Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:53 pm
Seiren Daio
Accompanied: Strker Etana

While the music being played as trance house and more people come in, Seiren took a moment to see people entering at the door. These people sat at the bar but their faces were all pale and full of fright. She didn't like the fact this paranoid thing around town is shaken up beloved destination. She face away from the door and take in the company with Stryker and Etana. Her studies both of her colleagues body language as she gives in their mellow mood.

"So Mr. Etana, what brings you to Soleil city? Myself here is get much mediation done but I see,I have to look into this series of events soon."

She said to Etana with his mysterious narrow hazel eyes and glared at him. " don't think, I be rude Stryker. You seem unease. What's wrong
?"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Stryker, Seiren || Outfit: In Picture .
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

"Perhaps.. you can tell me in another lifetime."
"Ha...well that is what a good drink is for. To running away from or problems!" a jest on his part but he was at least spirited as he clinked his glass against hers and downed it again. No blessed blood, but he could still like there was no tomorrow. The two did not make poor drinking partners either but a part of him did miss his usual fair. There was no time to despair over that and no reason.

He looked to Seiren as she questioned him, a small smile on his face "Oh please, Just Etana will do. Mister makes me sound like an old school teacher.." she said and thought "Actually I lived here and suppose I still do. I don't suppose it has been too long since I have left." stroking his chin even more in thought before he turned and asked for yet another drink. He was planning to get a lot done in this span of time because why not? He smiled "As for why I moved here anyway. I suppose I am here to just live perhaps find a connection like anyone else.....or to die. Whatever happens first." a whistle before turned in his seat a little to look at all the souls who had streamed in while Seiren questioned the other woman.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Location: Neon Lights

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

kitschura_020

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:34 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:07 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ikari Akuma
๑۩۞۩๑
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why. do people rebuild things they know
are going to be destroyed?....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe Why do people cling to life
xxxxxxxxx When they know they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx can't liveforever?...

User Image

Stepping off the bus, at the local stop, Ikari swung
her bag over her shoulder, and pulled her baseball
cap down to shadow her face. She wasn't sure if
members of the mafia she's in were here. So far,
the coast is clear, and took a few steps forward
before entering inside. Opening the door it seemed
a bit empty, maybe they were getting ready to open?
Maybe they were closed? Ugh! Why is having a
job complicated!
She thought to herself. Walking
over to the bar area, she set her bag down on the
stool, and took a look around. "Helloooo....Anyone
home?......It's meeeeeee-uuuuuh....."
She stopped
for a quick second. She couldn't use her real name in
case mafia members were in ear shot, that, and they
would know her name, and drag her back to the old
man. Looking down at her shirt. "Deka!" Nice
save!
"I applied? And got the job to be one of
the bar tenders?"
Cause I'm to ugly to be a
stripper.
Her thought was towards how her
whole body is riddled in scars. "I'm here for the
training?.....Helloooooo?"
Still with no response,
Ikari Walked back over to the bar, and sat down on the
stool next to her bag. She kicked her legs some, and
spun around in the seat. "I'm left unsupervised!" She
called out in a childish tone. Still with no answer, she pouted.
"Guess, I'll wait." Ikari grumbled.

Life Dreams Hope
xxxxxxx Where do they come from?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx And where do they go?.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

QUOTE SOMEONE

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:38 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:53 am
User Image

𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙

Avery had just come to Soleil City, having just arrived the day beforehand. He had already gotten his new place all settled in the Doux Housing District and met a few people. After all the hard work of moving in and working out the day beforehand, Avery decided it was time to relax and check out the club scene that Soleil had to offer. He got himself ready for the club, putting in his piercings, leaving his hair messy, and putting on his black sunglasses because today, he was going out as Iki_so_da, his cam-model persona. In the past, when he went out clubbing, he often had to be careful to make sure no one from his college would recognize him as both Avery and as Iki_so_da, but now that he had moved here, away from his college and hometown, he had more freedom to go out looking like the diligent student he was by day and the kinky cam-model he was by night. In getting ready for the club, he also put on his favorite black chocker, a loose white button-down with the top two buttons left open, a pair of his favorite black chinos, and some other miscellaneous accessories. Once he was ready, he left his house, ready to drink and party until the sun rose up again to start a new day.

Upon arriving at the club, he walked in with confidence. His eyes wandered around, taking in the flashing lights, the crowd, and the various strippers. He then approached the bar, ordering a drink and quickly downing it, ready to let loose. After a few more drinks, he quickly began dancing, happily grinding on whoever was brave enough to approach him.

