Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:01 pm
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
Dee sighed, "You are in the Renaissance Galaxy and not on Earth. I have been to earth and yes, It is a cruel place to be. More savage than the saiyan home world. You were sent to the Renaissance I suppose to explore it, but unfortunately for you, unless you return when my parents go after the holidays you will be stuck here. Then again...that might be a good thing. I mean, here in the Renaissance, you develop super human powers over time. Jinxi has developed powers. My mom is human on earth, but here, she is a fearsome dragon. My dad is human on earth, but here, he is a kind dwarf. Most humans don't even believe us animated characters are real, but you are talking to me, right? And you've met someone who has had hands on experience with Dr. Gero. The land of Dragon ball Z is still as savage as it ever was, but we've found a way to co-operate with them. I mean, Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans is a lover to my husband Terry and I. Plus, Vegeta does do an interesting job at the bar. If there is ever a need for you to get drunk and he's on, he will do you a good service. Anyway..."

Changing back into her humanoid form, Dee added, "I am the last Tuffle of my kind and the empress of this entire galaxy, so if there is anything you need, I am here to help, just like I did for you earlier."
Lena turns away and starts walking away from Dee and Maui. *One ... two ... three ... four ...* Maui counts each step Lena takes to further the gap between them. *Five ... six ... seven ... eight* Before long, Lena is so close to the room's exit and so far from the human and the Tuffle *How many paces away from me will you take without ever looking back? How far will you run without ever allowing me the chance to make amends?* Lena closes the door behind her without so much of a glance over her shoulder.

Maui's face loses all signs of expression. "Closing doors on your past life. No tears; no regrets." he says stoically. "I can't say I am a stranger to the feeling. It feels good to let go of your inner inhibitions: to let go of your pride, your joy, your shame, and leave the rest of your life behind. Remembering is painful. Many times it seems so much better to simply run away from the world."

He turns to Dee: "It must be lonely. Being the last of your kind I mean. This new world must be so strange and alien to you. None of your kind remain to share the joys you may have once enjoyed. Instead, strange new faces now populate the world that you reside now. Don't you miss the world you once knew? The memories you once shared with your kind?"

Dee laughed, "I am not lonely in the least. I chose to leave my people due to the corruption of my people. You see, Frieza destroyed my people, and yet, I have always lived my life as people make their own decisions, being free. And yet, I care about them enough to know when to step in. Besides, Southtown is violent enough. You never know when someone is going to want to assassinate me. So, if you do care for that android, best chase after her. I can tell she doesn't really want to be left alone. She is looking to kill herself, so...if you don't find her, you never will. Iori will see her unconscious,. find her dead, and toss her into the volcano where the other dead bodies go."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:16 pm
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
Dee sighed, "You are in the Renaissance Galaxy and not on Earth. I have been to earth and yes, It is a cruel place to be. More savage than the saiyan home world. You were sent to the Renaissance I suppose to explore it, but unfortunately for you, unless you return when my parents go after the holidays you will be stuck here. Then again...that might be a good thing. I mean, here in the Renaissance, you develop super human powers over time. Jinxi has developed powers. My mom is human on earth, but here, she is a fearsome dragon. My dad is human on earth, but here, he is a kind dwarf. Most humans don't even believe us animated characters are real, but you are talking to me, right? And you've met someone who has had hands on experience with Dr. Gero. The land of Dragon ball Z is still as savage as it ever was, but we've found a way to co-operate with them. I mean, Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans is a lover to my husband Terry and I. Plus, Vegeta does do an interesting job at the bar. If there is ever a need for you to get drunk and he's on, he will do you a good service. Anyway..."

Changing back into her humanoid form, Dee added, "I am the last Tuffle of my kind and the empress of this entire galaxy, so if there is anything you need, I am here to help, just like I did for you earlier."
Lena turns away and starts walking away from Dee and Maui. *One ... two ... three ... four ...* Maui counts each step Lena takes to further the gap between them. *Five ... six ... seven ... eight* Before long, Lena is so close to the room's exit and so far from the human and the Tuffle *How many paces away from me will you take without ever looking back? How far will you run without ever allowing me the chance to make amends?* Lena closes the door behind her without so much of a glance over her shoulder.

Maui's face loses all signs of expression. "Closing doors on your past life. No tears; no regrets." he says stoically. "I can't say I am a stranger to the feeling. It feels good to let go of your inner inhibitions: to let go of your pride, your joy, your shame, and leave the rest of your life behind. Remembering is painful. Many times it seems so much better to simply run away from the world."

He turns to Dee: "It must be lonely. Being the last of your kind I mean. This new world must be so strange and alien to you. None of your kind remain to share the joys you may have once enjoyed. Instead, strange new faces now populate the world that you reside now. Don't you miss the world you once knew? The memories you once shared with your kind?"

Dee laughed, "I am not lonely in the least. I chose to leave my people due to the corruption of my people. You see, Frieza destroyed my people, and yet, I have always lived my life as people make their own decisions, being free. And yet, I care about them enough to know when to step in. Besides, Southtown is violent enough. You never know when someone is going to want to assassinate me. So, if you do care for that android, best chase after her. I can tell she doesn't really want to be left alone. She is looking to kill herself, so...if you don't find her, you never will. Iori will see her unconscious,. find her dead, and toss her into the volcano where the other dead bodies go."
Maui let's out a sigh of relief. "It is good to know that I am not the only one who is willing to walk past the point of no return and burn all bridges leading to my former life once things get to that irreparable point. It has always been so easy for me to abandon so-called 'friendships' once those 'friends' take even the slightest misstep to make me doubt their trustworthiness. In a world of death like the one I've lived on the Elite Expeditionary Team, I find it best to keep only those comrades with whom you can trust with all your heart."

Yet the violent world Maui once knew is gone now. The constant fighting and killing is but a dream to this world. Remembering the constant warfare he was subjected to, Maui continues: "I have lost everyone. The last two in my life who still remain are #88 and Mademoiselle Meamor. Yet it seems that the two of them are moving on with their lives and leaving me behind on the burning bridge. They are all I have that remind me the life I once lived is real. Who else would be able to say that my life isn't just fantasy? That my life wasn't just a wistful dream?"

Maui grabs a hold of Dee and looks her straight in the eyes. "You tell me follow my heart and chase after her, but once I cross this bridge, there will be no going back. This path is already crumbling: slowly turning from sturdy timber to smoldering ash and embers. Am I really to throw myself into the blazing inferno whose plume of smoke obscures all that lies ahead? All that I have touched now lies in ruins. What if she does too? I don't want to hurt her, but I also don't want her to be hurt alone. Do you think I have the strength of soul to save her from her torment?"  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:47 pm
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee

Maui let's out a sigh of relief. "It is good to know that I am not the only one who is willing to walk past the point of no return and burn all bridges leading to my former life once things get to that irreparable point. It has always been so easy for me to abandon so-called 'friendships' once those 'friends' take even the slightest misstep to make me doubt their trustworthiness. In a world of death like the one I've lived on the Elite Expeditionary Team, I find it best to keep only those comrades with whom you can trust with all your heart."

Yet the violent world Maui once knew is gone now. The constant fighting and killing is but a dream to this world. Remembering the constant warfare he was subjected to, Maui continues: "I have lost everyone. The last two in my life who still remain are #88 and Mademoiselle Meamor. Yet it seems that the two of them are moving on with their lives and leaving me behind on the burning bridge. They are all I have that remind me the life I once lived is real. Who else would be able to say that my life isn't just fantasy? That my life wasn't just a wistful dream?"

Maui grabs a hold of Dee and looks her straight in the eyes. "You tell me follow my heart and chase after her, but once I cross this bridge, there will be no going back. This path is already crumbling: slowly turning from sturdy timber to smoldering ash and embers. Am I really to throw myself into the blazing inferno whose plume of smoke obscures all that lies ahead? All that I have touched now lies in ruins. What if she does too? I don't want to hurt her, but I also don't want her to be hurt alone. Do you think I have the strength of soul to save her from her torment?"

"You have the strength enough to grab me when I could be your worst enemy, so what are you waiting for? Go get her! As an order from the queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Since you are a soldier, and I am a monarch. I also don't want to see that girl dead."

Meanwhile, Rock had just finished with the prep for the wedding and proceeded down the elevator. He had thought of all the things that had gone on in the past, the horrors that had befallen him. He loved Jinxi and wanted the best for her and he had hoped that this wedding was the right thing to do. In a way, he felt like he was moving too fast, and yet, he also felt that if he didn't do this, then he was going to regret it. Besides, Trixi looked too excited when the proposal went out and he could not resist smiling seeing how happy the two ladies were when around him.

Now heading down the stairs, he reunited with Jinxi and said, "Wow, you look amazing! Its a good thing the wedding is right after dinner and I am about to tell everyone to come upstairs to the chapel. Oh, I sure hope everyone is ready."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:38 am
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee

"You have the strength enough to grab me when I could be your worst enemy, so what are you waiting for? Go get her! As an order from the queen of the Renaissance Galaxy. Since you are a soldier, and I am a monarch. I also don't want to see that girl dead."

Meanwhile, Rock had just finished with the prep for the wedding and proceeded down the elevator. He had thought of all the things that had gone on in the past, the horrors that had befallen him. He loved Jinxi and wanted the best for her and he had hoped that this wedding was the right thing to do. In a way, he felt like he was moving too fast, and yet, he also felt that if he didn't do this, then he was going to regret it. Besides, Trixi looked too excited when the proposal went out and he could not resist smiling seeing how happy the two ladies were when around him.

Now heading down the stairs, he reunited with Jinxi and said, "Wow, you look amazing! Its a good thing the wedding is right after dinner and I am about to tell everyone to come upstairs to the chapel. Oh, I sure hope everyone is ready."
Maui smiles and chases after 88. When he bursts through the door and into the next room though, Lena is nowhere to be found.

"Damn these androids and their speed." he curses. Maui searches high and low for the lost android. Where could she possibly have disappeared to? A better question would be why she is so eager to run away. Why would she choose to show up if she is just going to keep running? Did she return simply because she was told that Maui was in so much pain? Maybe she just returned to tell Maui that she still admired him even after all that had happened.

"Lena!" Maui's voice echoes down empty hallways and vacant corridors. "Lena come back!" There is no response. "Why do you refuse to see me? What have I done to deserve your scorn?"

Maui's words echo throughout the mansion; it is the only reply he ever receives. *It will be dinner time soon.* he thinks to himself. He stares down the end of the hallway, looks back for a second, and continues staring down the hallway. He waits and waits hoping that Lena would appear once more before him. Seconds turned to minutes turned to hours. It had felt as if a thousand years had passed before he finally turns and heads in the direction of the dining hall. Not even a minute had truly passed. Lena is nowhere to be found.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:16 am
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee

Maui smiles and chases after 88. When he bursts through the door and into the next room though, Lena is nowhere to be found.

"Damn these androids and their speed." he curses. Maui searches high and low for the lost android. Where could she possibly have disappeared to? A better question would be why she is so eager to run away. Why would she choose to show up if she is just going to keep running? Did she return simply because she was told that Maui was in so much pain? Maybe she just returned to tell Maui that she still admired him even after all that had happened.

"Lena!" Maui's voice echoes down empty hallways and vacant corridors. "Lena come back!" There is no response. "Why do you refuse to see me? What have I done to deserve your scorn?"

Maui's words echo throughout the mansion; it is the only reply he ever receives. *It will be dinner time soon.* he thinks to himself. He stares down the end of the hallway, looks back for a second, and continues staring down the hallway. He waits and waits hoping that Lena would appear once more before him. Seconds turned to minutes turned to hours. It had felt as if a thousand years had passed before he finally turns and heads in the direction of the dining hall. Not even a minute had truly passed. Lena is nowhere to be found.

Seeing Maui going in the wrong direction, Dee fetched Andy and Raditz to look for 88 claiming to find her heading towards the Orochi steakhouse in the east and that there is a storm coming so best hurry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:25 am
empress dee
Best hurry
maui boy no ka oi
damned these androids and their speed

Andy and Raditz took off and outside to search for 88. It was cold all right, but a mission was a mission. They hoped to find the android before she got into open field because it would be there that they would likely find her dead if she managed.

(So, does Andy and Raditz find 88?)

BogardAndy

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:53 pm
BogardAndy
Andy and Raditz took off and outside to search for 88. It was cold all right, but a mission was a mission. They hoped to find the android before she got into open field because it would be there that they would likely find her dead if she managed.

Andy and Raditz find 88 outside in an isolated area, standing as if she was waiting for someone.

"Why have you fools come? Were you sent by Maui to come find me? To save me? That idiot. He can never see that I don't want to be saved. Why can't you people just let me die!?"

88 fires a ki blast in the direction of the duo as she screams those last few words. She prepares for a fight she knows she cannot win and powers up to her max potential.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:27 pm
maui boy no ka oi
BogardAndy

Andy and Raditz find 88 outside in an isolated area, standing as if she was waiting for someone.

"Why have you fools come? Were you sent by Maui to come find me? To save me? That idiot. He can never see that I don't want to be saved. Why can't you people just let me die!?"

88 fires a ki blast in the direction of the duo as she screams those last few words. She prepares for a fight she knows she cannot win and powers up to her max potential.

Having honed in her scouter to lock onto andy's, Dee spoke through it so 88 could hear, "No, Maui didn't send them, I did. And as queen, it is illegal to committ suicide in these lands. You will come back to the mansion and talk things over, or be executed without having a chance to fight back by my hand."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:24 pm
empress dee

Jinxi grinned in response to Rock's praise, glancing down to admire the gown herself. Then she nodded, ready for whatever the wedding brought. This was turning out to be the most exciting day of her life, and she'd had quite a few of those over the years with which to compare it!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:29 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi grinned in response to Rock's praise, glancing down to admire the gown herself. Then she nodded, ready for whatever the wedding brought. This was turning out to be the most exciting day of her life, and she'd had quite a few of those over the years with which to compare it!

"Then lets go together to tell everyone to come upstairs."

When Rock saw his mom talking into her scouter, he whispered, "Ma, Jinxi and I are ready, head upstairs soon, okay?"

This was also broadcast over the scouter's com system, so 88 heard.

Dee nodded, "I will soon, son. I am trying to get android 88 back before she ends her life. Jinxi, you look so beautiful and I am glad that you have more brains to stay alive than an android made by a genius."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:08 am
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
BogardAndy

Having honed in her scouter to lock onto andy's, Dee spoke through it so 88 could hear, "No, Maui didn't send them, I did. And as queen, it is illegal to committ suicide in these lands. You will come back to the mansion and talk things over, or be executed without having a chance to fight back by my hand."
"Then do it! Take me! Why should it matter at all whether I live or die? My life means nothing. I was saved by my parents because I was too weak. I wasn't even strong enough to die an honorable death. Once I'm gone, no one will ever need to hurt again on my behalf."

"That's not true!" A familiar voice bellows from the shadows of the wilderness. "What of the people who can't help but care about you? People like Dee. People like me. We all want you to live a happy life with us here. Should you die, it would leave a scar upon our hearts that an eternity twice over would not heal."

"My happiness was forfeit long ago. I remember having friends. I remember having a family. I remember them all loving me. I remember not caring. The only thing I cared about was having to wake up each morning and put up with them again and again. I hated it. I hated being saved. I hated ever even existing. And you know what? I still hate it. So if you would not let me end things on my own terms, then end it now. Just do it already. I've waited far too long for this day."

Maui looks back at Andy and Raditz as he draws his sword. "... I think the crisis here has subsided for now. I can take care of things from here. I'm sure there are more preparations that you two must tend to at the wedding. Leave us be here and wait for me at the mansion. I will catch up with the two of you soon; just give me your prayers that I do not come back alone."

With his sword firmly grasped within his hands, Maui prepares to face the final demon of the past he left behind on Earth. *Lena... You are the final tether that keeps me bound to the place of my birth. It is because of you that my soul remains tied to that wretched place. You are the one who kept me alive on Earth and reminded me that I was worth more than the sword in my hands; but now that man must die and the world I once knew be left behind. I'm so sorry...*

"The metamorphosis is nearly concluded. Behold the final words of a man you'll never see again!" Maui pulls his blade across his hand. As the blood seeps and trickles down his fingers and into the snow beneath his feet, he tearfully shouts as he extends his hand to expose the gash, "If it takes a blade through your heart to finally allow you to bleed out every single drop of pain into me, so be it. Just know that I always did love you. What I do now, I only do to finally bring you peace."

Maui's hands are shaking for the first time in over ten years. *Please just give me something. Some opening to let me sever your painful past from you. I don't want you to leave me. I just need to hear those three special words; those words that will assure me that I've been able to touch your heart as you've touched mine.*

A dread silence pervades the air as the two former comrades stare each other down, faces covered in tears. It's awfully cold tonight. There's no moon in the sky. The ground is lit by nothing more than the stars and surrounding nebulae. Josephine's nebula presides directly above, almost as if watching over the two from the heavens.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:43 am
empress dee

When Rock saw his mom talking into her scouter, he whispered, "Ma, Jinxi and I are ready, head upstairs soon, okay?"

Dee nodded, "I will soon, son. I am trying to get android 88 back before she ends her life. Jinxi, you look so beautiful and I am glad that you have more brains to stay alive than an android made by a genius."

Jinxi followed Rock, but she paled when she heard what Dee was working on. "Is there any way we can help?" she asked anxiously. She had come to believe all life was precious, however brief or different from her own.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
BogardAndy

"Then do it! Take me! Why should it matter at all whether I live or die? My life means nothing. I was saved by my parents because I was too weak. I wasn't even strong enough to die an honorable death. Once I'm gone, no one will ever need to hurt again on my behalf."

"That's not true!" A familiar voice bellows from the shadows of the wilderness. "What of the people who can't help but care about you? People like Dee. People like me. We all want you to live a happy life with us here. Should you die, it would leave a scar upon our hearts that an eternity twice over would not heal."

"My happiness was forfeit long ago. I remember having friends. I remember having a family. I remember them all loving me. I remember not caring. The only thing I cared about was having to wake up each morning and put up with them again and again. I hated it. I hated being saved. I hated ever even existing. And you know what? I still hate it. So if you would not let me end things on my own terms, then end it now. Just do it already. I've waited far too long for this day."

Maui looks back at Andy and Raditz as he draws his sword. "... I think the crisis here has subsided for now. I can take care of things from here. I'm sure there are more preparations that you two must tend to at the wedding. Leave us be here and wait for me at the mansion. I will catch up with the two of you soon; just give me your prayers that I do not come back alone."

With his sword firmly grasped within his hands, Maui prepares to face the final demon of the past he left behind on Earth. *Lena... You are the final tether that keeps me bound to the place of my birth. It is because of you that my soul remains tied to that wretched place. You are the one who kept me alive on Earth and reminded me that I was worth more than the sword in my hands; but now that man must die and the world I once knew be left behind. I'm so sorry...*

"The metamorphosis is nearly concluded. Behold the final words of a man you'll never see again!" Maui pulls his blade across his hand. As the blood seeps and trickles down his fingers and into the snow beneath his feet, he tearfully shouts as he extends his hand to expose the gash, "If it takes a blade through your heart to finally allow you to bleed out every single drop of pain into me, so be it. Just know that I always did love you. What I do now, I only do to finally bring you peace."

Maui's hands are shaking for the first time in over ten years. *Please just give me something. Some opening to let me sever your painful past from you. I don't want you to leave me. I just need to hear those three special words; those words that will assure me that I've been able to touch your heart as you've touched mine.*

A dread silence pervades the air as the two former comrades stare each other down, faces covered in tears. It's awfully cold tonight. There's no moon in the sky. The ground is lit by nothing more than the stars and surrounding nebulae. Josephine's nebula presides directly above, almost as if watching over the two from the heavens.

Andy and Raditz grabbed the two by force and flew back to the mansion. "Orders are orders. And like Dee said, Its illegal to commit suicide in these lands. And 88, you will be sent to a mental ward once the celebration is over if you don't listen to Maui."

"Yeah, what a stupid android wanting to blow herself up because she doesn't feel worthy. This galaxy has everything anyone could ever want. Be grateful for your life. One reason you are an android is because you would have died otherwise. Its one of the policies here in this galaxy."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:24 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi followed Rock, but she paled when she heard what Dee was working on. "Is there any way we can help?" she asked anxiously. She had come to believe all life was precious, however brief or different from her own.

Rock replied, "I think Andy and Raditz will have this handled. They probably have both Maui and that Android in their arms and flying them back here. Mom takes her work seriously and if she sent Andy and Raditz to go fetch, you can believe that the ones getting fetched will not be getting away."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:16 am
BogardAndy
maui boy no ka oi
empress dee
maui boy no ka oi
BogardAndy

Andy and Raditz grabbed the two by force and flew back to the mansion. "Orders are orders. And like Dee said, Its illegal to commit suicide in these lands. And 88, you will be sent to a mental ward once the celebration is over if you don't listen to Maui."

"Yeah, what a stupid android wanting to blow herself up because she doesn't feel worthy. This galaxy has everything anyone could ever want. Be grateful for your life. One reason you are an android is because you would have died otherwise. Its one of the policies here in this galaxy."

empress dee

*Perhaps it is best this way.* Maui thinks to himself. *She is an uncontrollable force of nature. Oh Lena. Why must you torture yourself so? The whole world loves you and cares for you and yet you still see yourself as below us. What happened to you to make you turn out this way?*

As Lena is restrained and taken away, Maui filters through his memories. "I've tried so hard to be the best person I could be. I wanted to save the world from its evils. I wanted to make a difference in the world, yet I can't even make a difference in one foolish android's life. Why am I so weak? Why can't I make a difference? All I've ever wanted was to bring happiness to the world, yet all I can do is cause misery and pain. What's wrong with me?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games