Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:47 pm
^ cute username , I can just imagine a cute pirate kitty morph running around XD

A: I'd probably have them run into the sailor scouts I made up and it'd be them going to where the sailor scouts I made up and staying there doing ...things...

v: Which main villain do you think was the easiest for them to defeat?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:53 am
^ Hey I have the same umbrella thingy......kitty morph tehee

<> I would have to say Ayakashi Sisters with the balc moon clan because well they just got rehabilitated into normal people.
Doesn't seem like the hardest the Senshi had to fight.

v So we all know the Sailot Starlights are women possing as men that turn into women, But why do you think the series was ever dubbed into english? Was it really that controversal?  

Capt-Kitty

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:16 am
^ Cute cat avvie.

<> Stars wasn't translated because there was no way DiC could justify men transforming into women. In the anime, they were LITERALLY men transforming into women whereas in the manga, they were just women disguising themselves as pretty boys. "Series creator Naoko Takeuchi has expressed surprise at Toei Animation's decision to make the Starlights lead characters, but she was even more shocked by their treatment of the Starlights' gender. Originally, they were women who merely disguise themselves as men on Earth. In the anime, they physically become men, and change back to females only when transforming into their Senshi forms. Takeuchi was annoyed at the change and said that it contradicted her intention that all Sailor Soldiers be female. The change was directly overseen by director Takuya Igarashi."

v Let's institutionalize the senshi. What mental disorders do they have? ...did we do this already? Oh, well. Let's do it again!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:05 pm
^Cute pink Hair!  

E l a n n i a

LadySilverNite

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:40 am
Love the grunny shoes!! haha

But you didnt ask a question. So I'll answer the person aboves question...

Let's institutionalize the senshi. What mental disorders do they have? ...did we do this already? Oh, well. Let's do it again!

Chibi usa has a emotional disorder...not sure what kind, but the kind that needs a lot of love and assurance...

Sailormoon has bipolar...In my opinion...One second she cant stand a person, the next she loves em to bits!!

thats all I can think of at the moment...

My question..
Who do you think is the prettiest scout?

If this question is asked already, sorry about that!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:29 am
^ asked a not-so original question, but that's all good. At least she asked one. =3

<> SAILOR URANUS ALL THE WAY!!!!! That's because I've been infatuated with her for the longest time though.. She makes a gorgeous woman, and a hot guy as well. Anyone who can look good as either gender just HAS to be the hottest sailor soldier.

v We all know that the Senshi are all princesses, but they are all guardians of Sailor Moon. Do you think that the other senshi used to have their own sets of sailor guardians (Kinda like Phobos and Deimos (the crows) for Sailor Mars)? Please don't just say yes or no, tell me why, and if they would, who? Be creative!  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:56 pm
^ FINALLY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY GETS THE GAME.

<> Well, Pluto, Neptune and Uranus were guardians of the solar system, so I doubt they had their own entourage. And I can't imagine Pluto would need guardians. Saturn wasn't around, so she doesn't count. I think, if anyone would have guardians, it would be Venus. Mostly because she seriously needs a keeper. Or three. ^^; Maybe some smexy boys. Although, I'd be willing to bet Galaxia had her own guardians. She probably killed them when she got possessed by Chaos. o.o

v Keeping in the vein of Velma's question: Pick a senshi to have additional guardians. What are their guardians like? How many do they have? Male, female?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:39 pm
^Oh, darling, you've seen me plenty of times. I just had a name change. =) It's good to see you're still here, you always were one of my favorites in this guild.

<> I HAD to take this question, because I actually designed these senshi years and years ago for a fanfic I never wrote. Please forgive the American names I've given them, as well as the horrible japanese attack names I grabbed out of a japanese dictionary - I made these characters in 8th grade. lol

Jupiter is the strangest of all the planets in our solar system - the largest by far, and is the only planet outside of the asteroid belt to be part of the Inner Senshi. Why is this, though?

Sailor Jupiter, at one time far distant in the past, had her own guardians (at least in my spiffy imagination). They were the Senshi of the four main moons of Jupiter - Ganymede, Europa, Io and Callisto.
I imagine at one time Jupiter was the most powerful planet/family in the solar system (before the reign of Queen Serenity?). Probably had the largest army being as how huge a planet it is and having about 60 moons. The princess of Jupiter, being the heir to the throne of such a powerful empire, HAD to have her own guardians to make sure nothing unfortunate happens to their future leader.

