Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarknTwisted Doller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:44 pm
Hey all....

My name is Lisa and I'm 25
I live in Kentucky with my wonderful boyfriend
I love piercings, tattoos, dying my hair... and art is my life.
I joined because I've been Pro-Choice for years... um... I think that women should have the right to choose what she does with her body. I wanted to be a member of a place where others felt the same way I do.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:05 pm
I've just joined, so now's the perfect moment to introduce myself as well. smile

I'm 27, from France and living in France, single again, atheist, and currently working part-time and studying to become an English teacher. Better late than never, isn't it.

I've always been sort of pro-choice, but had never really been adamant about it when I was in my teens. I started to really think about the matter after I graduated from high-school, but my thoughts were more along the lines of giving birth, then to adoption as a personal choice. However, about three years ago, I found myself in the unfortunate position of the one who had to choose, and that's when I really realized what my choice would be. Whether my decision could be deemed selfish or not doesn't matter to me. At the time, I knew that having that baby would screw me as well as my job, and I've never regretted my decision. If there's anything I regret, it's to have believed myself obliged to feel guilty of not feeling guilty. It takes some time to realize that having an abortion doesn't necessarily condemn one to a life of inner torment, contrary to what some would want us to believe.

Every woman should have that choice offered to her--in a safe environment, not in a back alley. And not be waved lies and promises of eternal guilt in her face.  

Kerydwenn

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:23 am
Um.... Hi, I'm Royaca, you can call me Roy or Royaca, I don't really care as long as you don't call me by my given name. I'm turning fourteen in about 4 months, so I'm probably one of the younger members here. redface I try not to act like it though. I'm here because I'm pro-choice, obviously, and since I never joined a guild like this in all of my time being here, I guess it was high time that I'd join a guild like so.

Well I currently live in Ohio with the possibility of moving somewhere in Illinois over the summer next year. I love birds and photography, and I gape at landscapes that would be a wonderful subject, though I almost never have my camera at these times. I don't really know what my sexual preferences are, but I think I'm closer to bisexual than any other preferences, or maybe I just need to let time decide for me. I am agnostic, living in a Christain household, which rather sucks, because not only do my parents not know, what I am is like death to them. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:44 pm
~Ace_Blade~
Hi, everyone. My name is Ace. I am eighteen years old and I live in Omaha, Nebraska.

No freakin' way, I live in Council Bluffs. >.<  

Peppermint Schnapps

Pioni

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:37 pm
Ello! My name's Makana, but you can call me Pioni. I saw this guild in someone's siggy, and since I'm pro-choice I decided to join.

Btw, I'm a boy irl. I'd imagine that there's not many other boys in this guild, but I could be wrong ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:35 pm
Hello! hehe well... sweatdrop my name is Cassandra and I joined here because I like being pro-choice. This, because I believe in self-making decisions in delicate situatuations, such as is this one were many women are often pressured by relatives, friends, their parter, etc. to have a baby which they do not wish. Every woman has her right to decide what to do with her own body and unborn child. heart And well, about me.. I have not much to say.. I'm a vegan and don't do any kind of drug 3nodding I like to respect my body too biggrin .  

cass769

Masturbating_Rot_Crow

Shameless Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:59 am
Hi, My avi name, Masturbating Rot Crow, is a bit long, so call me what you will, friends at home call me Harry.
I'm 19 years old, and art student majoring in illustration (right there it should show that I'm a liberal). I like various music, Mark Ryden the artist, Manko the Suicide Girl, and black cats. I have 10 piercings and 1 tattoo for now, and hoping to continue to add on.
I'm pro-choice because I don't think I have a say in the life of any other women, especially one I have never met. I myself am terrified of motherhood and would abort anything I became pregnant with (not to mention you can't raise a child on a struggling artist's budget and see the world at the same time). My aunt never had a choice, and she did it the old-fashioned way with a coat-hanger, which in turn injured her so badly that she can never have kids. No one should ever go through that.
Anywayz, hello everyone! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:34 am
Hi. I'm Hannah, and I'm a 19-year-old college student who is quite passionately pro-choice. I do have social anxiety along with a fear of crowds, though, or else I would definitely have attended at least one rally already. (Plus, I live in *the* most liberal state [Massachusetts] so there aren't many pro-life groups here to rally against.) In my spare time, I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, watching TV, going online, and spending time with my two kitties, Freckles and Tigger.

So, that's me. 3nodding  

itshannah

peari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:59 am
Hello hello

I'm Perrin and I'm a bit drunk right now, purely so that I can build a resistance.
16 solar-rotations old, Asstralian.

Nothing much goes on in this expanding tourists city...a**-white-bread, boring bunghole neutral
I believe in self determination. People setting their own fate, choice, equality.
No religious inclination (unconditional love my a**).

I joined because I want to read up on, and discuss this subject. Simple as that.
tongue numb.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:12 am
Hi. I'm Helen [I also go by Cam]. I'm 17, Buddhist, feminist [duh!], gay, a vegetarian, pro-choice and currently a high school senior. Woah, that's a lot of labels. xD I'm hoping to go to college and end up teaching special education.

I'm pro-choice because I don't believe a fetus's "rights" outweigh a woman's rights. I don't believe a fetus is a person; I believe a woman is a person and not an incubator. Every child should be a wanted child.

[ theoretic martyr ]

~_Birdy_Main_~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:52 pm
Umm.....*waves* Hello my name is Birdy Main.. And I joined because I Thought it would be intresting to see others view and what nots on abortion  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:19 pm
Ahh, the important stuff. I'm Meghan (I prefer "Del", and have been known to respond to "Hey You!"), 19, Canadian, engaged, agnostic, literate, straight-edge (I don't drink, do drugs, or smoke), anti-war, pro-gay marriage, and obviously pro-choice. Like, hardcore pro-choice.

I believe that a woman should be allowed to have an abortion whenever she damn well feels like it. None of this "only in cases of rape, incest, or health issues." I also disagree with the sentiment that a woman should not use abortions in place of birth control. Abortions are less cost-efficient, so it's kind of a stupid decision, but it should be the woman's stupid decision.

Ironically, I used to be extremely pro-life, until I realized I only thought that way because it was how I had been raised. I started doing some reading, weighed the facts, became my own person, and quickly changed my views (duh).

Worship me, yes?  

Miss Emkae

shadow_ninjette

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:10 pm
I'm Kate, I saw the guild and thought it looked cool. I'm pro-choice because...well, for a lot of reasons, mainly because I think that it is a person's choice what they are going to do to their body. I guess anything else you want to know about me you can read in my profile. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:49 am
Hellos, everyone! whee

I'm ChatOmbre... my name, if you're wondering, means "shadow cat" (chat = cat, ombre = shadow) in French. BTW, I started using this screenname before I knew that there was a X-men character that has a similar name, so there's no connection there. wink

I'm 16 years old. I'm from Georgia (the state in the USA, not the country), and I've lived here all my life.

I joined because... well, duh, I'm Pro-Choice! whee

I'm also: Pro-gay marriage/civil union/whatever (I don't care what they call it, just so long as it basically functions legally in the same way as marriage), for civil rights (including women's rights), for preserving the freedom of religion & separation of church and state, and probably other things that I can't think of off the top of my head...  

ChatOmbre

ClosedInGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:22 am
Hello all. My name is Niki or Closedingirl.

I'm a 24 year old female who's been childfree since about 13. I've been pro-choice and open about it since I was 16. I was married at 21 and that fell apart due to lifestyle differences that I did not know were there. One big one was me not wanting children.

I feel women should always have the choice of what goes on in their own bodies.

So, hello there!  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games