Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:10 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

It wasn't supposed to be like this! She's supposed to be all angry and yelling, but why is she crying so much?! She can't calm down! 'So many people'? What in the world was he doing? Why can't he tell her? "I ha.. I ha.." She started to say, and began to push him away gently, before she stopped. She couldn't ever tell him that she hated him. Her heart wouldn't lie, it was beating super fast like it always did when she was around him. He was the one that saved her when the Halloween festival went haywire, and stayed with her the whole day in the hospital afterwards. He even came to her house late at night just to give her flowers! Plus, they had a lot of cute and happy moments at his house..

A small blush was on her face when Seth tried to wipe her tears away. It was actually a little comforting, and she was tempted to hold his against her face, but stopped herself from doing so. Rina finally smiled when he mentioned Enya, and wondered where the foxgirl was. 'I hope she's doing fine..' She thought, calming down from her crying fits. He wants to make up for it? How about not leave her again!

Rina stared right at Seth, conflicting emotions could be easily see on her face. When he spoke one last time, it almost seemed like she was going to burst into tears again before she calmed down, and controlled her breathing. Sniffling again, she leaned forward, and accepted his embrace. Ugh, Jason's gonna scold them 'til their ears bleed. She could care less about that now. In fact, she feels just a bit happy.. She forgives way too easily though, that's still a problem.

"I still.. I still love you, you dummy. Just don't leave me again, OK?" She finally gave in. It was still bothering her about what in the world could have been so important that he couldn't tell her, but she'll just leave it at that. They're both idiots.

User Image

✿ $1000 || Calm? || Sweater Weather || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth Ryujin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His heart dropped as he felt her pull away from his embrace. He panicked again after she started to speak again. What was she going to say? Is she going to reject him? "Hm..?" he said unenthusiastically. "It's alright if you decide to end things, I just wanted to let you know I was back. That I came back for you." he answered. His hands slowly drop until she finally fell into his embrace. He stared at her in disbelief as he thought that it was pretty unbelievable that she forgave him. "Pft" he snickered.

An uncontrollable grin stretched across his face and his heart started racing. All the adrenaline rush he's been having throughout their conversation sure tired him out. Plus, he's still pretty jet lagged since he rushed all the way. He took the bag from his side and placed it in front of her, still quite rough on the edge when it comes to dealing with girls. It's always been that way, hasn't it, nothing has changed. He pointed at the bag, his eyes darted around the area.

"That's for you- It was limited edition- I remembered you liked cartoons so.." he scratched his head awkwardly and let out an inward laugh before patting her head and pulling her in for another embrace.

"Arranged marriage.. he spoke with the most quiet voice he can ever make.

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:28 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Rolling her eyes was her response to Seth's snicker, and a look that said, 'Don't push your luck'. Rina mumbled a soft 'thank you' when he gave her the doll, she wasn't excited as she should've been. She snuggled into him when he pulled her in once more, liking the peace before the storm. She would have to tell him, she can't hide something like that from him, no way. A look of surprise came to her face, an arranged marriage? Between him and someone else? "I would've understood.." She said, just as quietly as he spoke. The first small kiss shocked her a little, and she was a little apprehensive towards the next one, but eventually relaxed into it. It was what she wanted anyway..

She had a soft and almost vulnerable look in her eyes as she stared at Seth, until he mentioned a strange scent. A strange scent? She's been using the same shower stuff, it's her favorite! Oh no, no, no.. She wasn't planning on telling him now! Pushing him away gently and feeling self-conscious all of a sudden, she got about a foot away from him before she stuttered, "I-I love you too, but.."

He wouldn't hit her, right? No, no, Seth wouldn't do that! He's not violent! At least not towards her, anyway. "I was really sad that you left, I.. I.. I lost control of myself, OK?! I went to a stupid bar just to have a dumb sandwich, but the stupid a*****e bartender gave me a drink, got me drunk, and took me home with him!" She blurted out, very quickly and loudly. Luckily, there were barely any people on the beach since it was winter, and they were too far away to hear. She can't believe she did this to herself! Everything would have been perfect right now if she hadn't gone to that damn bar! "I hate him, I hate that man!" Yelling, tears coming down her face again. She fell backwards, her butt landing on the sand. She dragged her knees to her face, and sobbed, obvious that she was really upset by this. Jason and her family were accepting, it wasn't surprising that they were, but it was for good reason. She was a succubus, 18 years old, who hadn't had sex! That was what succubi were all about! The only reason she survived was because her village abstained from sex for decades so they could survive without it, and because she was raised by angels afterwards. But would Seth understand? Yeah, yeah, he would, right? He's sweet, he's nice, but this isn't something they've dealt with before! Only with Jason, and he's back home now! This is so ridiculous, she's not made for this crap! She never wanted this! Not ever!

User Image

✿ $1000 || Extremely Panicked || Sweater Weather || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image

Seth Ryujin

He looked downwards at the sand, feeling awful about himself. "Our family has always married from and arranged meeting for generations, including my mother. I supposed they assumed I would do the same. I don't see them as my family. They only wanted to marry for wealth." he scowled. It was ridiculous, marrying someone for wealth and ending up sleeping with someone else without the knowledge of their spouse. It was something he couldn't accept. "I don't see them as my family, so I don't see how it's necessary. The wedding's called off though but I got a good slap from that woman. Hah, pathetic aren't I?" he exclaimed self-mockingly.

He got slightly confused after she got away. Why wasn't she answering his question? He grew anxious. She is a succubus but there's no way she'd do something like that, right? She mentioned last time that she doesn't do stuff like that. It took him a while to process what she said after. No. No, no, no. This can't be. "Nothing happened.. right? You're just playing a damned prank with me, aren't you? Tell me. Tell me nothing happened." his blood boiled. He was letting her change her words, saying it was a prank and he'll forget everything. He was giving her a chance. It's starting to haunt him.

"It's not true." he muttered before losing his mind and grabbing her shoulder. His fangs protruded and his voice deepened. "TELL ME YOU DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HIM." his practically yelled after noticing the hickey she has on her neck. He snapped back into his senses before she fell backwards on the sand sobbing drastically.

s**t.

No, this can't be happening. How could she? Sure, he left her but- how could she. He held his hand in front of him whereas his other hand covered his face. "Sorry. Sorry. Don't look at me." he murmured. His eyes sting from the tears. The hell is he doing? Tearing up over some pathetic crap? "Who is he. Who is that b*****d?!" he scowled. "Why..? Why would you- .. I can't. Rina, I can't do this." he held his head as he sat on the sand.

"Why..? I thought everything was alright-..

OOC:
i am rare pepe

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:19 pm
User Imagetext text t
User ImageUser Image

User Image

It hurt. It hurt her so bad when he asked if she was joking, to tell him it was a prank. Why in the world would she joke about that?! It isn't a funny topic at all! Her head turned away from him when he yelled, growing even more upset. She was not OK.

Her body was shaking a little as she continued to cry, curling up even tighter, as if she was trying to shield herself from his voice. "H-His name is Lysander.." She choked out. She felt like she betrayed him, of course this was betrayal. But she didn't want it to be! She didn't want this!

However, the next few things he said got her angry. Raising her head, her face wet with tears again, and eyes red, "You can't do this? You can't do this? I can't f***ing do it anymore, Seth!" She shouted, thinking aloud. "Sorry that I cared for you! Sorry that I got messed up after you left! If you haven't realized yet, I'm a succubus, my kind feed off sex. Just because I say I don't do things like that, doesn't mean I can stop my body from doing it! I'm an 18 year old succubus, who had never had sex before; and on top of that, I was drunk! So not only was I 'hungry', I was loopy as s**t, too! So don't come over here and tell me, 'Why would I', or 'I can't do this', because I can't either right now! Everything is not alright! I'm so stupid to these kinds of things! Jason and my family understood me, so if you're gonna gripe at me, just leave me alone!" Finally lost her temper. This really was her breaking point.

Rina let out an exasperated sigh, running her hand through her hair, and actually tugged hard enough to pull out some strands. "Look, I'm sorry that I yelled, but I just.. I'm sorry.." She said, before slumping back down, her head hidden behind her knees again. "I do want to be with you, I do. I do love you." She just can't shut up! This is how she feels, she'll get it out one way or another! "I understand if you don't want to be with me, after this.." She's moving back home, she can't do this, this is too much stress on her little body. Her feet dug into the sand she was sitting on, momentarily forgetting about her hate for sand. In all honesty, she wishes it would swallow her up right now, so she could just get away from all this. Why is it so hard to be with somebody?

User Image

✿ $1000 || Extremely Panicked, Very Upset || Sweater Weather || Single..? || With Seth ✿

OOC:

[quote"Lyeisander"]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:35 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦0
( ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:50 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"A peaceful setting..."

