Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:55 pm
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
((waits once again))

((Yeah, i do a lot of waiting too))
lol sweatdrop
((Look a few pages back, dammit!))
((I did! I checked every single post and replied!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:21 am
Kai Hyugiha
Kai opened his scroll and touched one of the symbols and a silver turtle shell shield appeared on his left arm. Kai leaps forwards towards the Kunai using the shield to block them. Kai landed on the ground and looked at Kenji.
"Kenji you need to account for wind resistance and the power of your throw." Kai said to Kenji.

Kenji, listening tentavily and then nodded. "Alright then..." He then reached for more throwing weapons, and this time he got out some shurikens. Having 4 in each hand, he then jumped up suddenly, and as sudden, he threw them at kai.

The shurikens went flying straight at Kai, spinning madly and flying fast, like a flock of birds....  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:57 am
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((OMFG!!!! When are you gonna say something! I need to train against someone!!!! scream sweatdrop )) "Are you just gonna stand there or what..." Hytoshi says. "I'm gonna find someone else to train against..." ((HINT HINT)) ((I haven't had fun for a while now... sad ))
((Dammit, I wanted to introduce this Character later...)) A smally shadow figure leapt from a tree.
"Training? What are you a gennin?" He said with a grin. "Can't you be a bit more independent? Hmph."
He wiped his rippling, silk hair away from his face to revealed green eyes. His head band-revealed that he was from the grass; his pale green sleeveless jacket revealed he was a chuunin.
"Onee-chan!" A voice shouted from afar.
"Tch," He muttered "Ra!? What are you doing here?"
A boy, not yet a chuunin, wore a scarf around his face keeping anything behind his mouth a secret.
"Well, I wanted to see the person who got the Kitsune sealed into him" He said with a frown.
"Oh, Whatever, your just going to have to watch me kick his a**." He said with a grin.
((Heh heh sweatdrop sorry didn't know u had this guy up your sleeve)) Hytoshi looks at the Grass chuunin, "Like thats going to happen. And Ra? Thats your name right? Don't worry you'll see the kitsune..." he says with a twisted grin. His eyes flash a glow of blue. Ever since the kitsune was sealed into him, Hytoshi noticed that his chakra had changed to the color blue. "You move first, as always..."
"Okay, I am Hei Tei of the Shinshichizuka Clan..." He paused to look Hytoshi in the eye.
"... Do not underestimate us." He finished with a dash away from Hytoshi and started some hand seals. After he had finished his pressed his hands on the floor.
"Futon! Shinshichizuka Ryuu, Fuujin Ken no Roku!"
The air around Hytoshi seemed to twist, to make five knives, hovering menceningly...
((BTW, about the GAC thingies, I'm going to make a character select so the Profiles wont be very long. Like when you click on a character's face there profile pops up))
Back to Shinji
Shinji kept on running with Sabu, It had seemed that Daisuke and Chou had fallen behind.
"Byakugan." Shinji muttered.
Through those eyes he saw the Grass village,
"Its not going to be very long now... Sensei," Shinji said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:58 am
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
((waits once again))

lol sweatdrop
((Feh, forgive my foolishness!))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:04 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Kai opened his scroll and touched one of the symbols and a silver turtle shell shield appeared on his left arm. Kai leaps forwards towards the Kunai using the shield to block them. Kai landed on the ground and looked at Kenji.
"Kenji you need to account for wind resistance and the power of your throw." Kai said to Kenji.

Kenji, listening tentavily and then nodded. "Alright then..." He then reached for more throwing weapons, and this time he got out some shurikens. Having 4 in each hand, he then jumped up suddenly, and as sudden, he threw them at kai.

The shurikens went flying straight at Kai, spinning madly and flying fast, like a flock of birds....
Kai used the kagekiri to deflect the shurikens. As the shurikens land on the floor they split in half where they were hit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:24 am
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((OMFG!!!! When are you gonna say something! I need to train against someone!!!! scream sweatdrop )) "Are you just gonna stand there or what..." Hytoshi says. "I'm gonna find someone else to train against..." ((HINT HINT)) ((I haven't had fun for a while now... sad ))
((Dammit, I wanted to introduce this Character later...)) A smally shadow figure leapt from a tree.
"Training? What are you a gennin?" He said with a grin. "Can't you be a bit more independent? Hmph."
He wiped his rippling, silk hair away from his face to revealed green eyes. His head band-revealed that he was from the grass; his pale green sleeveless jacket revealed he was a chuunin.
A boy, not yet a chuunin, wore a scarf around his face keeping anything behind his mouth a secret.
"Well, I wanted to see the person who got the Kitsune sealed into him" He said with a frown.
"Oh, Whatever, your just going to have to watch me kick his a**." He said with a grin.
((Heh heh sweatdrop sorry didn't know u had this guy up your sleeve)) Hytoshi looks at the Grass chuunin, "Like thats going to happen. And Ra? Thats your name right? Don't worry you'll see the kitsune..." he says with a twisted grin. His eyes flash a glow of blue. Ever since the kitsune was sealed into him, Hytoshi noticed that his chakra had changed to the color blue. "You move first, as always..."
"Okay, I am Hei Tei of the Shinshichizuka Clan..." He paused to look Hytoshi in the eye.
"... Do not underestimate us." He finished with a dash away from Hytoshi and started some hand seals. After he had finished his pressed his hands on the floor.
The air around Hytoshi seemed to twist, to make five knives, hovering menceningly...
((BTW, about the GAC thingies, I'm going to make a character select so the Profiles wont be very long. Like when you click on a character's face there profile pops up))
Back to Shinji
Shinji kept on running with Sabu, It had seemed that Daisuke and Chou had fallen behind.
"Byakugan." Shinji muttered.
Through those eyes he saw the Grass village,
"Its not going to be very long now... Sensei," Shinji said

"I can see. This area is familier to me." Sabu said as they made thier way toward the village. Chiya will be happy to see him back, he made a note to stop by her place right after reporting in to his superiors.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:23 am
The two teenagers felt movement to there side as the made their way to their destination. "Boogies?" Asked the girl, to which the boy responded, "Don't know, lets check, you know what to do." "Kakuseigan" said the girl as her eyes changed pettern and color so that the pupil and iris now looked like orange and red layered suns. The girl looked over to her left, "There's two ninja's heading the opposite way as us, one man, one teenager, from the looks of the heat they're putting of, they've fought recently." "Ok, lets go see if they know anything," said the boy.

The two ninjas found there targets easliy enough, guided by the girl's Kakuseigan, and landed in front of the running ninjas. The boy said forcefully "What happend here?"

((BTW: those ninja's they saw are Sabu and Shinji))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:43 am
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.  

Daisuke_Dp

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:53 am
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((Heh heh sweatdrop sorry didn't know u had this guy up your sleeve)) Hytoshi looks at the Grass chuunin, "Like thats going to happen. And Ra? Thats your name right? Don't worry you'll see the kitsune..." he says with a twisted grin. His eyes flash a glow of blue. Ever since the kitsune was sealed into him, Hytoshi's chakra had changed to the color blue. "You move first, as always..."
((Oh Cool!)) Hytoshi looked at the knives hovering in the air, "Whoa..." The knives start chasing Hytoshi ((Is it ok if I just add on to some of your attacks? I'm just making sure if its ok. sweatdrop )) . "Holy He-..." Hytoshi runs around dodging the hovering knives. He quickly does some hand seals. O-ushi, Hebi, Ryu, Tora, Usa--...! Hytoshi's arm got sliced and was unable to finish the last seal. "Urgh..." He tries again, O-ushi, Hebi, Ryu, Tora, Usagi! His body starts glowing blue. A ball of blue chakra emerges outwards from his body and sends a blast taking down all the knives. He pants looking at Hei, "Man, *pant* this is not what I'd expected." He looks at his bleeding arm, "I should've learned some medical jutsu from Chou..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:39 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

Kai used the kagekiri to deflect the shurikens. As the shurikens land on the floor they split in half where they were hit.

Kenji now was sort of panting... he couldn't think of how to get to Kai... it's as if he is a wall... Darn it... Kenji now was reaching for more weapons... but then thought the better of it. "Ok Kai, your turn..."

((Ok, we do what we were here to do, but, in a form of a fight ^^))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:09 pm
"Be sure to copy this Katon jutsu." Kai said as he leaped into the air.
Kai performed hand seals slowly for Kenji to see. Kai took in a deep breath.
"Katon Housenka no Jutsu" Kai said as he released a large amount of fire balls heading towards Kenji. However the colour of the fire was black.
((The fires changed colour because of using that dark chakra. So my fire jutsu's come out black coloured.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:54 pm
Kai Hyugiha
"Be sure to copy this Katon jutsu." Kai said as he leaped into the air.
Kai performed hand seals slowly for Kenji to see. Kai took in a deep breath.
"Katon Housenka no Jutsu" Kai said as he released a large amount of fire balls heading towards Kenji. However the colour of the fire was black.
((The fires changed colour because of using that dark chakra. So my fire jutsu's come out black coloured.))

Kenji's eyes wen twide open, not because of suprise, but also because his Ryuuringan, was taking in the seals. However, it wasn't taken in like what Kai has made....

Swiftly as possible, Kenji dodged the attack, leaving the large fireballs no target but the ground. Landing onto the floor, Kenji repeated the sequence of seals, then: "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!!!!" Then he performed th same jutsu, fireballs. However, the difference is that it wasn't large as Kai's, nor was it black flames!

The fireballs headed towards Kai fast...  

lKiCk-l

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:45 pm
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Nitroxic 4jer
((waits once again))

lol sweatdrop
((Feh, forgive my foolishness!))
((Forgive and forget. xd Sorry about the misunderstanding.))

NOTE: for people rping with Shinji, please delete the part where me and Hei (Shinji rping with me) talk. That makes iit less confusing. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:21 pm
Yoshi and Yamata turned to another tree, performed the same series of hand seals, ran at the tree, and shouted, "Ga Garou Itogari!" They continued running at the tree, their hands glowing red, jumped into the air, and placed their hands on the tree, causing it to explode just like the last tree.
{(BTW, Genji, you made an error in the second post. Yoshi and Yamata are Jounins, not Chuunins. Chuunins cannot control the Hanakoshi.)}  

Trowa The Fearless

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:34 pm
((This Rp rocks!)) xd  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games