【Location:】Neon Lights 【Accompanying:】N/A【Outfit:】Black Chinos, oversided white button-down, black choker, various accessories, and black sneakers【Funds:】$128【Job:】N/A 【OOC:】N/A

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:03 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ikari Akuma
๑۩۞۩๑
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Having been dropped off at the bus station, she had to run the rest of the way. It took a while, but eventually Ikari made it to the club. She quickly ran to the bar counter, jumped up over the countertop, and slid behind it, where one of the other bar tenders gave her an earful about tardiness. "Yeah Yeah! I know, My bad! I'll make it up to you okay?" She stayed crouched down behind the counter, and pulled her duffle bag over to get her clothes out, and started to get undressed. Her coworker began fretting over everything Ikari was doing, and She just about had enough of it. Standing up with only her pants and bra on, she made sure to be right in this woman's face. "Listen, I don't come up into your business and tell you how to get dressed now do I? Besides." Ikari pointed at the dancers on the floor. "If you hadn't noticed, no one f*****g cares!!!!" Ikari yelled. The girl huffed out of frustration, and walked down to the other side of the bar, and Ikari went back to a crouched position to finish getting in her uniform. Once she was all settled, Ikari stood back up, and got her first row of customers, and filled in every order. After they cheered and downed their drinks, she collected each glass, and set them behind the counter. For now, she took a damp cloth and wiped down the counter, just to keep herself busy.

Life Dreams Hope
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vampireglub

(Feel free to completely ignore. lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:26 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

It had been a long while since Serilda was able to have some fun. She was starting to get bored of the city, so she figured she'd hit up the clubs to see what they were all about. Leaving her place in the Pasadena district, the half-siren made her little escape to Neon Lights. Music was bumping loudly from wall to wall, as well as the brightly colored lights moving about in accordance to the music. The dancefloor was packed with drunken civilians which made her smirk. Maybe a little looting is in order? Casually as ever, Serilda joined the dancing masses, moving her body fluidly to the beat of the blaring music. Of course, her seductive dancing caught the attention of a few drunken men -- easy targets. A few greedily grabbed her over to dance with them, which she entertained for a short moment with each. While their eyes were too busy undressing her with their mind, Serilda made it a point to stealthily free their wallet from their pockets and snatching any cash before sliding the emptied wallet back where it was. Afterwards, it was onto the next person.

That next person soon being a bright pink-headed male who was also dancing away happily. "Another pocket, another wallet~" The half-siren thought to herself as she pranced her way on over to him. With everyone so close to each other in general, it was easy to just go with the flow of that energy. She matched her dancing to the pink-head in sunglasses, even getting bold as letting her hands run up and down along his body. A seductive front in order to locate his cash. Being quick to swipe it, Serilda inconspicuously slid the remain cash into her g-string. With her new loot feeling pretty bountiful, it was time for a drink! "Not bad on your feet, Twinkle-toes~" She commented with a little wink before wandering off towards the bar.

Making her way up to the front of the bar, she took notice of the bartender wiping off the counter. "Rum and coke, pretty please~ Keep the rest as tip." She asked as she slid over a decent wad of cash. Nothing like a drink bought with free money~

MOOD: Mischievousxxx COMPANY: Strangersxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

vampireglub

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:18 pm
User Image

𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙

Avery had been grinding against others, both males and females, to the music for some time when a curvy shorter woman with long silver hair and deep amber eyes began to dance with him. The two were moving in sync, her long, slim, tan fingers gliding over his body. Just as things were starting to get good, however, the woman gave him a teasing comment and smirk before heading back into the crowd behind him.

Avery quickly met a new partner to dance with, a handsome guy having come up to him. The new guy had asserted his dominance, having pulled Avery in by his hips, the two moving to the music and enjoying the atmosphere. As they continued to dance for some time, Avery felt himself getting thirsty and decided to leave the tightly packed crowd for the bar.

At the bar, he was met with another short, curvy girl, this one with short black hair and hazel eyes. To no surprise considering the atmosphere, she was clad in just a bra and pants behind the bar, pouring drinks. Getting in line, he reached into his pocket for some money, finding himself empty-handed. 'F*ck,' he thought to himself, pulling out his phone and pulling up a payment service app instead. He was lucky enough that he made enough money camming to not have to worry about the lost money, but he was still a little annoyed by the fact he had been pick-pocketed.

When it came time for him to order a drink, the woman approached him, her musculature coming into better view. Avery was personally pretty open to most figures: male or female, but he could appreciate her build. He himself was quite fit, having a strict routine he followed every day to maintain the body his viewers so dearly loved and craved. "Jack and coke for me," he said smoothly, offering the other a flirtatious smile.

【Location:】Neon Lights 【Accompanying:】Strangers【Outfit:】Black Chinos, oversided white button-down (sleeves rolled up, top two buttons undone), black choker, various accessories, and black sneakers【Funds:】$0【Job:】N/A 【OOC:】N/A

Vintag3Tacit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:38 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ikari Akuma
๑۩۞۩๑
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Hearing an illustrious tone of voice, Ikari moved only her eyes to greet a rather beautiful woman. Lifting her head to meet the customers gaze, her expression remained unfazed. Going under the counter to the shelves where they get the nozzles for each alcohol, she grabbed the rum, and the other a coke, and made the drink, just as she ordered, sliding it to her. "Here, you are, Rum and Coke." Ikari greeted. In the back of her head she recalled a bar joke about apples for some reason. She shook her head, and went back to her job, taking the cash that was due. When, shortly after her, the pink haired guy comes up, who seems to be ogling her exposed features. This uniform is rather skimpy...She might as well not have changed at all. Pouring him the same drink as the lady next to him, she slid the glass, and leaned in with it, her eyes met his, but hers were not as kind. "I might have to charge extra if you keep starring at me buddy, 'less you got somethin to say?" Her inner Yakuza was coming out, and was greeted with a hit to the back of her head by her supervisor who scolded her, and apologized to the male customer. Ikari stood straight, pouting at her peer, while rubbing the back of her head, grumbling under her breath.

Life Dreams Hope
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vampireglub

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:10 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

Getting her drink, Serilda made little happy grabby hands at it while licking her lips slightly. "Thank you, thank you, Little Miss~" The woman praised as she took a big sip. Ah~ It was made just right! She swiveled around in her chair to gaze back onto the dancing crowd. Pick-pocketed while dancing really was too easy, but it was all in a good game of fun for her. It wasn't like she truly needed the money anyways. Still, she debated on going back in. Looking into her peripheral, she saw the pink-haired guy that she pocketed last, a little smirk gracing her lips before she took another sip. For a little while she eavesdropped on their interaction and even chuckled with how aggressive the woman bartender got. She was just about to say something when a sudden loud masculine voice took over instead. "Hey you!!" Looking over her shoulder, one of the drunk dudes she had pick-pocketed on the dance floor came storming over to her, his facial expression as angry as a bull. "Gimme back my ******** money!" Uh oh~ Looks like someone had put two and two together.

Turning around to face him, Serilda crossed one leg over the other. A sweet smiled was on her face as she pulled out the large wad of cash from her g-string. "Alright~ I'll give it back..." The dude tried to snatch it all back, but wasn't quick enough as she moved it away from his grasp. "...Only if you dance for it~" She was just taunting him at this point. To add the cherry on top of this situation, she even started throwing the bills at him one-by-one. "Ya know, pick-pocketing takes a lot of work to build up that skill, so unless you're gonna entertain me then I'll just keep the rest of it." Her minor teasing and taunting was somehow enough for the dude to just walk off in a huffy attitude. "Aw, that was no fun!"

MOOD: Mischievousxxx COMPANY: Strangersxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

vampireglub

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:53 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ikari Akuma
๑۩۞۩๑
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ikari watched as the one female customer being approached by a rather grumpy looking drunk, Ikari secretly smirked thinking this would be a great excuse to brawl for no reason, well, maybe one, and that would be because he was harassing the girl. However, to her surprise, the girl handled the encounter rather well, a bit weird, but still impressive. But, did she hear her right? Pickpocketing? Really? Ikari supposed that's still a thing since she's still in the mafia....well.. Incognito anyway. The old man has it out for her, wanting her to return back to their base, but she doesn't want to...at least not yet. Hopefully none of her boy's would even think about coming into this establishment...hopefully. anyway. Sighing, Ikari grabbed an empty glass, and started washing it. "Get that a lot I take it?" She spoke up to the other girl. Figured, to make idle conversation rather than silence.

Life Dreams Hope
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vampireglub

Cho-Cho Twain

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:23 pm
User Image
User Image
                                                        get the *━ hell out of my life ████
                                                              exeexe▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ i'm sick of being in this stupid place
                                                                      SICK OF BEING A PART OF SOMEONE'S DATABASE!
                                                                                  YEAH MOTHERF*CKERS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ! tab YEAH MOTHERF*CKERS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !

User Image
                                                          • Ten's mouth hung open in an inaudible yawn, her shift yesterday had been a little more draining than usual; some woman had been pickpocketing patrons on the dancefloor and the crowd ended up being total killjoys about it all. Running the next song, Ten took a step away from her setup, eyes scanning the "early crowd" as they were called. This crowd wasn't particularly interested in the clubbing side of Neon Lights, moreso run down individuals who wanted a drink but make it hip. Still, Ten was expected to run her playlist for the outliers, those who had a few drinks and were getting into the beat. Naturally, with such a dull crowd, Ten couldn't help but add a little spice by playing unexpected and totally not hip mashups at random.

Currently playing was a mashup between the Wiggles and Slipknot, and Ten couldn't help but give a tired laugh at the mixed reactions of those at the bar. She bounced her head in tandem with the beat, eyes landing on the one individual on the dancefloor who appeared to be really feeling the song. It was comical. It was also surprising that Ten hadn't been fired yet, considering she had been pulling s**t mashups for the past two weeks that she had been employed at Neon Lights. The strippers who worked earlier in the days found it irritating when Ten would do this, it just wasn't sexy. Playing with her tongue piercing, the DJ loosened her shoulders and dropped down into a squat to give her legs a little break from standing for the past couple of hours. She hadn't had much time between shifts to relax, having left the club earlier that morning around 4AM and her next shift had started at 11AM. So it was safe to say her legs were just a bit sore.

A slurred voice called out to the DJ's booth, a loud thumping came from whoever was smacking the the walled in area. Eyebrows drew down in irritation, 'Who the ******** is trying to request a song right now?' The dark-haired woman groaned and lifted her eyes just above the low wall, making contact with a woman with equally red eyes.

"Oiii, what are you tryna say? I can't hear you past your accent." Her index finger lifted from its curled position on the wall alongside the rest of Ten's fingers and pointed at the drunk woman, making fun of her drunken speech. The woman continued to slur out orders at Ten, who snarled in irritation and fully extended her legs to stand up, "Waaaait, you're trying to order more shots?" An incredulous laugh escaped from Ten's throat, did the woman know this was the DJ's booth and not the bar?

• LOCATION &。「neon lights tab COMPANY &。「drunk chick (akane)
                                                            MOOD &。「agitated tab THOUGHTS &。「'how ********' dumb is she?'
                                                            STATUS &。「single tab MONEY &。「$1,000

{ ooc; let me know if I need to change anything (: }
                                                            ll Neo ll

Exequtie

Trash

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:23 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Like I don't know who I am | I'm speaking to The bartender? (Ten) | Where am I? Neon lights | What am I wearing? Night out

Ah, life in Soleil was just starting to seem like a new bliss. Well, it was quite the rollercoaster of a ride the first few days here but the highlight of it all was starting to seem meeting her new employer - Vitessa Jiselle Cortes. The woman sure was something, rich, classy and sure knew how the game worked. Sure there was Zara and Beverly, both who managed to get titles based off of the rigid yet generous catholic norms, who made their own impressions on her, the latter even bonding with her in V's absence when they spoke of their boss' next door hearthrob with thoughts of future possible interrogations but neither could top how Vitessa started to have the young raven haired woman looking for some mentoring.

Vitessa's skill is what she wanted to learn when the time came, the art that took her to her position of dominance in a world where women often played the pawn. Akane too wanted to make her own empire and not be the tool her kind often ended up as, and with right guidance, it could be possible. Though, she was still too stubborn to ask for help. This wasn't directions to the bar after all. Speaking of which, the bar seemed to be the right place to go celebrate her first paycheck - which soon ended up with her finding her way to the nightclub that she heard so much about.

Drink after drink, shot after shot, maybe even a few prohibited sniffs from the substance she had saved from the sample V let her try, it was probably safe to say she was in a less functioning state. But hey, she could still stand and ward off creeps while she chanted every other song the DJ played, maybe lagging by a beat or two. It would take time, but she would be fine...in some time. Though, death was definitely not something she'd face from all this.

"Fruit salad...yummy yummy!" she chanted a few times until she ended up screaming it out one too many times, maybe even getting dirty looks to which she'd chuckle to herself as she tapped the shoulder of the person next to her. "I'm hungry, I'll go ask for a drink.." she slurred and waltzed her way to the DJ booth. "One more shot!" she'd call out while hitting the table through the music, though from the hazy vision, it seemed like the bartender wasn't understanding her that well. Or were they signing? She tried her best to sign "one - shot" with her index finger raised to indicate the quantity and a shot gesture to indicate the item at least twice.

Noticing her stand up, she took a moment, blinking once and then twice before she tried to get closer to the booth, slipping her hand past the solid collar of her shirt and into a bra cup to pull out a few notes and her ID. "I have money and an ID, which I showed you already! Gosh..." she'd call out, before she'd look like she had an epiphany. She looked back at the raven haired one across the booth with a smug smile,"Oh I know what this is about." she stated, mainly to herself before she started to make a poor attempt at getting closer to her level. Where were those damned stools when you needed them? She managed to set her shoe on an extended part of the platform before she held herself up against the table. "I know you want my number, but you'll only get it if you get me my drink." she'd state, hopping off before she got into trouble and stood there at her view with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Come on now! We don't have all evening!" she'd call out, after she was momentarily distracted by the music, bobbing her head a few times until she set her eyes back on the booth to realize what she was here for.

Out.Of.Chips. I'm sorry for it being poo, lol let me know if you need more to work with ^^; but that song doe

Exequtie

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces