tell her not call upon them for every minute task.

"If I knew this island like the back of my hand, I would be taking you to a better place mate. Right now I'm hungry and would like some food in me so lets just see what this place has to offer. I can't wait to hear more about your stories as a detective. I'm sure they will be fascinating to hear."

Yami Miyagawa

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Yami Miyagawa

User Image

Joel Myers

Joel chuckled softly before shaking his head. "I'll make sure to buy a map and memorize it for the both of us.." He said jokingly although he was serious about buying a map. Maybe on their way back after the date they could get one. He was ready so he made his way to the door and opened the door for her as he gave her a gentle smile. "After you milady." He said to her. He was always quite the gentleman, specially when it was for a girl he liked. He waited for her to exit before exiting the room himself. "I should start find myself a job soon. Maybe as a bartender or maybe even here. However I wouldn't mind spending the whole day with you but I want to help you out since you are letting me live with you." Joel said as he began walking with her heading to the elevator with her. Their room was on the third floor.
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games