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon had arrived at the beach with a book in hand and glanced around the beach and unsurprisingly enough there were very few people around at the current moment, it was after all a rather chilly day. He then held open the romance novel who borrowed from the Library and began to stroll down the beach as he read his book "Oh dear Sarah...you seem to be in a bind....Tray or Steve...?" Damon commented to himself as he listened to the waves crash against the sand. Having the beach mostly to himself was rather nice since the waves set the mood for his novel.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:27 am
User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

Blair had no real idea how he had ended up at the beach, he just let his feet guide him and next thing he knew he was standing on the sand, listening to the waves crash against the shore. Not really being one to complain about things he found a spot to sit underneath a stray palm tree and went through his bag to grab his headphones, ipod and tablet. Placing the headphones on his head he played his music and started playing one of the many games on the tablet. Thinking that he was alone, having not seen anyone from where he stood on the beach he hardly noticed when he started to sing along to the current song. The lyrics rose from his lips and hung in the near silent air.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Beach 🔥My Pals: N/A 🔥My Clothes: Nice and Warm 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Beaches are oddly relaxing.. 🔥My Feelings: Comfortable. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cellphone, Galaxy Bag with a couple snacks and a tablet 🔥My Job: N/A

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

Blades252

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:59 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heheh...oh dear...."

Company:
A young man

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Current Outfit

Damon had been so absorbed in his book that when he heard someone singing it caught him by surprise. He looked and saw a man couple feet away sitting under a palm tree singing his heart out as a small smirk crossed Damon's features "Oh dear..." he muttered to himself...this man was not that good at singing, he was horrible but hitting the higher notes was painful to hear at certain points. However despite the poor attempt Damon found it amusing to say the least so Damon calmly closed his book and strolled over beside the sitting man and bent over, removing one of the headphones off his ear "If a stranger can be perfectly honest your singing leaves much to be desired!" Damon stated in an amused tone as he released the headphone and chuckled in amusement.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Blair jumped at the sudden voice and quickly turned towards the source. He pulled his headphones off and placed them around his neck. Staring up at the man his face flushed lightly at his comment, but that didn't stop a toothy grin from popping up on his face, almost like he wasn't that embarrassed. "Well you do have a good point, my singing sounds like a dying cat if I do say so myself." he said laughing, "I just thought I was alone here, not many people come to the beach on a cold day y'know, so I didn't really notice that I had started belting out lyrics. Hopefully I didn't cause your ears too much pain." As he spoke he slowly stood up and placed his items back in his bag. After stretching out his limbs and brushing sand off of himself, he held out a hand in a handshake gesture. "Unpleasant singing aside, my name is Blair, and you are?"

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Beach 🔥My Pals: N/A 🔥My Clothes: Nice and Warm 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Well this is one way to meet people. 🔥My Feelings: Comfortable. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: Ipod, Headphones, Cellphone, Galaxy Bag with a couple snacks and a tablet 🔥My Job: N/A

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

Blades252

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:50 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Hm

Company:
A young man named Blair

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Current Outfit

Damon reached out and shook Blair's hand with a smirk "Damon Harper, pleased to meet you Blair" he introduced himself with a pleasant smile on his face. Damon then simply shrugged his shoulders as he held up his romance novel "Besides the agony that I had to endure I believe I'll be fine, I was only here to catch up on some reading" he laughed before looking out at the ocean for a moment "The sound of the waves really help set the mood for my reading material" Damon explained his reasoning for being at the beach, as silly as it may seem.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"Pleasure to meet you as well Damon." Blair said with a grin before he looked at the novel, gazing at the title before looking back to Damon. "Well reading on the beach is certainly not the oddest place I've seen a person trying to read a book, that would have to be a kid I used to know who would hide and read in different cupboards of all places, no one knew how he got in and out of them so easily.. Nice kid.. I wonder what happened to him.." he mumbled that last part under his breath, tapping his chin as he seemed to go away for minute, before shaking himself out of his reverie. "Anyways, that is neither here nor there. If you don't mind my asking, what's the book you're reading there?" he asked with a smile.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Beach 🔥My Pals: N/A 🔥My Clothes: Nice and Warm 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Well this is one way to meet people. 🔥My Feelings: Comfortable. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

Blades252

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:34 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Hm

Company:
A young man named Blair

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Current Outfit

(OOC: Sorry about the longggg wait, the holidays were just killer)

Damon listened to Blair go on about some young kid with odd reading habbits and chuckled slightly at the story "Oh my, that is rather...odd..." he said with an amused smirk on his face. Once Blair then asked about his book he held it up and shrugged his shoulders "Oh it's just a typical romance novel, from what I understand so far the main character, a young woman, needs to choose between your typical biker bad boy and the quintessential boy next door...." Damon explained what he understood of the book so far "Personally myself I feel like she should take the boy next door, he seems the most stable but that's just me!" he chuckled as he shared his thoughts on the book. It was rather cheesy but it wasn't a bad read by any means.

KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:51 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ⑤ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games