Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:38 am

sola84
Hi, I'm sola. Guess what the 84 is for, go on it's easy biggrin
I'm an alright rper in need of some more practise. smile

Is it your birth year?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:45 am

Penden
That and count of monte cristo rank up there for me, too. domokun I just found out there is an anime version of the story so I'm hunting that one down. It looked strange

Yes, yes. Heard of that, too. The animation was interesting.

I forced my whole family to watch V for Vendetta, last night. My sister hated it. xD

Yavie Feels Pretty

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:47 am

I forced my family to watch Jin Roh and they nearly died. D: IT'S GREAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:52 am

Gotta hate it when someone doesn't appreciate your favorite films. :sigh:

V for Vendetta, Master and Commander, The Last Samurai... I love them all. Even if I hate Tom Cruise. xD

Yavie Feels Pretty

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:35 am

Ever seen Legends? mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:46 am

Penden
Ever seen Legends? mrgreen

*GASP* That's my favorite film EVER!!! *squeals* I didn't think anyone watched that anymore. xd It's so old...when he was still young and innocent...

Her Shizzyness

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:49 pm

My favorite is the Dark Crystal of the same time period I think
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:21 pm

I like the horror flick "The Icecream Man".

User Error

Yavie Feels Pretty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:22 pm

Dark Crystal! I saw that one! Found it in the corner of Blockbuster... O.o It was weird. It was like watching the muppets of Sesame Street kill eachother, and the bad guys were pretty grotesque, but it was good. =3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:28 pm

User Error
I like the horror flick "The Icecream Man".

LOL that sounds funny!

MrsMica
Crew

Tickaroon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:02 pm

Tanisi, Konichiwa, and Hello. Before I start actually posting, I felt the need to post about myself..

Name: My real name shall go undisclosed, for I am a paranoid b***h. You can use my username. I have it for a reason. ^.^
Date of Birth: January Nineth, Nineteen ninety four.
Country of Residence: U.S.A... In reallity.. But, I'm still in denial about it...
State of Residence: Colorado... ^.^ Fun.
State of Birth: Illinois.
Sibling: My mom is pregnant... Her due date is January third 2007. ^.^

Hobbies: Bike Racing, Writing, Drawing, Roleplaying, Reading, and a few other things I can't think of...
Interests: Bikes, Horses, Japan, Japanese, Manga, The broadway musical "Wicked", The book "Wicked: the life and times of the wicked witch of the west.", Nocturnal/semi-nocturnal animals, and several other things I can't think of...

Manga Read: Inuyasha Alice Nineteenth, The Demon Ororon, Chobits, Tokyo mew mew, tokyo mew mew a la mode, Wolf's rain, Uhg, there are a lot... I can't think of them right now.. Eeeevvvvvaaaaannnnaaaa-dooooonoooo, can you think of any others? ILU!
Manga I'm Reading: Fruits basket, Fools gold, Bizenghast, Loveless, Full moon O sagashita, Cresent moon, and a few others, I think... >.<
Manga I want to read: Gravitation, Uh... can't think of any others... >.<

Anime Series Watched: Gravitation, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, And I think a few others I can't think of...
Anime Movies: To... many to list...
Anime I want to watch: Again, to many to list...

Books read: A lot, I'm a book worm. Some include; Harry potter, Call of the Wyld, White Fang, Silver Chief, Wild Magic(the imortals series), and The Werewolf:the apocalypse roleplay guide(That so counts!).
Books I'm reading: Eragon. And at the moment thats about it...
Books I want to read: Lord of the rings(I really really need to read that), The rest of the immortals series, books three and four in the kin series, and far to many others..

Favorite Color: Blue(Wasn't it obvious?)
Favorite Smell: Roses... Or... Really.. pretty much most flowers... Or maybe just the smell of the woods.. yeah... I love how the forest smells really early in the morning when there is still dew every where and...
Favorite Place: Either up in the mountains, anywhere of my bike, Or Chicago Illinois.. >.<
Favorite Food: Ramen? Soup? I don't know... most things my mom makes. ^.^
Favorite Sound: The wind blowing by me at thirty plus miles an hour while I'm riding down a steep descent and the little bit of noise my bike makes. I absolutely love that sound. Either that or the sound of being in a forest... Ya know, birds and wind and usually running water in a river... I love that.
Favorite Parent: My mom, I guess... >.<
Favorite person: How can you ask me that?! Evana-dono

Happiest I've ever been: I'm not to sure, It might have been when I completed my first century(one hundred miles in one day) ride, or when I won my first race, or when I hit 43.3 on my bike, or just riding my bike.. Or maybe when I saw Evana-sama again after not seeing her for seven months.. I don't know! >.<
Most contented with life you've ever been: Whenever I'm on my bike... Or maybe when I'm in the forest.. I'm always really content then.. Or maybe it was one/two~Bad memory~ summers ago, before Evana-sama moved away...
Saddest you've ever been: I'm not sure... Maybe when my great grandmother died? Or when Evana-sama moved? Or... I don't know.. >.<

And thats all for about me! ^.^ Hope it wasn't to much! I found the list of questions... I don't remember where... >.<

-Tickaroon
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:20 pm

Penden

Woot... usually people who've seen it when they were young and liked it, have good imaginations! XD I wonder how many people today has been warped by that movie. lol.

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

sola84

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:07 am

Penden
sola84
Hi, I'm sola. Guess what the 84 is for, go on it's easy biggrin
I'm an alright rper in need of some more practise. smile

Is it your birth year?

Yeah, see told you it was easy smile

Euphoric Ghost
Penden

Woot... usually people who've seen it when they were young and liked it, have good imaginations! XD I wonder how many people today has been warped by that movie. lol.

Liked it when I was young, (now got the dvd biggrin ) hmm I don't think I'm too warped, but those bird things were cool and creepy that suck in my mind most, and the witch with the eye.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:42 am

Hi , I just joined. I've never RP'd before, but i hope to be a beneficial member to this guild.
thank you!

qwaychou

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:09 am

qwaychou
Hi , I just joined. I've never RP'd before, but i hope to be a beneficial member to this guild.
thank you!

Oh, wow! I hope this guild can answer some of your questions about RPing if you have any
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games