Yadda yadda, let me tell you about these 4 fantastic female (duh, otherwise they'd be knights) senshi.

Sailor Ganymede - "leader" of the 4 guardians (think sailor venus when moon isn't around). She's on the soccer team and has a deep appreciation for techno music. She's not the type that makes friends easily, but is very loyal to the few she keeps close. Usually soft-spoken, but gives great advise to those who seek her council.
Name: Dailia Kesling
Hair: Purple, kept in a braid that goes down to her a**. has wavy bangs.
Eyes: Magenta
Birthday: Febuary 10th
Sign: Aquarious
Blood Type: A
Sexual Orientation: Straight/Questioning
Favorite Color: Lime Green
Fuku Colors: Bright Neon Green with black bows
Element: Light and Darkness
Attack: "Nisshoku!" (apparently, this translates into "Solar Eclipse")
Favorite Food: Grilled Chicken
Least Favorite: Bubblegum Icecream
**GUARDIAN: Aquilla, the red-tailed hawk (male)

Sailor Europa - Is a shop-o-holic and a worry-wart. Loves romantic movies, singing (sometimes loud and obnoxiously) and is a party-hopping flirt. Is sometimes a bit hyper, but all-in-all a very friendly, loving person.
Name: Nicole Robinson
Hair: Red, kept in 3 pony tails mid-back length. Would be down to arse if not in ponytails.
Eyes: blue-green
Birthday: December 16th
Sign: Sagittarius
Blood Type: O
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Favorite Color: Turquoise
Fuku Colors: Medium blue with a barely visible purple hue, purple bows.
Element: Snow/Ice
Attack: "Fubuki Subecu!" (Avalance Slide!)
Favorite Food: Pizza
Least Favorite: Clams, and other shellfish

Sailor Io - Like Ganymede, she doesn't make friends all that quickly (unless you do something that impresses/intrigues her). She's sarcastic and sometimes bitter, and most would consider her "goth" by her appearance/dress. She listens to all sorts of music but prefers industrial/alternative/rock. She writes a lot of poetry and short stories, her main way she deals with her depression.
...and she's also madly in love with Sailor Europa.
Name: Misty White
Hair: A greyish-black shade, wavy and down to her mid-lower back. Slightly longer than Europa's hair while she has it in her pony tails.
Eyes: Brown
Birthday: July 27th
Sign: Leo
Blood Type: AB
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Favorite Color: Silver
Fuku Colors: Grey (think kinda like dark ashes) with red bows
Element: Rock / Lava
Attack: "Kazan Saseru!" (Volcanic Eruption!)
Favorite Food: Jalapeno Poppers
Least Favorite: Cranberry Sauce

Sailor Callisto ... This is the Senshi I never completed...

V You have two options. 1) Design Sailor Callisto with as much detail and thought as I had done for the other 3. OR pick another one of the sailor soldiers to give their own personal guardian senshi.  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

o c e a n filled

Eloquent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:33 am
^ Clearly, I have. ^^ Awww, I'm glad I'm one of your favorites. You're one of mine, too~!

<> I just took this question because I could. >< Now I'll have to come up with another one. Snap. ...Sailor Buffy returns.

Sailor Callisto - This is the girl that everyone hates with passion but secretly wants to be. She's a jack of all trades, equally good at this as she is at that, but she hates it, feeling she's mediocre at best at everything, including being a senshi. She makes friends easily, but you've got to be someone special to learn any of her secrets. Sometimes, she feels as though she's not good enough--she knows about her mediocrity--but she always hides it behind a cheery face. She's quick to forgive and forget, and always up for some fun.
Name: Silvia McClairin (HA! More stupid American names!)
Hair: Bangs swept to the side that fall along her cheeks, framing her face, brown; the rest of her hair is cropped short, gelled up into little peaks, and dyed a myriad of colors--currently, it's pink.
Eyes: Violet
Birthday: March 17
Sign: Pisces
Blood Type: A (bet she and Ganymede duke it out from time to time o.o)
Sexual Orientation: Questionable--she flirts with everything, no one knows when she's serious
Favorite Color: Red
Fuku Colors: Pale red with dark red/maroon bows
Element: Earth
Attack: Earthquake! Magnitude X (X can be modified; the stronger the earthquake, the more energy it takes)
Favorite Food: Avocado
Least Favorite: Sweets

v Now that we've made realistic soldiers: You're writing a fanfiction that deliberately mocks all things Sailor Moon and serious. Create a completely off the wall senshi.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:48 am
^ Interesting. I might take a few things from your design, and change a few other things.. you know.. if I wasn't so lazy and would go back attempting fanfiction.

<> These are the senshi... OF THE MOULIN ROGUE!!!!!!!! (Year of the scavenger, season of the b***h).

Secret meeting HQ = Moulin Rouge
Golden Crystal = Golden Elephant

Sailor Diamond - She's every girl's best friend. Cute red pigtails. Coughs up blood on occasion due to consumption.

Tuxedo Poet - Instead of roses, this boy throws lyrics.
"MY GIIIIFT IS MY SOOOOONG.. AND THIS ONE'S FOR YOU! AND YOU CAN TELL EEEVERYBODY, THAT THIS IS YOUR SONG! IT MAY BE QUITE SIMPLE BUT.. NOW THAT IT'S DONE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I PUT DOWN IN WoooooRDS... HOW WONDERFUL LIFE IS, NOW YOU'RE IN THE WORRRRRLLLLLLDDDDD...."

SAILOR CANCAN!!!!!!! --- This is the most powerful attack of them all, other than the power of love.

Sailor Senshi = Black man in a dress, the guy with narcolepsy, 2 cancan dancers. They slide on ropes instead of using the broken elevators.
Beryl will be played by everyone's favorite Maharajah. ;D lolz
Jadeite will be played by The Duke.
Artemis will be played by a midget who has a few musical numbers in french.

v -- Jesus loves you, and so does Sailor Moon. Write a Sailor Moon episode synopse with "strong christian overtones" (*gag*)  

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:02 am

^ Okay, first of all, you're username is hilarious!

<> A Christianified Sailor Moon Episode:

Usagi decides that since she doesn't have talents like the rest of her inner senshi friends, decided that she wants to impress Momaru by reading stories about the saints, which evokes the following comments:

Mercury: If you really wanted to impress his, you should read this book. It's called the Bible and...
Usagi': ACK! THAT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG! *WAAAAAAAHH!!!*
Mars: Momaru won't like you anymore if you don't read anything else other than comic books!
Luna: She is right, you know, you should be preparing yourself for the future!
Jupiter: Well, that is kind of long, but maybe if you started going to church maybe he'd be impressed...^^;
Usagi: And get up EARLY?!!! On a SUNDAY???!!!!! NO WAY!
Artemis: ^^;
Chibi-usa: I'll go! That way Momaru-chan will like ME better!
Venus: Looks like competition!
Usagi: SHE IS NOT! Besides you're too young...

*scene ends with "^^;" expressions of everyone's faces as Usagi and Chibi-usa argue*

So Usagi visits a church and ends up visiting a priest who she talks too and realizes what a pure heart he has, etc.

Disrupting the conversation is a very Satanic looking enemy who tries to steal the priest's pure heart. Usagi and Scouts save the day, you know the rest. Haha.

v What would each of the inner and outer scouts (plus Moon and Chibi-Moon and Tuxedo Mask) most likely cosplay as?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:30 pm
who is onyz ? stare cheese_whine dramallama burning_eyes wahmbulance emo  

jupitur

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:18 am
^ UBER FAILURE

<> Cosplaying? Hmm..

Moon: Chii from Chobits
Tux: Would want to cosplay as Godzilla, but Usagi would whine and cry until he dressed up as the guy who finds Chii.
Chibi: BIG FAT UGLY MOKONA COSTUME from Magical Knights Rayearth
Mars: That one chick from Inyuyasha, not the irritating B(*2@, the one w/ the bow.
Venus: UTENA! She would spray her hair pink..
Mercury: Anthy, just to be amusing.
Jupiter: Princess Mononoke. lol

v What would the Outer Senshi cosplay as? Just for the hell of it, include Luna, Artemis and Diana.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 am
ur avi has pretty colors in it.

luna, artimis and diana: humans
uranus:boy
neptune: artist
pluto:teacher
saturn:death

what song do you like the most out of the entire anime series??  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:33 pm
^ Has also failed by not understanding the word "cosplay".

<> My faves would have to be the Uranus & Neptune transformation music, La Soldier and Moon Revenge. . . and the 3'oclock Fairy.

v What is your theory as to why Luna and Artemis (who are from the planet Mau if you've read the manga) are guardians of Sailor Moon and the Senshi?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff