Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pain: - "Not too surprising" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available): Chill, unimpressed | Company: None yet

Items at hand:

sleeves
    • Shizhong the spear
    • a swing seat
    • Rope
    • some sort of random contraption made of bamboo to stabilize things she ties to her spear
    • wallet, money and permits for her weapons and a driver’s license for spiritual weapons
    • an old qwerty phone

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

Lin Jixue stuffed a number of things into her sleeves. She supposed she was well past the era of when she had to bring both Shizhong and Fuxiao when travelling. They amounted to vehicles at this point in her life, like a glorified private flying car- or considering the option of flying with passengers, a private helicopter. That being said, it would be bad to walk into an establishment without checking it in first- especially in a museum. The lady at the counter for bag check-in raises her brows at the variety of different things she presents to check -in, mainly, a spear, rope, a swing seat, and a bamboo thing carved in a manner that allows the swing seat to be tied to the spear without imbalancing people. It was a neat way of transporting people, but who in this era even trains balancing on the flat of a sword much less a round-ish pole side of a spear? Not all countries even had laws on it anyway, she just adapted traffic laws and bike laws for the purpose with a small hint of flying law. At least the ride home would be fast, and they had the option of going through traffic by flying over it, so that was neat. She flashes the lady the permits and then tucks them back into her wallet.

Gaining entry into the museum, she realizes that the contents were… just a little bit unimpressive to her. She supposed it might be because she’d already seen a lot of these kinds of contents not too long after they were made- in some cases even having exchanged words with some of the (dead) artists whose works were now up in museums. Historical artifacts? Sometimes archaeologists get things wrong and she can’t help but feel unimpressed when the text it says is different from what she remembers things being used for. She had a lot more at home and her collection made archaeologists, historians and anthropologists drool. Still, she respects the effort made. It’s just… not up to par with her.

For the blind date she offered a random meal- as promised in her advertising pitch when she signed up- she hoped her handiwork wasn’t too Chinese. She supposed if those didn’t fancy her date, she could just give a few smoked meats or small jars of liquor or pickles to take home. She couldn’t exactly do them over- the style of her kitchen and the style of her cooking were time consuming and since she promised a banquet, she felt she had to deliver- appetizers, tea, steamed dumpling samplers (she supposed that was a nice way to translate food items that fall under the category of dim sum), beancurd skin rolls, yangzhou chaofan*, a decent amount of sauteed veggie dishes, Sichuan and Guizhou-styles fusion chili oil, freshly killed steamed drunken fish, chilled jiuniang* mixed with passionfruit and kiwi slices in chilled greek yoghurt, she really put effort into it this time around. The only things she hadn’t done were the things that could be made quickly that had to be warm (Hunanese Golden Coin Eggs) and that cooked fast. Only problem that would come would be if her date didn’t like pumpkin, since at the moment, she had waaaayyyy too much of the stuff and that was the reason she was giving random strangers meals.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Things that only matter when in a fight or when casting lots of spells at once

Concentration ( # of things being concentrated on )
  • (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration
  • (sustain)Sleeves(Inside/Outside) - storage space for sleeves - 1/-

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>The usual - +1 - x1
>storage - +1 - x1
>being in a place with lots of working boundaries - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 3

//OOC:
Yami Miyagawa

tl notes:
Yangzhou chaofan- premium, fancy fried rice (link here)
JiuNiang- sweet, fermented rice, occasionally called sweet yellow wine, some places in China have it for dessert, some places also like to use it for breakfast
She’s wearing this and fixed her hair like this (center one)

Falling Scattered Petals

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:58 am

"Here love, fancy a bag'a chips?"
"Sure we had a whale of a time!"

User Image

Stevie did not know what the "Essence of Soleil" is until she got there. The only bit of research she did was to acquire the address to the place. Upon her arrival, she learned that it is a museum. This is not the type of place she likes to visit. It is not due to a lack of interest in art. There are enjoyable moments when admiring the work an artist does. She views herself as an artist when she cooks considering the careful attention to detail she has regarding to the way food looks on a plate. A guest eats with their eyes first, giving them feeling anticipation just before they eat. What they see affects their taste, so whatever she cooks must look appetizing. The contents of the museum do not bore her. However, the environment at times can be too arid for her. She understands why museums do this. There are art pieces that are fragile, and a humid environment does not help preserve them. Fortunately she came prepared with a two bottles of water in her purse in case she needs to take a drink. One look at the blind date invitation was enough to remind Stevie of the name of the person she is supposed to meet: Lin Jixue. She entered the museum, not really sure where to go from here, but her feet took her to an exhibit about the Nanoa fruit.

