Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:13 pm
252 Soiler Alert

What I want to know is what exactly do the two older sand ninja have to do with the story. They seem to be uninterested, and aparently expexcting to die really soon (since the sister of the two likes to pretend she has passed on). So what do you think those two can do? do you think they a medical ninja? or do you think they are just really good nin? I just really want to know what is going to happen. I hope Kankuro can wait out until Sakura can come to give him a fair chance sicne it seem the old lady really doesn't give a damn what is going on (if I were that old, I probably woulnd care much either though sweatdrop ). So what do you guys think is kankuro chances? I personally think that he will be on the verge of death when Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Temari arrives, I just don't know if anyone will be able to save him sad sorry to be pessemistic but it really looks bleak for kankuro atm crying

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:09 am
Hellos!

I don't know if this belongs in this forum or not (and I unfortunately cannot make a new topic of my own crying ) So I'm going to post it here and let the chips fall where they may eek .

OK, this concerns the Naruto Storyline from 245 and after. So, I'm going to be responsible and treat it like a spoiler so everthings going to be in white, just click three times to read.

*Spoiler Alert*

Well, from 245 and onward we have seen Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Temari. We know that Gaara is Kazekage, that Kankuro, Neji, and Temari are Jounins, and that all the Genins are Chuunins (except of course Naruto for obvious comedic reasons). And we know that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have trained with the Sannin which was most respective to themselves. So, now most of you are asking " scream WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT!!!! stressed " Well my point, or rather questions, is this: "Who do you think is the strongest?" or "how would you rank them now?"

Now I have heard smalle debates on the rankings (like Shino should also be a jounin) and I have even participated in some of the discussions (look about two pages back and read some of my early rants xp ). Well Now I really want the discussion to explode and I guess I'll Start the fire works!

I think that the former gennins would be ranks like this (strongest to Weakest):
1. Sasuke
2. Naruto
3. Gaara
4. Sakura
5. Neji
6. Temari
7. Kankuro
8. Rock lee
9. Shikamaru
10. Shino
11. Kiba and Akamaru
12. Choji
13. TenTen
14. Hinata
15. Ino

Well this is what I think and I actually had a harder time placing the the bottom eight then I did with the top seven.

And to all those who are going to complain about shino I just have to say that I think that Rock lee and Shikamaru should have been Jounins and I don't think that Shino is better than either.
So, now "LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN eek !!"

Edit: I Meant to place Shikamaru ahead of shino (I had originally Shino in at 9 and Shikamaru at 10) But I changed it so forgive me hehehe.  

Koreachess

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:04 am
Koreachess
Hellos!

I don't know if this belongs in this forum or not (and I unfortunately cannot make a new topic of my own crying ) So I'm going to post it here and let the chips fall where they may eek .

OK, this concerns the Naruto Storyline from 245 and after. So, I'm going to be responsible and treat it like a spoiler so everthings going to be in white, just click three times to read.

*Spoiler Alert*

Well, from 245 and onward we have seen Gaara, Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, and Temari. We know that Gaara is Kazekage, that Kankuro, Neji, and Temari are Jounins, and that all the Genins are Chuunins (except of course Naruto for obvious comedic reasons). And we know that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke have trained with the Sannin which was most respective to themselves. So, now most of you are asking " scream WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR POINT!!!! stressed " Well my point, or rather questions, is this: "Who do you think is the strongest?" or "how would you rank them now?"

Now I have heard smalle debates on the rankings (like Shino should also be a jounin) and I have even participated in some of the discussions (look about two pages back and read some of my early rants xp ). Well Now I really want the discussion to explode and I guess I'll Start the fire works!

I think that the former gennins would be ranks like this (strongest to Weakest):
1. Sasuke
2. Naruto
3. Gaara
4. Sakura
5. Neji
6. Temari
7. Kankuro
8. Rock lee
9. Shino
10. Shikamaru
11. Kiba and Akamaru
12. Choji
13. TenTen
14. Hinata
15. Ino

Well this is what I think and I actually had a harder time placing the the bottom eight then I did with the top seven.

And to all those who are going to complain about shino I just have to say that I think that Rock lee and Shikamaru should have been Jounins and I don't think that Shino is better than either.
So, now "LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN eek !!"

hmm... well i think it's more or less like this... and the main reason i'm putting naruto up top is because i find it difficult to bet against him, but i wouldn't be surprised if sasuke IS stronger than him. i'll give shikamaru a higher ranking because he's well aware of his strengths and weaknesses, as well as those shinobis around him. he's the smartest among his peers, and i can't to see how much he's grown. it's true that sakura was trained by tsunade, but i can't help but doubt her drive.

1. naruto
2. sasuke
3. gaara
4. neji
5. shikamaru
6. sakura
7. rock lee
8. temari
9. kankuro
10. shino
11. kiba/akamaru
12. choji
13. hinata
14. tenten
15. ino

i ranked rock lee ahead of temari and kankuro because i do believe in his drive for perfection. i know that the sand nins are actually jounins, and rock is a mere chuunin, but you ranked sakura higher than them too... so i guess it's a moot point. anyway, it's my two cents, and i'm sure i'll be changing this list around a month from now... who knows?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:53 pm
does ne1 know then ep. 127 comming out...cuz 126 WAS SOO DAMN GOOD..gaara is the best... domokun  

Jay-Sun

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:02 pm
Koreachess
252 Soiler Alert

What I want to know is what exactly do the two older sand ninja have to do with the story. They seem to be uninterested, and aparently expexcting to die really soon (since the sister of the two likes to pretend she has passed on). So what do you think those two can do? do you think they a medical ninja? or do you think they are just really good nin? I just really want to know what is going to happen. I hope Kankuro can wait out until Sakura can come to give him a fair chance sicne it seem the old lady really doesn't give a damn what is going on (if I were that old, I probably woulnd care much either though sweatdrop ). So what do you guys think is kankuro chances? I personally think that he will be on the verge of death when Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Temari arrives, I just don't know if anyone will be able to save him sad sorry to be pessemistic but it really looks bleak for kankuro atm crying

Those 2 are the grandparents of the that guy in the Akatsuki, the doll designer that has turned his own body into a doll, and they can probably get the antidote to the posion he got Kankuro with, or they can devise one  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:47 pm
Hi!

