Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 am
"um summer i didnt do any thing this time"
*sees her waking up and asking questions*
"well sam i found you in the great hall you were turing a dark ice blue and starting to freeze you werent even aware of your self i noticed it was you by your necklace and took you to the hospital wing then you started getting worse i tried setting you on fire but the fire didnt even seem to affect your body no burns no heat retained then all of a sudden you switched from being ice cold to being a fire covered person juni gave you some kind of potion that was supposed to slow it down then i threw ice on you and put the flame freezing charm on you so the fire wouldnt hurt you then summer came in here and asked what the hell was going on then you woke up and now we are here" james explains slowly and calmly
"but i think you should stay here till juni can figure out what the hell happened"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 am
User Image
[[Just so you know James, my stage in the great hall was supposed to be a shadowy figure.]]
Sam was amazed. "Just like the white virus? Do you guys think this has to do with what I talk about on the grounds?"

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:30 pm
((ooc thx sam i had forgotten what that stage was so i just kind of skipped it))
"hmm it might be related to that or it could have to do with your necklace im not sure but i heard you and summer talking about a light appearing in your necklace as i was running to class didnt hear much else though"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 am
User Image
"Maybe." Sam looked at her rough patches. "Hey guys, my rough patches are still look like my last stage. Are you sure that this has nothing to do with the whole morpho thing?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:41 pm
"hmm it might have some thing to do with your morpho thing although i have no idea im not trained in healing things or stuff like that "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:30 am
User Image
"James, I have a hunch that this morpho thing has nothing to do with that, but with a deep old matter of Transfiguration." Sam said.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:05 am
"O-o really thats interesting what kind of transfiguration and what was changed were you the target of the spell?"james asked so quickly that his words started to melt together and his excitement was evident  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:04 am
Sam laughed. "James, honestly, I have no idea what kind of transfiguration is. You don't even know what a morpho is, and your really old! I even asked the teacher, and she doesn't know what it is. And what spell are you talking about?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:11 pm
"why i was talkingh about the transfiguration spell cast on you or your family or something like that" " hmmwell maybe we will find out more about the transfiguration that was done in the near future"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 am
Sam sighed. "James, I think it's kinda like...wait!" Sam nearly fell out of her bed. "Oh, can I go, I'm feeling much better. Sam then turns to James. "James, I think Summer is what Alexander is."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:09 am
"um and what exactly is Alexander?"
((ooc feels stupid cause i feel like i should know this already))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:11 am
"Our Great Great Some Grandfather and the son to Miranda and William."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:29 pm
"*laughs nervously* i knew that sma you guys have told me that but i wanted to know what you meant by you think summer is the same as your great great ....*continues for a while* grandfather?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:12 pm
"Alexander was one of those special people who can see the future without any help at all. No cards, to tea cups, no nothing."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:38 pm
"hmm that is quite interesting maybe we should inform summer of this"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games