""

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Stevie Collins]

EYE COLOR
[Green/Purple]

HAIR COLOR
[Red/Blonde]

HAIR LENGTH
[Shoulders]

HEIGHT
[5’5/7’2]

WEIGHT
[130/250 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Pansexual]

ETHNICITY
[Irish]

/("Sit down there and relax while I go wet the tea." )▲▼("Look at you there, happy out leaping about the place." )

///INDEPTH

MARITAL/RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

CARRYING
[Purse with various items]

WARDROBE
[Casual]

SPECIES
[Atlantean]

OCCUPATION
[Chef]

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:56 pm
Pain: - "Not too surprising" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available): Chill, unimpressed | Company: None yet

Items at hand:

sleeves
    • the claiming number for the baggage check-in
    • some sort of random contraption made of bamboo to stabilize things she ties to her spear
    • wallet, money and permits for her weapons and a driver’s license for spiritual weapons
    • an old qwerty phone

At the check-in counter
    • Shizhong the spear
    • Rope
    • a swing seat
    • Contraption to stabilize and attach the swing seat to her spear via rope

She strolled just a tad bit more through the museum until she got to the exhibit about the island’s famous fruit. The nanoa fruit would probably be an interesting specimen to study- a shame that she hasn’t quite settled in socially yet and most of her pre-existing connections are either dead or aren’t incredibly free for a chance to learn about the plant. She’d heard of many different species of spirit grasses and magical plant life in her life. It’s nice to see that there was one well-known and well-preserved enough without being an ingredient for increasing survival chances in life-or-death situations. Fascinating. Unfortunately, she could only go by what these already published things said. She sighs.

She walks just a tad bit more until the existence of a single red haired lady who matched the description of her blind date became increasingly, glaringly, obvious. ’Aiyaa, I can sense nearly everything within 4000 li of me but I can’t notice that this person is frankly the only person within 50 meters of me, that the museum is hardly populated at the moment and a match for the picture the blind dates give for ease of finding.’ She thinks, shaking her head, rolling her eyes up to the sky at herself.

She walks to approach. ”Ah, Miss Collins, is it? Are you here for the blind dates?”

• (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration

>The usual - +1 - x1
>storage - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Yami Miyagawa

tl notes- lǐ (市里 / 里)- a Chinese mile. About half a kilometer (fluctuates through different time periods but roughly around 500 meters/ 0.5 km

Falling Scattered Petals

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:40 am

User Image

Stevie heard of the Nanoa fruit in passing at work and at other places whenever she is running errands. Belief in the fruit's mystical power seems to be the reason why many are drawn to this place. If two people who are in love can obtain the Nanoa fruit, it must be definitive proof that they are meant for each other. At least, that is what she thinks. She is not aware of any trials or rituals couples must endure. While she finds this legend fascinating, whether it is truth or not she does not know. It is strong possibility given the diversity of species who live on this island. She had become lost in thought about the Nanoa fruit that it took Lin's voice to break her thinking. Dressed in an light oriental style white dress, Lin addressed her as Ms. Collins and asked her if she is here for the blind dates. She must be the blind date Stevie is looking for. "Very pretty", she thought. However, she did notice two striking features about Lin. The first is her hair. It was styled in such a way that Stevie has absolutely no patience or skill to do. The other is her heterochromia eyes. They were fascinating to Stevie, having never seen someone with two different colored eyes. Hopefully Lin will not take any offense to Stevie's staring. Soon she spoke with her thick Irish accent.

"Yes. Ya must be Lin. It is nice to meet ya. Um...was I early, late or on time?"

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Stevie Collins]

EYE COLOR
[Green/Purple]

HAIR COLOR
[Red/Blonde]

HAIR LENGTH
[Shoulders]

HEIGHT
[5’5/7’2]

WEIGHT
[130/250 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Pansexual]

ETHNICITY
[Irish]

/("Sit down there and relax while I go wet the tea." )▲▼("Look at you there, happy out leaping about the place." )

///INDEPTH

[Single]

CARRYING

WARDROBE
[Casual]

SPECIES
[Atlantean]

OCCUPATION
[Chef]

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:26 am

Items at hand:

sleeves
    • the claiming number for the baggage check-in
    • an old qwerty phone

At the check-in counter
    • Shizhong the spear
    • Rope
    • a swing seat
    • Contraption to stabilize and attach the swing seat to her spear via rope

There was a pause. It wasn’t exactly a problem. She already was used to this sort of response (she could pretty much claim herself the first Asian to end up in Europe and this is on top of the fact that when she dropped her act on pretending to be the opposite gender, her skillset made people stare more- there were not many human women who knew how to hunt).

Formalities, ah. ”I am indeed. Lin Yinrou, courtesy name, Jixue.” She instinctively moves her arms in to clasp her hands in some form of polite gesture but manages to stop herself at the last minute and fold her arms as if to abort the motion entirely- she isn’t in China, there’s no need for it. ”I think you’re just in time, and this one thinks that in this context, there’s no need to worry so much about the formalities on punctuality, ah.” She answers mildly. Punctuation was underappreciated, but she felt that if it wasn’t a business meeting or a big social gathering, for so long as the parties in question weren’t more than 15 minutes early/late, it was unnecessary.

”You mentioned in your sign-up that you like cooking, ah? I signed up to cook this meal for whoever I got paired with- you see I’ve been settled in the city for less than a month but before that I was already accustomed to pretty much growing my food from scratch. This year my harvest was bountiful- too bountiful in fact.” She pauses a moment to ponder on the directions of the conversation. ”What do you enjoy about cooking? If there’s any ingredient you hear about in Asian cuisines that you find hard to source, I could probably give some to you after.”

>The usual - +1 - x1
>storage - +1 - x1

//OOC:
Yami Miyagawa

Falling Scattered Petals

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:55 pm

User Image

Perhaps this may be due to Stevie's life experience growing up under the sea and on land solely in one country, but she did find Lin's mannerisms a bit odd. She has this formal presence about her that makes Stevie feel slightly out of place with her more casual self. Hopefully she has not done anything offensive. Lin probably would have mentioned something to Stevie, but nothing was said aside from addressing the question that was presented to her. Stevie simplified the answer in her mind to "both of them were on time". The conversation shifted to what Stevie mentioned as part of what she filled out for the blind date application. She does remember talking about how she likes cooking, and Lin was prepared with a mindset to cook for whoever she ended up meeting for the blind date. According to her, the harvest from her home grown food was bountiful to the point that she has plenty to spare. She definitely sparked Stevie's curiosity and taste buds.

"Hmm. Asian cuisine is not my specialty. I worked for Irish chefs and I hold a chef's position at Taste of Italy. However, I have delved into Asian inspired dishes before, such as Mongolian Beef and Sesame Chicken. I would be delighted to sample what you brought and learn more about what you grow."

///BASICINFORMATION

NAME
[Stevie Collins]

EYE COLOR
[Green/Purple]

HAIR COLOR
[Red/Blonde]

HAIR LENGTH
[Shoulders]

HEIGHT
[5’5/7’2]

WEIGHT
[130/250 lbs]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION
[Pansexual]

ETHNICITY
[Irish]

///INDEPTH

[Single]

CARRYING

WARDROBE
[Casual]

SPECIES
[Atlantean]

OCCUPATION
[Chef]

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:37 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑰тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦④
( ① чєαя, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 7:07 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled and he was relieved by the other's response. He hugged back, "Great. Also picked the materials that will do well against the environment except for acid, high pressure water and lightning" he said and listed some things the necklace wouldn't be able to go up against. With proper care he was sure the jewelry will last a very long time just like he hopes for their relationship. The museum was just a brisk walk away from the shop so they didn't have to go too far. "He is about to find out why the museum is in uptown rather someplace else" he thought as he held onto the other's hand. "Fair warning the museum is what it seems to be" he gives him a heads about the museum when they were halfway there. "Maybe your statue that got sold at the convention will show up in a museum or gallery someday" he said absentmindedly. As they approached the building he slowed down long enough so his boyfriend could gaze at the building for as long as possible. "Oh, there is supposed to a room dedicated to the island myth" he informed him when it came to mind. "Maybe we could check it out during this visit" he suggested as a short goal. He opened up the front door when they reached the entry way so his boyfriend could go in first if he wants to.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: confident.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Essence de Soleil
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: 'This place is huge.' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

"You thought of everything. I'm impressed." Saeki said and smiled once Patrick told him about the necklaces. His boyfriend was very well versed in jewelry, that much was clear now. As they walked to the museum, the young man listened to Patrick as they spoke about the museum and nodded with some surprise. He had been told the statue might be sold after all, so that news didn't come as a surprise. However that a statue of him might be in a museum one day was a lot to comprehend. It didn't bother Saeki though, he just wanted to spend his time with his love and he hoped they would for a long time to come. When they reached the museum, Saeki was distracted though. His gaze went up to look at the sheer scale of the building. It looked quite amazing. This promised to be a very interesting visit. He was pulled back to their conversation when his boyfriend spoke of the island myth. They mentioned it to the young swordsman when they were in the jungle. "Really? I'm curious as to what they can tell us. I look forward to exploring this museum with you my love." he said genuinely happy. He walked in when Patrick opened the door for him and smiled a bit. The other male really spoiled him! Once inside, Saeki looked around them as they went to the entrance as he felt like he walked into a castle more than a museum, sheer size that is.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I would be a pretty poor craftsman if I didn't prepare that much. I want them to last for a very long time even as an artifact" Patrick replied pridefully. Considering he didn't have any kids of his own and he wasn't sure he will in the future so his artwork he made served as his legacy and they all do have his signature on them. The insides of museums change often enough that each visit may wield different results. He was hoping this to be true this time around because last time was during a blind date several weeks back and he desperately wants a different experience since he has come here with his boyfriend. Walked inside the building after his boyfriend then he pamphlet to see what is new. "Seems the museum is going for a historical halloween themed artwork and photos from the beginning of it in this country" he informed Saeki. "I wonder the museum will be giving out candy to the locals because that is something downtown museums do in other cities" he pondered out loud. Hands out the pamphlet to the other if he wants to look at it too. "I don't know much about Halloween myself outside of what I have seen in movies" he thought to himself.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:27 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: 'Interesting' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP

"Of course, that makes sense." Saeki replied and smiled to his boyfriend. The young man looked around as they walked to the entrance desk of the museum. When Patrick spoke again though, he looked back at them and then at the pamphlet they offered him as he took it and looked at the information. Just as Patrick said, they were going for Halloween through the ages. That sounded really interesting to Saeki. Especially since he knew next to nothing about Halloween in this region. This would serve as a good education.

"Sounds interesting. It will teach people all they need to know as well if they are unfamiliar with the topic." he praised the program. When his boyfriend spoke of candy handed out however it surprised him. In a museum with all those artifacts and expensive inventory, allowing candy? That was unusual to him, but if they allowed it who was he to argue. Saeki wasn't much for candy though. "I'm curious to all we will see. But most of all I am happy I can experience this visit with you." Saeki said and smiled at Patrick.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"That's true and it is temporary enough not to get too old" Patrick agreed with Saeki. "Me too" he said regarding the visit and smiled back at him. He walked around with Saeki to check out the exhibits. Got close as he could in examining the mannequins with eyes only amazed about the attention to details for the outfits. "The costumes were pretty simple back then effective in being a little scary" he commented while looking at some photos. After about fifteen minutes of walking around and stopping by the exhibit about the island myth he was starting to feel hungry. "During my last visit at this museum I found out about a food truck that frequents here. Do you want to eat at a food truck for lunch? They sell okonomiyaki" he asked him to leave out other details about it since he thought it would be unnecessary. "Is trying out that fruit on that island something you would be interested in doing someday with me?" he asked, referring to the fruit from the orchard from the island that couples can have together. "After we eat we could go to the arcade if that is alright with you then end things with an evening walk to your place" he suggested for the latter half of the date.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:25 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: '-' ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

Saeki smiled when Patrick replied and then he focused on the museum displays. Of course he was never too focused that he wouldn't hear his boyfriend, the young man made sure to have plenty of attention for Patrick. Patrick was the most important one at the museum here for Saeki. When they looked at the old halloween costumes, they didn't seem very scary to the young swordsman. But then where he came from kids were freely exposed to things like Oni. The bad spirits that would whisk them away if they would be out after sunset. Those looked a whole lot scarier. Saeki could appreciate the complicity for their time though. Once they stopped and Patrick spoke of food, of course the man was jumping from topic to topic again. It was something Saeki was accustomed with by now. They often seemed to switch topics randomly. The young man smiled and nodded. "Sure that sounds good. It would be nice to taste some Okonomiyaki again." he replied, happy to have some of his native pancakes again. "Soulmates huh? I'm in for a try." Saeki said and chuckled happily. He did read some of it by now. The trials sounded challenging, he loved a challenge. Saeki nodded when Patrick mentioned the arcade and the walk. It would seem they had the entire date day set now.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 12:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"The original reason for the existence of Halloween is obsolete now that most races" Patrick said to the overall tour of the Halloween exhibits. "Great, let's head over there then. I'm ready to eat lunch" he said and chuckled a little to himself. Felt like his heart fluttered a little at the mention of the word 'soulmates'. "Thank you for considering doing it with me" he said smiling thankful for his boyfriend's response. Originally gave up on the concept of soulmates after his last relationship ended abruptly, but he was willingly to give it a try again in looking forward to the orchard for Saeki. He started leading the way to the food truck once his partner was ready to move on because he didn't want him to his whims and allow him to take his time browsing. Went past some of the other exhibits on the way outside of the museum. He ordered what he had last time, cheese and sweet corn with okonomiyaki sauce and mayonnaise and ordered a drink to go with it. Sat down at a different bench than the one from last time. He thought it tastes even better in the company of his boyfriend. After they finished up here they would head to the arcade next which is located at the shopping district. [exit to the mushroom kingdom]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Essence de Soleil.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: enjoyment.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1171.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces