Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

”You really do know a lot about space. Much more than I do.” Laika’s story was actually a little sad, when Esme thought about it. But it was a little inspiring in a way, too. Back in ’57, it was a pretty big deal just to send a living creature up into space in the first place. And things had only gotten better since then. It had to be a little exciting to even imagine going into space and he wasn’t even nearly a space nerd. But Casey sounded as though he had not given the idea any serious thought as an adult. When Casey mentioned the amount of schooling it would take, though, Esme could understand why he might not dive into a career as an astronaut or some related field. ”Oh, I love to play music… and you play both of my favorites! They are my favorite to teach, too. Hmn… I hope my students haven’t stopped practicing while I am away…Have you ever played for anyone else? Or has Charlie been your only audience so far?”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Soleil Park
♪♪♫ Company: Casey Rogers
♪♪♫ Mood: Curious
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXProfile || Single || 27 || FtM || Warm day || ❤-Fresh, like a new person. ||Thought:I guess coming out was a good idea after all.

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey gave a considerate smile when Esme told him he knew a lot about space. As a kid Casey remembers waiting for the newspaper to read what was going on with NASA, and he had made paper mache planets once and hung them in his room and he went and used a clear plastic bowl as a helmet, two empty paper towel rolls as an oxygen tank and a one piece pj as the space suit and slowly jumped around his room pretending he was an astronaut. And there dog at the time, an old pug, was chasing him and he pretended she was E.T but evil and trying to bring him back to their planet to eat him. And when his mother found him she got so mad for him poking holes in the ceiling and wasting two rolls of paper towels.

Casey pulled himself back into reality as Esme talked about music. Apparently he was a music teacher. Cool cool. Esme asked Casey if he's played for anyone other than Charlie. Well Pedri hears him, he thinks it's a waste of time if no one is going to hear it. And a little before the car crash he would play the violin for his friends and once played a song on the piano for his boyfriend but he didn't really want to explain that whole situation to someone so new to his life. "Hmm. Nah, I think so far Charlie's been the only member." He let out a small sigh. "She doesn't even pay well." He joked.
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
OoC:
Casey talksPedri talksOnly Casey can hear Pedri
Chandra Panesar

dolefulkid

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:40 pm
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley

When Esme was a young boy, it had been hard to keep his interest nailed down to any one, particular thing. He had studied many subjects and had many extra-curricular activities, but if he could have said that there was one thing that he had been interested in for as long as he could remember, it was playing music. The piano was his first love and had been since he was so small that his feet swung well clear of the floor when he sat on a piano bench. He could still remember being so small that he could not even reach all of the keys properly. It never stopped him from trying, of course. The very first time that he had sat at a piano, he remembered balling his small fists and plunking at the keys with one finger on each hand. He was sure it had sounded quite terrible, but he had fallen instantly in love. The violin had come later, but he truly loved that instrument as well and would not have dreamed of coming to Soleil without his.

Esme looked up at Casey and blinked owlishly before he broke into laughter. Feeling a bit embarrassed by the sound, he quickly clapped a hand over his mouth, but the giggling still spilled forth from him. He couldn’t have really said why, but the thought of Casey’s cat stiffing him on pay had just really amused the younger male. Esme couldn’t help picturing the little brown furred kitty turning up her nose and stalking off at what she considered a lackluster performance. It was just such a silly image! But after a few moments, he was able to get his humor under control. ”S-sorry… I don’t know why, but that was just really funny.”

♪♪♫ Mood: Curious
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXProfile || Single || 27 || FtM || Warm day || ❤-Fresh, like a new person. ||Thought:I guess coming out was a good idea after all.

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey watched as Esme laughed. He was glad his joke had such an effect. If he knew Esme would actually find it funny he would have added in her tips where, if he was luck, cuddles and hairballs. But it was all for another day, he supposed. "You're wasting time with this kid, you need to buy real food and then eat that real food, Casey." Pedri said to him, or more thought at him, who knows it was all a weird process. Casey groaned eternally and ignored Pedri for a minute. "Yeah well I try... Hey, maybe I should become a comedian then I'm sure to get tips better than cuddles and hairballs." He said with a smile, glad he was able to add in the rest of his joke. He could hear Pedri's impatience at this point. He looked down at his watch then back up at Esme. Would it be rude to ask him to join. Maybe not rude but forward. "Case you want to shoot yourself into the vacuum of space ask the guy to be your shadow for an hour." Casey told himself.

"Hey, not to sound creepy or anything but I have to go buy some groceries and stuff and well... I was wondering if you'd like to come along. We can go back to my place you can show me how to play the piano, huh?" He asked, #BCD4E6an eyebrow as he waited for an answer. He hoped he didn't sound all to take me now or whatever. Really he doesn't really know every key. "If you come I'll reward you with a dinner made by me, and my foods way better then my jokes, don't worry."
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
OoC:
Casey talksPedri talksOnly Casey can hear Pedri
Chandra Panesar

dolefulkid

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:05 am
                                                  Aldous Huxley

Casey continued his joke and was rewarded with another burst of giggles from Esme. ”Oh, and the occasional half dead bird or squirrel.” he chimed in when his laughter had finally subsided enough for him to speak properly. The man glanced at his watch and Esme realized belatedly that he must be holding Casey up from doing something else with what remained of his evening. He supposed he could tell the man that it was alright to go, but wouldn’t that sound strange? It would sound as though he was trying to get rid of Casey and nothing could be further from the truth; he was very much enjoying the company. It felt very good to laugh and to not think about anything more disturbing than what a cat would leave for a tip. ”But to be fair, kitty cuddles are nice even if you can’t pay the bills with them.”

Not to sound creepy or anything? Esme blinked up at Casey in confusion as he continued to speak. Was that a creepy thing to ask? Esme was a trusting and naïve soul much of the time; he thought nothing of it. Leaving the park with someone to continue a conversation seemed innocent enough in his mind. And it meant that he would not have to return so quickly to feeling lonely and chatting up his stuffed sheep. Esme couldn’t help another giggle when Casey assured him that he was a better cook than comedian. ”Well, if the food is even better then I definitely can’t pass that up. And I have missed having a piano around; there was no way I could bring one with me. I would be happy to come along; thanks for asking me.” Esme replied, rising to his feet.

♪♪♫ Mood: Amused
♪♪♫ OOC:
♪♪♫ Profile

blep blup

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:10 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑨⑨
( ③ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

If I were given the choice between being Handsome, beautiful or cute.....

⊢⁃⁃-------------------------------------------------------------------⊣

Flora hummed to herself as she walked into the park feeling quite excited at the moment as she thought of how she would have fun with Geneviève whom she was waiting to meet for the first time even if it wasn't exactly Geneviève first time meeting Flora the split personality of Florence who was much friendlier and easy going compared to Florence himself who was rather reclusive not talking a lot or showing interest in many people which made them quite the opposites though they did retain a few qualities so they weren't one hundred percent different but still once one interacted with either and then spent a few moments interacting with the other it would be quite obvious in what aspects they acted different from each other.

Taking a seat on a bench while waiting Flora would take out the red phone and look at it this time flipping through some pictures of Florence's latest outfits he had put together for that contest he had been at, well it was a boring experience for Florence it could have possibly been even more boring for Flora as she hadn't been allowed to play or socialize with anyone there. "Mmm oh well it's my day with Geneviève so this will make up for all the waiting at that boring fashion contest I had to do without being able to play~" Yes she was sure she and Geneviève would have a blast today no doubt at all was in her mind about that.

I would choose to be cute every single time without a second thought.

Currently I am: Flora
Current Theme:
Current Mood: Excited
Dating: Single
Friends: None
Ooc: Sorry for the requote I was changing around the post a little and such in the bit where she was speaking.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image

User Image

.•°☂*(¯`❀´¯)*¤° ♚ °¤*(¯´❀`¯)*☂°•

Geneviève had a little hop in her step as she walked through the park. The weather wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Though she really couldn't wait for spring to come, everything would be much warmer and brighter. It had been a rather pleasant walk over and she was happy to see her friend again. She came to a stop and looked around the nearby benches for a head of familiar red hair. A wide smile spread across her face when she did and she picked up the pace a little. "Oh Florence! Mon amie, it has been much too long since I've seen you." she said cheerfully, taking a seat next to him. Setting her bag aside, she tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "So how was your trip? You were gone for a contest right?" she asked, simply buzzing with curiosity.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Home ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Warm and Fashionable ♚My Thoughts: Going outside could be fun. ♚My Mood: Happy ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Bag, Cellphone, Wallet ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
Love Like You, Scarlet Moon Waltz, Kiseki
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dash Dancer

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:39 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Flora was so absorbed in Florence's phone that she had almost missed Geneviève calling out Florence's name towards her which made Flora smile with delight as she watched the other female take a seat beside her declaring it had been to long since she saw Florence and then would then proceeded to ask about the fashion contest, Flora wasn't really sure how to respond to this so she figured Florence would be the one to tell her all about it since though she did like fashion she wasn't as into it as Geneviève and Florence and just preferred to wear the cute clothes the male made. "Eh it wasn't really interesting I didn't have much fun there at all..." Flora explained recalling the event once more. "There was some nice clothes there but more importantly..." Flora began to speak again though would begin to trailing off just before she hugged the other female. "I'm happy to finally meet you Geneviève! Your even more cute then I imagined." Flora announced happily.

Current Theme:
Ooc: Hope this is okay I lost this once and had to rewrite it before and nearly a third time from computer crashing and not saving >w< I began at about 10:50 pm and it's now 1:38 am XD

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

User Image

Geneviève nodded, she could understand that. She had attended more than her fair share of boring events, so she wasn't going to ask any more questions about it. She was ready to change the subject when she was pulled into a sudden embrace. She was very shocked, it wasn't like Florence to just hug her completely out of nowhere.. and what did he mean by 'finally meeting her'? She wiggled out of the hug and looked at her friend, confusion shining in her eyes. "Florence are you feeling alright? You're not the type to randomly hug someone.. and besides that, what are you on about 'finally' meeting me? We've been friends for months now.. If you're getting sick, I can walk you home so you can get some rest." she said softly, biting her bottom lip. She couldn't help but worry, she didn't have many friends and the ones she did have she cared about deeply. If one of them was feeling under the weather, she would want to make sure they were in bed resting and taking medicine.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Home ♚My Company: -- ♚My Outfit: Warm and Fashionable ♚My Thoughts: Going outside could be fun. ♚My Mood: Happy ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Bag, Cellphone, Wallet ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles:

♚Themes:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dash Dancer

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Flora blinked a few times tilting her head when she heard Geneviève respond which made Flora realize she had yet to introduce herself to the female and thought the female was Florence which she technically which she decided she'd explain in a moment though something the other female had said excited her greatly. "By walking home does that mean you want to have a sleepover? That would be great fun!" The female replied excitedly before stopping and putting her finger to her mouth as she now looked as in she was deep thought. "Oh and my name is Flora, Florence suffers from split personality and I doubt you've been told so this is our first meeting and I plan to to make a good impression!" Flora spoke once more her excitement growing as she bluntly revealed herself to be Florence split personality.

Current Theme:
Ooc: Sorry for the bad quality just rushing out this post since my computer isn't working the best right now and keeps crashing.

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Geneviève blinked as the mention of walking home turned into having a sleepover. Though now that it was in her mind, she reflected that she'd never really had a sleepover, her parents had a thing against a bunch of preteen girls running all around their home. It actually appealed to her as she thought about it. She was brought out of her thoughts when not Florence, or Flora as she had introduced herself, dropped the bombshell of split personalities. Her eyes widened in shock as she tried to speak, but only ended up opening and closing her mouth in a stunning imitation of a fish. She took a deep breath and calmed herself, before looking back to Flora. "A split personality huh? Well that's certainly interesting, I kinda wished Florence had told me about this before, I wouldn't have been so worried at the sudden personality change. But that is neither here nor there, Florence is my friend and I will not judge him, or you Flora. It is nice to meet you, even under such random circumstances and I hope that we can become good friends." she said with a smile. "..As for what you said earlier, I was speaking of taking you home, because I thought you might've been sick. But the thought of a sleepover is certainly appealing. My parents, especially my mother were a bit.. restrictive when I was younger. I wasn't allowed to have large groups of friends over, and certainly not overnight. I've never had a sleepover or been to one." she said softly, with a sigh.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Soleil Park ♚My Company: Florence Flora ♚My Outfit: Warm and Fashionable ♚My Thoughts: This is a strange turn of events. ♚My Mood: Confused, but content. ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Bag, Cellphone, Wallet ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles: Hey no worries, I can understand computers acting up. The quality is fine dearie. :3

♚Themes:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dash Dancer

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Flora tilted her head as she looked at Geneviève not seemingly realizing that the way she had quite tactlessly revealed something she should have likely handled with a lot more care or let Florence explain though that was of course not the case as she could at times be naive. "Well I'm sure he'll talk to you about it at some point, after all my dear Florence is rather secretive and doesn't often tell people about himself often though but you seem like quite an accepting person my dearest Geneviève~" Flora was quite sure of that last thing she said as Florence cross dressing could be seen as odd though from the looks of it she knew Florence was male and was fine with it. "Oh and we don't have to waste time trying to become close friends since I already consider you close if you are with Florence that is." The female stated as she smiled happily at the other female next to her.

Flora blinked when she heard that the female believed that Florence had been sick and offer to take him home but would merely smile gently at the her explanation of the sleepover being appealing and the restrictiveness that had not allowed her to have one when she was younger. "You poor thing... very well you and me will have our very own sleep over just the two of us girls to make up for experiences you never had!" Flora excitedly explained as she grabbed Geneviève hands and held them in her own a big grin now on her face as she looked at the female in the face.

Current Theme:
Ooc: Didn't crash for once, feeling a bit under the weather but hope this is good enough :3

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:17 am
User Image

User Image

Geneviève smiled and laughed softly, "Well I like to think of myself as a very open minded person. It is quite rude to go around judging people, since I wouldn't want them to judge me. Especially if that person is my friend." she said. "Well I'm quite flattered that you see me that way, I must say this is the easiest time I've ever had making a friend." She took in what Flora said for a moment, before a wide grin of her own spread over her face, her eyes shining with excitement. "That sounds just wonderful! Ooh thank you so much!" she exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. She calmed herself and pulled away from the hug, "So if we're going to do this, perhaps we should swing by my house first so that I can grab some clothes and other things."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
♚My Money: $1000 ♚My Location: Soleil Park ♚My Company: Florence Flora ♚My Outfit: Warm and Fashionable ♚My Thoughts: This is going to be such fun! ♚My Mood: Excited! ♚My Status: Single ♚My Profile: Over Here ♚My Gear: Bag, Cellphone, Wallet ♚My Job: ??

♚Out.Of.Cuddles: Your posts are always good to me, don't worry so much.

♚Themes:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dash Dancer

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Dash Dancer

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 am
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

♥ ~ℱlorence Ɓarnes~ ♥

╚════════════════════╝

Flora blinked a few times before grinning already very fond Geneviève based on what she was like so far. "Very good! My Florence is quite judgmental and very guarded but he's secretly a sweetie so having someone who can accept his more arrogant personality makes me happy beyond words, also just so you know we were friends when you became friends with Florence." Flora responded just before noticing the excitement on Geneviève and being pulled into a hug somewhat catching her off guard though she enjoyed the affection that she got being the first time she got a hug from someone herself rather then hugging somebody herself. "Yes why not grab a few things? We don't have to just make our sleepover a single day after all why not have lots of fun for days on end!" Flora responded as she stood up from the bench and turned to offer her hand to
Geneviève.

Current Theme:
Ooc: Thanks glad you at least think so~

KawaiiYukiHime

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games