Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:04 pm
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
Joa-Boo
Arthien
"Fine," Helena whispered. She jumped off the tower, falling for a long time, and landed safely in a crouch next to Green. She was upset that he was giving up so easily, but if he couldn't take the pain, it wasn't worth it. Helena pulled out her knife and slammed it through his chest.

"Now I've got ya!!!" MR. Green said giving a nasty laugh. His eyes and body exploded with a white energy and he broke out of the chains. With The knife still in him he went all out on you. "Oblivion, fists of fury. Also know as ten thousand fists." Mr. Green screamed fist after fist in super speed nonstop.

Helena was thrown back from the burst of energy. She hit the tower and fell to the ground on all fours. Quickly, she was back on her feet again, catching a punch to the stomach but grabbing the next fist and twisting it with her right hand. She prayed to hear the snapping of bones.

They kept coming, there was no time to stop or move. Your body convulsed with every punch as they just kept going.

((this is Mr. Green's over drive))

Helena felt the bruises surfacing, but she stuck through it. She tried to pull herself into a ball, and managed a little bit. Anger and adrenaline were more prevalent in her body than the pain. Suddenly, Helena cried out: "ENOUGH!" and threw her body open. With that force, a gust of wind originating within Helena burst in Green's direction.

Mr. Green threw this amrs stright out and bent his legs to let the gust move him outward and braced his stance to hold his ground. After moving a good few yards he turned his feet so that they pointed straight and made fists that cut throguh the wind so that it bent around him as if directing the wind else where.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm
iryaah
Joa-Boo
iryaah
((would it be possible for me to join the tournament? you dont have to put me in, i was just wondering.))

((heck yes, I wlove for you to join in the turnament. I'll get you started.))

Iryaah vs. Dalia
size: small

((I hope you have read all the rules and stuff....all you got to do is post somthing now.))

Iryaah Snow stood in the mirrors, gazing into her reflection, calming her mind, readying herself. She knew not what to expect, so she would be capable of anything at a moment's notice. She held her staff with both hands, the end of it securely placed on the ground. Slowly, creeping out from the very tip of the staff, tendrils of ice crept across the floor, turning the ground into a slippery sheet.

Dalia smiled against her invisible angle. She hid behind the reflected light bouncing from one of the mirrors to her dirk and back at Iryaah. Her face lit up with excitement and then with one smooth motion twisted herself around like a ballerina and tossed the dirk with cintrivical(sp) force pin pointed and aimed in between Iryaah's eyes. Quickly following the surprise attack Dalia sprinted to the other end of the mirror cage and pulled out her spiked disk.
"Welcome to the tournament. The names Dalia." Dalia said with a giggle. She was old enough to be wise but young enough to seem girly enough to play with dolls.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:15 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
((<----is confused about everything.))

Sogue drew the blade and sheathed it, a look of agony on his face. He let his mind return to him as he sat again. He tried to clear his thoughts through the madness.

"How do I beat this?" he whispered.

"I could tell you but that would be cheating.... I would become a hypocrite in my own teachings. Like I say, winning isn't real...you don't win, just move on." Citadel said pausing to sit next to you. You could see the old man and his craziness cross legged at you side. A big smile across his face and his eye on his forehead that never closed.
"Regardless, i'm not giving up. Thats a sure fire way to lose," he whispered, "I'm not falling for your mindgames."

Citadel waited across the field, watching you. his smile loosened and he sat there eyes closed, just sitting there calmly just as you did.
Sogue focused. Focused hard. He wouldn't...couldn't lose. He wouldn't be tricked into giving up. He calmly drew his gun and fired at the monster opposite him.

"Where you aiming there buddy." His voice came from all directions. It was obviously a miss and no sign of there where about he could be in without using your senses.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:39 pm
Breathe. Helena straightened up and brought air into her lungs, so much she felt she could burst. She stepped out with her right foot and then forward with her left, moving into a bracing stance. Then she moved her arms towards Green, pushing all of the air in one thin, piercing stream aimed right at his heart.

((think avatar air bending.))  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
((<----is confused about everything.))

Sogue drew the blade and sheathed it, a look of agony on his face. He let his mind return to him as he sat again. He tried to clear his thoughts through the madness.

"How do I beat this?" he whispered.

"I could tell you but that would be cheating.... I would become a hypocrite in my own teachings. Like I say, winning isn't real...you don't win, just move on." Citadel said pausing to sit next to you. You could see the old man and his craziness cross legged at you side. A big smile across his face and his eye on his forehead that never closed.
"Regardless, i'm not giving up. Thats a sure fire way to lose," he whispered, "I'm not falling for your mindgames."