Oh, yes, I'd definately have to say the 2 old people are the grandparents of the guy from Akatsuki who build Kankuro's doll. I mean, he IS from the Sand. =3 So I'm sure they know a lot about poison too! Although I can't figure out why they won't help if it's to save someone. They make it sound like they are fighting or something.
As for the list, I'm not even going to bother. (-_-) And personally I don't care, we really don't have enough info as of now, and hardly the positions have changed throughout the whole series except Sakura definately, and we could debate Sasuke's level a little.

angelsanctus

LenaKitsune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:14 am
angelsanctus
Hi!

Oh, yes, I'd definately have to say the 2 old people are the grandparents of the guy from Akatsuki who build Kankuro's doll. I mean, he IS from the Sand. =3 So I'm sure they know a lot about poison too! Although I can't figure out why they won't help if it's to save someone. They make it sound like they are fighting or something.
As for the list, I'm not even going to bother. (-_-) And personally I don't care, we really don't have enough info as of now, and hardly the positions have changed throughout the whole series except Sakura definately, and we could debate Sasuke's level a little.

I didn't even think about them being the grandparents of the guy that got Kankuro. Though now it seems pretty obvious. But they didn't seem to interested in helping so *crossing fingers for kankuro*. But Naruto's speech in 252 was so sweet. I know we got the speech from Gaara but for Naruto to say that Gaara shouldn't have to go through any more pain was almost tear jerking  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:00 am
Jay-Sun
does ne1 know then ep. 127 comming out...cuz 126 WAS SOO DAMN GOOD..gaara is the best... domokun
Isn't the subbed version supposed to be released thursday this week..??  

Ranma-sama

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:30 pm
Jay-Sun

i think 127 comes out next week because it's doubled with 128 as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:20 pm
Alpha Q
Jay-Sun

i think 127 comes out next week because it's doubled with 128 as well.
That makes sence because it'll probaly be the beggining of the Naruto / Sasuke battle.  

Kia Ryou

LenaKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:07 am
Spoiler 253
Finally, we get to see another team and how they changed. I can't believe how much better Neji looks, so much more grown up. And Rock Lee looks even more like Guy then ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:14 pm
LenaKitsune
Spoiler 253
Finally, we get to see another team and how they changed. I can't believe how much better Neji looks, so much more grown up. And Rock Lee looks even more like Guy then ever.

It's GAI, not GUY  

liz_bliz_inc

Koreachess

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:49 pm
Chap 253 *Spoiler Alert*

WOOT eek Kankuro is going to make it xp and I was right about Sakura saving his butt (I didn't think they were going to make it in time sweatdrop but thankfully Naruto had about all he could take from akatsuki and they all hauled a**!! eek ). Well now Neji and Rock Lee are joining in the fight and I hope we get to see them in action soon (like sooner than 5 chapter from know. Cause I really want to see how Rock lee improved himself. Maybe he learned from his fight with Kimimaru and has improved his taijitsu to be less predictable. All I hope is that he still can't use chakra cause that is one of the things that make him such a great characters is his disadvantage. But I really want to see how Neji improved and to see if he has reached "that level" as he mention in chapter 238. Though I really am kinda interested in how tenten will do with those two (two, what am I talking about?? I totally forgot about Gai sensei xp ) I wonder how she compares to those three. I hope she does more than throw a hole bunch of weapons cause that really ain't that impressive (since temari bassically b***h slaped her in the competition). Basically I'm really psyched to see how the former genins improved. Well that about it... Wait. I hope that Gai's team get to the sand before Kakashi's team is pulled away by Naruto in pursuit of Akatsuki. kk, that really it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:27 pm
Hi!

I agree, 253 was TOTALLY awesome! I'm so excited. Not much to debate from this chapter though. (-_-)  

angelsanctus

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:44 pm
Koreachess
Chap 253 *Spoiler Alert*

WOOT eek Kankuro is going to make it xp and I was right about Sakura saving his butt (I didn't think they were going to make it in time sweatdrop but thankfully Naruto had about all he could take from akatsuki and they all hauled a**!! eek ). Well now Neji and Rock Lee are joining in the fight and I hope we get to see them in action soon (like sooner than 5 chapter from know. Cause I really want to see how Rock lee improved himself. Maybe he learned from his fight with Kimimaru and has improved his taijitsu to be less predictable. All I hope is that he still can't use chakra cause that is one of the things that make him such a great characters is his disadvantage. But I really want to see how Neji improved and to see if he has reached "that level" as he mention in chapter 238. Though I really am kinda interested in how tenten will do with those two (two, what am I talking about?? I totally forgot about Gai sensei xp ) I wonder how she compares to those three. I hope she does more than throw a hole bunch of weapons cause that really ain't that impressive (since temari bassically b***h slaped her in the competition). Basically I'm really psyched to see how the former genins improved. Well that about it... Wait. I hope that Gai's team get to the sand before Kakashi's team is pulled away by Naruto in pursuit of Akatsuki. kk, that really it.
Rock mastering his taijutsu question maybe,but hopefully,he was able to utilize the factor of his drunken fist into his fighting to help along with being un-predictable...overall,i HOPE that he was able to AT LEAST master drunken fist.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games