Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:18 pm
User Image

❛I do not fear death.
I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born,
And had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
"How do I know you’re not the killer?” she asked.

“Because you would’ve been the first victim."❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling intrigued. || I'm speaking to Alva. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Like two ends of a spectrum, they were terribly different, they were day, and he was night. But there were moments when two ends of the spectrum would meet, like the transition between night and day, like the break of dawn. The hell-hound did not lust for their body, no, he was fascinated, he lusted for the knowledge of their being. They were something, someone he did not understand, unlike the predictability of the rest of the world. To him, they were unique, precious. Like a flower that bloomed only for one night: Queen of the night.

The warmth lingered when their hands withdrew from one another, leaving him half amazed and half.. confused. It felt like life itself, vibrant, peaceful, everything opposite to what he understood. This feeling of ‘alive’, was different. It wasn’t an adrenaline rush, it wasn’t fear, nor pain. It was simply.. tranquility. Once again, like a water lily blooming on still water. The whispers ceased, leaving him hearing all but the sounds of raindrops against the glass window, and the chattering of customers seated close to them, along with the occasional thud of mugs against the countertop. Heartbeats, he heard. Life revolved around him, surrounding him, bathing his mind in an uncomfortable peace, but Iris did not resent it. He loathed holy grounds, but this.. this he couldn’t bring himself to resent. There was a connection, one he could not explain, could not put a finger on. But he knows.

An air of silence befell them, but it was barely awkward. Iris reverted his gaze to his drink, slender fingers toying with his empty glass before requesting for another mix. Screwdriver. Sour, acidic, but he liked the burn it left on his throat. "If you have questions. Ask." their tone was, once again, calm, like the gentle breeze in mid autumn, like the way dandelions drifted in the wind. Did they not hold any other emotions? Will they always be so.. stoic? Were there no more beneath the shell of their skin? Impossible. There was no one who could possibly be so pure, but there they were, sitting before him. It wasn’t something his mind conjured, no. They were real.

He chuckled. It was an invitation he gladly accepted. ”What are you?” they were not human, they did not reek of the scent human carried: stale, sinful. Iris turned in his chair, facing his body towards them. They had a slender body, carried with poise and grace. Their features were heaven’s craft, careful with each corner. Ethereal. They were heaven itself. ”Your scent, the way you carry yourself, the way you speak. You are unlike any other I came across. You are the first. One of a kind.” Iris reached his hands forward, tucking a stray lock of their hair behind the ear. It was a mere gentle graze across their skin, and it burned against his fingertips. A being like he, was not meant to touch someone- something like them. What are they? What are they. And his mind, like a time bomb, had begun to tick. ”You smell like water lillies, like morning dew. You are everything I am not. You are pure, so pure that your existence is nearly a blasphemy. I am curious. So very curious.”

When he moved, he noticed the slow rise in tension around the customers. He had moved, he had laid a finger on the elegant presence. It was only natural they’d grow weary of a ticking time bomb, but at the moment, all Iris saw was Alva, and they had captured all of his curiosity. It confuses him, it infuriates him. It.. pleases him. Their presence strips the hell-hound from its facade, and from beneath the shell, he rose. The eerie smile ceased as he withdrew his hand, falling into an expression that was a mix of confusion, fascination, as well was irritation.

”What are you.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: IT'S V FUN ROLEPLAYING WITH ALVA. THEY ARE V INTERESTINGGGGGGG

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:55 pm
User Image

Location: Starfish Company: Iris Money: $1000 Attire: [Casual] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

Curious. This man wasn't seeing another Alva. He wasn't seeing a dream, or an illusion. He was looking right at them? Why? Did he not have a desire? Did he not have a dream they could fulfill? Alva wasn't sure what to think. This creature who sat on the opposite side of the spectrum, steeped in corruption only saw Alva for Alva. The simulacrum could not figure this one out, their motivation....what interest did they have in a false being if not to take more?

Alva did finally request another drink, quietly requesting a glass of red wine instead. They remained quiet, almost deathly so as even their breathing seemed to still. They stared at the wooden top, blank eyes scanning every line until the man's question entered their ears. What are you? A heavy question. Their eyes would trace to him, still as empty as ever as he asked as her head tilted once again. What were they? They found themselves meeting eye to eye with the hellish creature in human skin. The words echoing in their heads almost as heavy as the rain.

They remained quiet, as the hell hound continued on. His description of them...it was so familiar. Their father, their maker, their original had said things much like this. The words however they did not sting their ears. Is this how one would think when viewing the truth? He did not see the haze, he did not see the other Alva's. He was not crafting his reality of them instead he was looking upon them. They stared quietly with their white eyes so trained on the man's darkened gaze.

They did not flinch when he reaches forward, touching a stand of hair and moving it behind their ears. They did not mind the gentle brush of their fingertip across their skin. Why was he so gentle? The smell of death so heavily upon him and yet it was not aggression. The emotions in his voice suggested that he too did not know what to think and unlike them he could feel them.

What are you?

and they were quiet. Their gaze cast downward at their hands, at the bandages that peeked just above their cuffs, and at their feet. Their hair hung over them like a veil. It was silent, but not awkward. It was the silence of thought, the worry of the patrons not hanging on them. The bartender was the first to break the silence as the glass gently hit the wood. Alva gently rose and moved back sliding their palms on the counter top before taking hold of the glass with all of the grace of a matron.

They rose the glass to their lips and gently drank away. It lasted on a few moments before it settled again and another breath carried the scent of flowers. Indeed they were pure, for a sacrifice was not allowed to be impure. An offering was not to be tainted. Heaven did not accept less than perfection...and no matter what befell them they were to be....

They turned back for a moment, gently speaking their answer "A lie." perhaps not the answer he wished but it was the closest the could get to a true answer. They moved closer setting things on edge once again at those who had their eyes. They wondered if this answer would taint them in the eyes of the creature. Their eyes gently scanning the crowd without judgement. There was no hate, no disgust, not even for Iris. There was a gentle if hard to find love...or perhaps it was imagination.

"I am everything they need, until there is no more of me. Once there is no more of me, then I return to be everything they need again. And again. And again. And again. I am everything you need as well, and when you've used me up. I will do it again. And again. And again. " indeed that description was befitting of....a doll. They did not seem distressed. It was just a simple fact to them. Their eyes remained ever so blank, and ever so welcoming. They did not react to their own word and instead went to sip their wine again with gentle and quiet focus. They waited for Iris's next question.

Were they a dissapointment?

"...I'll take all the pain for you. Now and until the end. "

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:28 am
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

I'm feeling intrigued. || I'm speaking to Alva. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

They were quiet, but Iris did not push them for an answer. Time was what they had, time forever stood still for the hell-hound, and while the others suffered the ravages of time, he did not. How does one die, when they’re already dead? Long fingers ran through his raven locks, stopping short when they reached the knot that was his ponytail. Pale eyes met darkened scarlets, but all Iris received then, was a tilt of the head. Again, he did not push, and instead, focused on the drink he held in his free hand. He brought the glass to his lips, letting the zesty smell of orange waft into his nostrils before he took a gulp. It was sweet, sour, but what he liked was the harsh burn against his throat, but despite so, there was hardly an effect on him.

"A lie." they finally answered.
”Funny. All I see is the truth that is you.”

The hell-hound paused. For a short moment he remained silent, deep in thought. And then, he laughed. But it was not of mockery, rather, it was the surprise of a realization dawned upon him. That was it. The hell-hound’s smile grew as they spoke. They were a doll of mankind, a person constantly at another’s disposal, but they were not tainted. Like a paper coated in waterproof coating, the stains merely trickle off, none of them lingering upon its clean surface. They were white, like snow, like light. Like heaven. ”I see. I see now. This is why I am so intrigued, so drawn. You are everything I will never become.” his fingers gently tapped against the polished countertop. No wonder he was attached, no wonder he felt as though there was a connection. They were literal polar opposites.

”We are mirror images. You are a beautiful lie, whereas I, the ugly truth.” they were life, and he reeked of death, but it was nothing surprising. He is a bearer, a bringer. A herald for the unknown many centuries back. Alva is to be used, whereas Iris does the using. Alva is taken from, whereas Iris, the taking. Alva is a doll, a tool to many, but Iris made everything else a tool to him. Everything was at his disposal, but not this one. This one, Iris wanted to keep, to frame on a wall. They should not be tainted. They could not be tainted.

"I am everything you need as well, and when you've used me up. I will do it again. And again. And again. "
”I need nothing of you, nothing from you.” his eyes flickered, but not of malicious intent. His voice was low, and quiet, barely above a whisper. ”You lack emotion, while mine threaten to burst at the seams. You. You are stoic. Inhuman. You are perfection.”

”I loathe peace, but not the one you bring about. You confuse me.” but perhaps it was because they contradicted each other so greatly, that they had cancelled one another out. They were the equilibrium of good and evil, they were yin and yang, light and darkness. They were heaven and hell, itself. A smile curved his lips, but it was not pretentious. It was excitement, it was fascination, it was close to adoration. When scarlet orbs met pale whites, he was looking at his own reflection.

”You looked curious earlier on. Do you not have questions?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

Location: Starfish Company: Iris Money: $1000 Attire: [Casual] Relationship Status: Single

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

So he did seem them. He say what Alva really was, and not what his heart might desire. Curious. They had never known someone of this smell to desire nothing. If they could feel surprised then perhaps they might be at this development. Alva wasn't quite sure what he was, but his smell only lent itself to one who dealt in death and darkness. They stared at him even as he laughed in realization. He understood truth now. He saw into the lie and saw lied behind that beautiful fog. A creature creature.

Everything he will never become? Perhaps that was a blessing. Alva was a servant with overgrown chains. Their eyes remained so still as he espoused about everything he realized from their answer. He was the opposite of them, he was real, a servant of darkness. A demon. He did not seem angered by their words however and only seemed...elated? Alva's curiosity continued to spark. A beautiful lie? Were they that or was this merely flattery? A trick? Alva was not sure what to think and this admittedly did evoke some manner of feeling.

I need nothing of you, nothing from you.

You lack emotion, while mine threaten to burst at the seams. You. You are stoic. Inhuman. You are perfection.

Perhaps such pointed words would harm another, but to Alva they were an odd comfort, and a burrowing question. He needed nothing? What manner of creature saw the answer to all they needed and asked nothing? What manner of demon saw the heaven's toy and did not jump to taint them? He only became more of a question as he spoke, his sweet words swirling around in their ears. They reminded them of the words their master spoke when he created them. They were meant to be perfect. Inhuman. They would be that which he offered to god to earn the favor of an angel. They were made in that image and yet...he did not have need of them. The curiosity flicked across those pure white orbs as they stared headlong into his eldritch gaze.

There was another long pause and Alva finished up their wine, setting down. They breath and again the smell of their breath was clear, no scent of alcohol. They let it sit for a moment before adjusting their jacket once again. They stared ahead and without hesitation asked "Why do you not try to taint me? You smell of death and brimstone. The darkness hangs off you like a cloak. You are clear a child of the dark and yet....you do not try to hurt me. Why? " a dagger of a question, but a creature like Alva would not play with their words. With all the description of their purpose they wondered why this one did not wish to use them. Did he not desire sex? Did he not desire blood? Did he not wish to hurt? They were unused to not....being needed.

There was no hatred in their voice however despite their words towards him. Alva only spoke matter-of-fact. They only spoke their understanding as it was true in their heads and nothing more. They bore no hate, nor fear towards the monster before them.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:38 pm
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

They stared at him, curious, yet remaimed silent and stoic, but Iris did not mind, he did not care. Vengeful whispers ceased at their presence, granting him the silent mind that had left him since his early childhood. There were no whispers of the dead, no threats, no passing souls that always lingered behind his footsteps. There was simply.. nothing. They kept everything at bay, whereas he, like a magnet, drew everything towards him. They were holy in spirit, yet their light do not burn him, they do not set the spirits wailing, nor throw them in agony. They became everything the hell hound did not, and could not understand. The lack of emotions, of predictable actions. They lack the scent of humanity, but perhaps that was why he had been so drawn, why they had managed to stir up a flare of excitement long burned out. Scarlet orbs met pale whites equally as curious as his.

He had found the one. The only one.

"Why do you not try to taint me?” they spoke their first question, and though it was not apparent on their features, Iris felt the curiosity in their words. “You smell of death and brimstone. The darkness hangs off you like a cloak. You are clear a child of the dark and yet....you do not try to hurt me.” They had become strange, just as strange as he. He pondered that question, too, since the moment their gaze befell them. Perhaps it was because he had finally came across a person that stood on equal grounds: one he did not have to look down upon, one he did not have to feel inferior to. Perhaps one of the other reason was because they did not fear him. They, unlike others, did not run from him instead they looked into the eyes that many had avoided, the cursed eyes that have damned many to their deaths. They looked upon him, just as he, them. A smile graced his lips, “Why?” and disappeared as quickly as it had surfaced.

Malice flashed across irises that shone a bright crimson, and his hand darted for they’re pale neck. If they were human, he would not hesitate to choke their breath from them until they had either passed out, or died. But alas, they were not. And to him, they were special. His hand, despite held against them in a choke, despite responsible of murders, was gentle. It held no threat, no danger but it didn’t seem so when the air in the establishment stilled, and the customers were set on edge. His hardened expression softened, and instead, his hand moved from their neck, brushing past angular jawline to settle upon their cheek in a gentle fashion. Their skin was hot against his ice cold, bathing them in unfamiliar warmth. Disgusting. He’d thought, but with them, it didn’t seem to be the case at all. ”Because I simply do not understand you. You are a child of light, but your presence does not torment me. You do not torment the spirits that haunt me but instead cease their whispers. You bring me peace, you bring me silence, and you bring me a sense of euphoria.” why is that? ”You are the first and you are the last to bring me such confusion, such.. excitement. We are mirror images of one another. You are me, just as I am you. We are very different, yet very similar. We are children of blasphemy. We were not meant to exist.”

”But we do.” and perhaps that was why the two of them sat here on this very day. The hell-hound believed in fate. He believed in arrangements of the higher ups. ”And perhaps this is not a chance meeting at all. Perhaps our journey were meant to cross paths.” a child of dark, and a child of light. This was the moment when the ends of a spectrum connected, a brief moment when the sun touched the moon, a brief moment at the break of dawn were two opposites existed simultaneously. Perhaps this was balance, the long awaited equilibrium of yin and yang.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am
User Image

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

It was not as thought Alva wished to be hurt. Their untold ages of pain and sacrifice had merely bred within them an expectation. There had been few who viewed them as more than a mere toy. Immortals were hardly so forgiving, far more accepting of the prospect of an immortal toy. Alva had long learned to expect for any who met them to carve their own histories in their mind until they inevitably forgot. They expected the crack of the whip, and the deep sting of the unleashed instincts. They expected their heart to be stolen in order to offer to death....a gift it could never claim until there was nothing left. How did this one so resist that urge?

Of course their expression changed a flash of a smile, turned into a sharp glare. Alva's expression remained static, not even a flinch as the hand darted for their neck. They wondered if he finally broke and was intending to take from her. It was a gentle hold, a caring one. Why? It was clear his hands had taken the lives of many without hesitation. It was clear those nails had dug into the flesh of many until they drew blood and cut the air away from more fragile entities. It wasn't at her neck to harm them, and soon it wasn't at their neck at all. It moved to their cheek once again, resting against it with an odd familiarity.

The people around them were on edge, but no one stood to interrupt this meeting. No one came to Alva's aid despite the chance it was always necessary. They were used to that, but they were in no danger. Alva knew danger. Alva knew threat. This killer offered none. He offered explanation instead as to why he did not harm her. Perhaps he did need something from them but for once it was a relationship that would not simply see everything taken from the florist. He needed that solace, and their presence eased him. Alva couldn't help but feel a little jealous at his ability to express, at his realness. He was not a doll, but they were.

Perhaps being considered a child of blasphemy might have bothered Alva once. A devotee to the divine as they were made to be, but in truth their god was humanity. They were not created in a lustful image, by the hands of a mortal to do what no mortal was meant to do. They were a mockery at their core no matter how much they wished to turn away from that truth. Their eyes remained straight ahead.

Did Alva believe in fate? They supposed it would be foolish not to in this world. Alva long believed they were cast from their gaze and left to wonder alone, but perhaps they were wrong. Alva looked down at their hands and traced the small marks from scars that would not heal until they were greeted by death once again. They would eventually look up again "How can a doll bring you peace if you do not use it the way it was meant to be used? If you do not dress it? Or pose it? No imposing or breaking....I suppose I am merely decoration." and finally they let out a soft chuckle. Alva found themselves being a little more capable of such in recent times, but it was still so empty. Robotic.

"Perhaps we were meant to meet but I.....do not know what that means." Alva wasn't really in the habit of making other relationships. They hardly felt themselves capable. Alex was the only one who called themselves friends, and even then he took them. He saw them as relief. It was not a roll they were opposed to but hardly had Alva ever been in this situation. The last was...

Alva continued to stare hoping that he'd perhaps knew what it meant if they were to connect. What benefit did the fates get from this meeting? He killed no one, but for her? Perhaps it was connection even if for a moment.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:49 am
sad
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

His hands were known to have robbed the lives of many, some that weren’t as innocent as they claimed to be. More lives were claimed, stolen, robbed, but those lives he did not claim on his own, but through the hands of those he had decided to manipulate, to ridicule in this small game he hosted. The survival of the fittest, and through their victory, they would receive enlightment, they would be free from the burdens that weigh down upon their shoulders. And for that, Iris presented them: Death. They were nailed onto the wall, positioned in a cross with their eyes gauged from their sockets. It was a mockery the hell-hound sent to the gods. It was his cry of rebellion, that his cycle continues no matter the deaths they had arranged for him. But this creature, this creation who sat before him, quiet, stoic, observant. They lacked the judgement that the heavens carry. They were simply.. there. A passer-by, a stranger, a casual look-over-the-shoulder.

Ice cold fingers traced their porcelain features. Smooth, perfectly sculpted. Warm. ”Do you sense the irony?” he questioned, allowing his hand to linger against their cheek for moments longer before withdrawing. ”I am full of life, yet my body is ice cold, dead. You claim to be a mere doll, yet you are warm, so alive.” they breathed life into the things around them, the way all eyes seem to be so easily drawn towards them, the way the atmosphere calms into serenity. Unlike he, who only brought about destruction to the things he touch, who only cause the lush greens to wilt should he set foot on them. They questioned him once more, of his intentions, of their use towards him, but Iris remained silent. He simply pondered their words, allowing them to linger within his mind for a moment longer before he chose to answer. However, what surprised him at the moment was their chuckle. It was melodic enough for him, albeit emotionless and robotic.

"Perhaps we were meant to meet but I.....do not know what that means." ”Neither do I. Does it even need a reason? A meaning?”

There was nothing he could make out of his encounter, of this sudden sense of peace he was given. The hell-hound wasted no time pondering on this question. There was simply no need to, and instead, he chose to address their former concern. ”Because you are simply not a doll to me, nor a decoration at this point. You are much more than that of an empty vessel.” a genuine truth spoken by a mouth so full of manipulative lies, of a tongue that spouted make believes in every sentence he spoke. But since they’ve started speaking, he spouted not a single lie. ”This world could bore me no more than it already has. Everything is predictable. Everything follows its natural course. I could understand everything, but not you.”

The ice in his drink has melted, causing a layer of transparent liquid to form above hues of yellow and orange. ”I simply wish to understand you, is all. You seem curious. You look like you’re learning, despite claiming to be a mere doll. Dolls don’t learn.” though it could only just be a self-assumption on his end.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:15 pm
User Image

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

The irony? Perhaps they did. The strange nature of this pairing was not lost on them, but it never was. His words were still strange to them however, but warm. Was Alva alive? They supposed that would be what they were technically as if they weren't then what could they have to give. Their blood flowed, their heart did beat even if all of it was only because humanity needed these parts. The universe played an interesting game indeed.

Alva nodded their head "I suppose it does not need to have a meaning." Alva did not consider themselves a being in gods eyes as people of their nature might normally believe. They were made by man and with the one who made them lost to history then they were on their own. They couldn't rely on much to tell them purpose. Alva didn't seem bothered by this however as always holding themselves empty and blank. Instead Alva focused on his answers, and what it was he felt of them. The warmness that poured from his cold lips. The kindness of his words. Were demons normally so kind? Were they truly doing this?

”Because you are simply not a doll to me, nor a decoration at this point. You are much more than that of an empty vessel.” and perhaps if Alva was more capable of emotion then this might have frustrated them. Why was he being so ind to them? There was no lies, no subtle venom from that tongue. The mouth of monster only spoke truth...almost enough to bring warmth to them. It was because they were a curiosity to one another. An aberration in ways the other had yet to encounter. Spots in their respective allegiances.

Dolls don’t learn.. Doll's don't learn? Were they learning? Would he grow bored of them if they did learn? The curiosity was heavy in her eyes and within that curious fog there might have been...distress? As though his words had finally hit deep. It wasn't the type of distress one felt from a victim however but more distress from a creature who was in a new situation. It was like they had been cornered, but there was no fear just....wonder.

And without warning they moved forward, but with no hostility in their movements. They considered he might have seen it coming, but they continued as they moved forward to place a kiss on the man. Not out of love, but it was like it was a test. There was no connection in the act, no interest...it was almost robotic. Perhaps they were trying to get him to react and see if it was real. They were trying to see if perhaps he truly did not need or want them like others. A small grasp at something familiar.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:52 pm
sad
User Image

❛I do not fear death.

The meaning behind the hell-hound’s encounters was never quite something he’d concern himself with. Regardless of meeting anyone at all, he was unbiased. Beneath their skin, everything was the same. Everything was flesh and bones that could break under the confinements of his fingers. Everything screamed, feared, all except for them. Scarlet hues tore away from pale eyes of white, hollow and empty, yet he saw both. Alva was both a shell, yet at the same time felt as though they harnessed life. Like the strange pairing of the duo, Iris felt that Alva was two ends of the spectrum themselves. A conflicting concept, yet he somehow made sense of it. His index finger ran across his half empty glass, tracing the droplets that had formed along the outer shape of his glass. His drink, once a striking shade of orange, now dulled, leaving a layer of transparent liquid on its surface where the ice once was. He brought his glass to his lips, which smelled of the acidity of orange juice, causing a mild numbness to spread across his lower jaw, before he took a gulp.

Dull, bland. Like his current life, if he may say so. But he took another, finally tasting the acidity that lingered in the bottom of his cup. It was sweet, mildly sour, with a hint of vodka dancing upon the tip of his tongue. A taste of surprise, like how Alva waltzed through the door. Iris licked his lips, feeling the bulge of his piercing run along the damp skin before colliding against the other on his bottom lip with a soft ‘click’.

As though unable to keep his gaze away for too long, his eyes locked onto theirs once more. Crimson orbs meeting white. Their gaze were now curious, emphasized noticeably, like the waves of the vast ocean when a storm hits, like the way clouds gathered before a thunderstorm. There was curiosity, and among curiosity there was something else. Something- ”Absolutely beautiful.” his voice was spoken in a hushed whisper, as though the things around him would shatter should he be a tad louder. Pale fingers, cold from his drink, and the harsh weather, gentle traced their bottom eye lid, feeling the light brush of their lashes against marked skin as his lips curved upwards into a smile. Calm, gentle, yet seemed otherwise. The sight of their eyes were simply breathtaking. It made him want to keep them.

But alas.

Alva moved forward, and within moments, warm lips felt as though it burned against ice cold. The kiss of life, perhaps? Whereas he, of death. It was warm, setting his skin ablaze and leaving goosebumps in their wake. It smelled of wild-flowers, of the sweet scent of roses and tulips, throwing his senses into an overdrive. Striking hues remained fixed on whites, only then noticing how fine their lashes were, long, luscious, and how light gleamed off the surface of crystal clear gaze. They were stunning, and it was foolish for a man to not lust for a person such as them. With one hand against the polished counter, Iris pushed himself off his seat, leading his free hand to do the same, cornering them between both himself, and the bar counter. The kiss was returned, but it did not reek of eagerness, of lust nor love. It was not impatient, nor harboring the intent to invade. It wasn’t passionate, or heated. It was merely.. and act of returning what was given. The hell-hound was not one to feel indebted to another.

He pulled away, and instead ran a thumb against their plush lips. The air of the establishment remained tensed, though it now shifted to one of surprise, and astonishment. ”How soft.” he murmured his answer, heaving a quiet, zesty orange breath while his gaze downcast to look at them. Should he be anyone else, perhaps his gaze would show lust, adoration, and impatience. But instead, all that clouds his gaze was something akin to fascination, surprise, and wonder. Like discovering something new for the first time. Iris pulled away, allowing his hand to trail down their bandaged forearm, before clasping theirs, and bringing them up to press his lips against their pale fingertips. ”It has been a pleasurable exchange, Alva.” he stated, withdrawing his hand from the radiating warmth. He turned around, locking onto white gems for the last time as he offered his last, with a hand extended. ”Shall I walk you home?” he asked, and if the answer was no, Iris would simply offer a smile, before disappearing into all but a black mist that seeped out through the gaps on the underside of the closed entrance, vanishing into the darkness that was the night.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: sorry for the slow post-- I wanted to make sure I wrote up something proper-

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image

"Be at peace please.."

Powers active!
-Info in profile-

How strange it was to the liar, that the demon told truth. It was so strange, that they showed no inclination of lust or desire, anger or sadness, disappointment or excitement. Not even the tale their lips told could elicit a reaction from the hellhound and this....was almost alien. They were at least partially glad he did not display any disdain or disappointment. In fact, they were glad he didn't seem to react at all like he really did think of them as a person. It was here they knew it was coming to a close however and that soon they'd need to part ways. They finally tore their white eyes from his.

He offered to walk them home and they nodded gathering up their art supplies. They were quiet for a moment, looking listlessly at the wooden counters before back at him "I am....going to an art show." they told him "Perhaps we will...see each other again." they said, and while there was no discernible tone from their words it did sound as though they were open to further contact. They reached into their pants and pulled from it a wallet, white with a rose design and pulled out a card. It had their number on it and nothing else, set against a pure white background. They had given one to Alex after they met as well.

They coughed "If you need me." they said though with Iris walking them home he would knew where they lived. Alva was not opposed to random visits, but they did have a job at the bar as well so they'd not always be there. It was not as though he needed to know that for now. It was the first meeting, and Alva had a feeling it was far from the last.

With that they headed out into the rain with Iris and towards home.

Ooc:
yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:14 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ④тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑨
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:21 pm
XxXZephyr_SkyXx

User Image

•·················•·················•

Austin sighed heavily as he walked into the bar. Given the weather, he normally would be staying indoors, in his garage, making wood art, but he felt a bit of an urging to go out and have a drink. Sure, he had plenty to drink himself into a coma at home, but nothing he could really mix with. Plus, he was horrible at mixing drinks; even with something as basic as a Screwdriver which was nothing but orange juice and vodka. With a disgruntled huff, the blonde lifted his leg and snuffed out the cigarette he had been smoking on the bottom of his shoe. Tossing the butt out the door, he walked all the way inside and took a seat at the bar. Running his hand through his messy blonde hair, water from the pouring rain outside sprinkled all around him. With his vigorous messaging of his hair, it was likely that he got any patron nearby wet as well; not that they probably weren't already. Even if he did get them wet, he didn't care either way. Grabbing a menu, Austin skimmed through the options given by the bar. While he would have preferred something a little less, fruity, he wasn't going to turn down the option to have his drinks.

When the bartender finally came over to him, Austin peered at the gentleman through his sunglasses. To anyone that was considered normal, wearing sunglasses indoors would be weird, but wearing them indoors on a stormy day like today was just plain insanity. Austin didn't care however, he refused to show too much of his face to anyone; especially strangers. Given that he was also partially blind, he didn't want questions as to how his face got the way it currently was. "A burger, fries and I'll try this Lava Flow thing," he ordered as he pointed to each item on the menu. When he was done ordering his food, he set the menu down and slid it aside before taking out his phone and see if he had any commissions from the art website he had set up not too long ago. It was extra cash flow, which was the only reason he had decided to set one up. The plus side was that no one knew what he looked like either, so there was no awkwardness there.

Money: $967 // Mood: Thirsty // Outfit: Out for a Drink // OOC: Sorry it's poop T-T And super late

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:07 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

"Ugh! What awful weather!" Though no one was there to listen to her as she hurried down the street, Rowan tried to cover her head with her hands to shield her from some of the rain, though it didn't help at all. Her green eyes darted from window and door of the shops around her and where she could hopefully wait out the worst of this weather. Seeing what seemed like a bar, she decided it was better than nothing and ducked inside. Opening the door and shuffling inside, she shuddered and rubbed her arms as her eyes quickly roamed the interior of the building. Seemed nice enough, except she didn't have much experience in bars in general, so it could have been a complete hole and she'd think it was the best looking place ever.

Seeing a seat at the bar, Rowan quietly made her way up and sat down, eyeing the man next to her curiously. Blonde, quite tall and wearing sunglasses indoors. How curious. She managed to catch what he told the bartender he wanted for a drink and she chewed her lip a moment as she grabbed a menu and looked over what exactly was in the drink. Goodness, she had no idea what was in it or what any of the alcohols actually were. The community she was from had almost no access to alcohol, unless a passerby were to bring it and share, but she was never allowed to partake. Taking a breath, she swallowed her awkward manner and leaned a little closer to the man, "I'm sorry to bother you, but do you have any suggestions? I can't say I'm familiar with any of these drinks." Smiling slightly, she hoped that her blush wasn't too dark as it was incredibly embarrassing for her to have to ask this sort of thing. Especially at her age. Then looking down at herself, she frowned a bit to herself. Well, if her stupid question didn't give it away, her traditional clothing absolutely gave it away. She did not look like she belonged to this era or region. Which, at least part of it was correct, she was very very far from home. Unfortunately it was all the clothing she had, she didn't have anything else that would help her blend in a little better. She wasn't overly interested in replacing her wardrobe either though, she was very fond of the traditional garb she got from her community. Blinking, she pulled herself from her thoughts and smiled a little again as she drummed her long fingers on her leg, a nervous twitch.

[☂: Mood][ Curious ] [☀: Location][ Shimmering Starfish ][☁: I'm With][ Strangers ][☄: OOC][ That's okay! I'm not great at first posts. Also her clothing all looks like the stuff she is wearing in the picture. ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:59 pm
XxXZephyr_SkyXx

User Image

Austin sighed to himself as he stared at the glass set before him. The red of the drink mixed with the coconut blend to make it simulate a lava flow, hence the name of the drink. From behind his sunglasses, his one good eye watched the contrasting colors mix slowly before beginning to settle. Taking the pineapple off the rim of the glass, he took a large bite of the juicy fruit, slurping up the juice as it slid down his chin. "Geeze..." he mumbled as he wiped the excess juice away. Grabbing a cocktail napkin, he set the remainder of the fruit on it and took a sip from his drink as he waited for the rest of his order to arrive. Liking his lips, Austin stared at the glass, setting it back onto the bar. Fruity. It tasted almost like a pina colada, just with strawberries. Or maybe it was like a strawberry cream daiquiri. He wasn't that big into mixed drinks, but he did tend to favor them over alcohol straight. They reminded him of his juice boxes, only loaded with alcohol as an added bonus. While his vice was mostly cigarettes, he did have the occasional urge to dive head first into the haze of lowered inhibitions. Rolling his moistened lips together a few times, he let his calloused fingers play along the chilled glass as he savored the taste. Looking up from the drink, he stared down the bar towards the kitchen and wondered if his food was going to take much longer. He was starting to get really hungry!

From behind the sunglasses he wore indoors, Austin's attention shifted to the sound of a voice beside him. They seemed to be talking to him and taking one look at the owner of the voice, it was clear that they were more displaced than he was. The eccentric clothing was a dead giveaway that they weren't from around here; or anywhere nearby. The extra jewelry only seemed to add to the eccentricity of this petite woman. What was with all the people around here looking like they came straight out of a movie, or comic book? To him, it felt like he was the only normal person in this city. Austin furrowed his brow as he continued to take in their appearance, determining it to be strange beyond all belief. Despite the girl's smile, the grumpy blonde didn't return it; he never did. What reason did he have to smile? His disfigured face and body left a sour taste in his blood. In fact, Austin felt a surge of apprehension at the smile given to him because it usually was accompanied by some judgement by the other person. He hated judgmental people. There was a heavy, almost annoyed sigh from the young man as he turned towards his own drink once again. Taking a large gulp, squeezing his eyes shut at the freezing cold of the beverage, before tilting his head a bit towards his sudden company and looking at her from the corner of his eye. "Depends, I guess," he began, his voice smooth but with a hint of gruffness. "What kind of drinks do you like? If you've ever had a drink in your life..."

Money: $967 // Mood: Thirsty // Outfit: Out for a Drink // OOC: I believe the day change is coming this monday, so we can start making reserves if you'd like

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ②④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