Citadel waited across the field, watching you. his smile loosened and he sat there eyes closed, just sitting there calmly just as you did.
Sogue focused. Focused hard. He wouldn't...couldn't lose. He wouldn't be tricked into giving up. He calmly drew his gun and fired at the monster opposite him.

"Where you aiming there buddy." His voice came from all directions. It was obviously a miss and no sign of there where about he could be in without using your senses.
Sogue closed his eyes again. Focused, used his smell, his hearing. Tried to feel for Citadel with his mind.

"You're close, I can tell."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:46 pm
Arthien
Breathe. Helena straightened up and brought air into her lungs, so much she felt she could burst. She stepped out with her right foot and then forward with her left, moving into a bracing stance. Then she moved her arms towards Green, pushing all of the air in one thin, piercing stream aimed right at his heart.

((think avatar air bending.))

The gush of air was powerful and pushed him back further still but just at the right time he bent low enough and quick enough that it passed over top of him. Once he was in the clear Mr. Green side stepped and skidded his heal along the ground and kicked up a mass of rock forward at you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:49 pm
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

Sogue closed his eyes again. Focused, used his smell, his hearing. Tried to feel for Citadel with his mind.

"You're close, I can tell."

Location is relative...I would say you are rather far away." Citadel was back in the game and pushed everything against you. You could smell fresh cookies in the background, as well as a new popped bag of pop corn. You could hear the still playing of a flute. It's sound beautiful and moving across the night sky.

"Soothing isn't it. I love writing music. you should go to one of my concerts. As a matter of fact, would you like to go now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 pm
"I'd rather just beat you and get this over with."

Sogue sat very still, waiting, focusing, willing himself to win.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 pm
SkittleScion
"I'd rather just beat you and get this over with."

Sogue sat very still, waiting, focusing, willing himself to win.

"what is you own will with out control....You have the will of a pawn, and I would gladly put you a step further." Citadel laughed and laid back. "Concentrate more, maybe you might break me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 pm
Sweat tore down Sogue's face as he finnaly stood quickly, drawing his blades. He was in a rage, blind fury. He dashed and cut and fought until he couldn't fight anymore.

"I give up! How do I beat you!?" he screamed as he chased the old man with the third eye, knowing his attacks were doing nothing to him.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 pm
SkittleScion
Sweat tore down Sogue's face as he finnaly stood quickly, drawing his blades. He was in a rage, blind fury. He dashed and cut and fought until he couldn't fight anymore.

"I give up! How do I beat you!?" he screamed as he chased the old man with the third eye, knowing his attacks were doing nothing to him.

"hahahah, see now was that so hard." Citadel said letting out a roar of laughter. Everything thing went normal. You could see the arena walls and Citadel, a little old man with a long crazy beard and three eyes floating high in the air. He dropped to the ground into a roll and waved as the crowd booed the fight out.

"Sogue has given up, He will now have to hold until next round if he is to rematch Citadel. Well done you two." The over announcer stated out loud over the whole arena.

"hehehe...well, that was fun, but I don't think I will be able to pull it off again, don't worry buddy, winning is just a myth, I didn’t win anything nor did you lose. You have learned something valuable therefore winning in a way. Do you get it now. The only way to have beat me was to be so random I couldn't control because not even you could of controlled or read your attacks."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 pm
Sogue ran at Citadel, in a fit of rage. He tackled him full on, clawing and biting at him.

"No! I refuse this! I hate you!" Sogue was blabbering, totally in a rage.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:10 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue ran at Citadel, in a fit of rage. He tackled him full on, clawing and biting at him.

"No! I refuse this! I hate you!" Sogue was blabbering, totally in a rage.

The arena guards Pounced on you, pulling you apart and stabbing you with electric pulses that made your body go numb.

"Sogue, this is not excitable by the Legends standard. You can not do this or you will be pulled from the tournament." A guard said trying to pull you away from Citadel. Citadel wasn't doing much. He had enough stamina to handle a few bruises but knew he was not aloud to fight, so he didn't.

“So I will see you latter right. Don’t worry I don’t want to fight you, just wanted to beat you.” Citadel said with another laugh and was hauled off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:14 pm
Sogue sat in his room later, seething in anger. He should be better than this, he should've beaten such a petty trickster. He was waiting for a report from someone on who he would be fighting next. He tried his best to focus, but only anger continued to be his emotion.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:42 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue sat in his room later, seething in anger. He should be better than this, he should've beaten such a petty trickster. He was waiting for a report from someone on who he would be fighting next. He tried his best to focus, but only anger continued to be his emotion.

Fan mail pored in the mail box but only one letter stuck out to you. You had the ok to chalenge Fevor(sp). Your next match would begin as soon as you got to the arena.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff