Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:48 am

argh..3 again...it's hard enough with 2....esp. when they have mulitpy uses that would require more than one of the item to make it look good..>.<
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:48 am

Manda_Tifa
I hate hints...I was never good with crosswords..... sweatdrop
Niether am I, that is why I just go to the GCD and let everyone else do the work for me. rofl

Krissim Klaw

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:00 pm

Three more days until the goodies are here! whee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:15 pm

User Image

I get the sneaking suspicion it'll have something to do with the aliens.

User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

Tiger_Paladin

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:17 pm

* What's the best possible thing a person can get on Valentine's Day? (Hey! Keep your mind out of the gutter!)
~A Valentine? Maybe a gift or a ring? Someone's heart?

* What's a verb that could describe the act of eating a dozen cheeseburgers in a single sitting? (Don't worry... this one has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.)
Yeah, this is defiantly a scarf.

* What do Beck, Suede, the Grateful Dead and Crosby Stills & Nash have in common (aside from the obvious)?
Uh...No clue. Let's see...Grateful Dead had Bears...I guess Teddy bears can be made out of suede material...no clue, I'm stretching it here. ^ ^;

* What's something that's all around you, even though you usually think of it as being above you?
Wind. I don't know.

* What kind of a person is so cool that even Vanilla Ice couldn't diminish their awesomeness?
Jack Frost? Frosty the Snowman? Is there a performer that did something with Vanilla Ice and still turned out famous? Maybe I'm going in the wrong direction.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:20 pm

ZarJa_Mar
* What's the best possible thing a person can get on Valentine's Day? (Hey! Keep your mind out of the gutter!)
~A Valentine? Maybe a gift or a ring? Someone's heart?

>>> The best thing you can get on Valentines day: A gift, or Love<<<
* What's a verb that could describe the act of eating a dozen cheeseburgers in a single sitting? (Don't worry... this one has nothing to do with Valentine's Day.)
Yeah, this is defiantly a scarf.

>>I can agree with that, but Wolfing is also another<<
* What do Beck, Suede, the Grateful Dead and Crosby Stills & Nash have in common (aside from the obvious)?
Uh...No clue. Let's see...Grateful Dead had Bears...I guess Teddy bears can be made out of suede material...no clue, I'm stretching it here. ^ ^;

>>They all had a song/album titled "Dark Star"<<
* What's something that's all around you, even though you usually think of it as being above you?
Wind. I don't know.

>>Space<<
* What kind of a person is so cool that even Vanilla Ice couldn't diminish their awesomeness?
Jack Frost? Frosty the Snowman? Is there a performer that did something with Vanilla Ice and still turned out famous? Maybe I'm going in the wrong direction.

>>Not so sure. they're obviously using "Cool" in the "awesome" sense, so I don't think it has to do with temperature.<<
User Image

User Image

Lady Cobra Smirk

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm

Lady Cobra Smirk
User Image

I get the sneaking suspicion it'll have something to do with the aliens.

User Image

If it does, I'll be bitching on the GD about it. Enough with the ******** aliens. We didn't like them then and we don't like em now.=_=
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:08 pm

Why arent you on MSN Fog? >>

Record Producer Jay-Z

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:37 pm

Nanaki_Red XIII
Why arent you on MSN Fog? >>

Because I thought I was late, rushed off, and realized I still had thirty minutes. I'm not up to chatting right now.....I'm about to drop off to sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:23 am

Buffalo girls, won't come out tonight, come out tonight, come out tonight.....Buffalo girls, won't you come out tonight, and dance by the light of the moooooooon........

*tappity taps* heart So impatient, letters open soon!

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:57 am

I would like them to open up too......I'm curious!! rofl
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:20 am

Little tip whee most of the site changes around Gaia happen around the afternoon.

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:35 am

Diana Vulpes
Little tip whee most of the site changes around Gaia happen around the afternoon.

It IS the afternoon! T.T

Anyone else notice how Labu looks something like Labia? oO"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:49 am

FogSage
Diana Vulpes

It IS the afternoon! T.T

Anyone else notice how Labu looks something like Labia? oO"

Actually, it isn't even 11am yet. rofl Remeber, Gaia is hosted on the West Coast.

Selene Aries

Shabiba

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:00 am

I'm hoping the clue that everyone thinks is "scarf" is actually "wolf" and we get some decent wolf-y things crying
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games