Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!
Introductions ~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demographic fun!
female - 15 years old or younger
24%
 24%  [ 102 ]
female - 16 to 20 years old
21%
 21%  [ 87 ]
female - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 29 ]
male - 15 years old or younger
16%
 16%  [ 69 ]
male - 16 to 20 years old
22%
 22%  [ 92 ]
male - 20+ years old
7%
 7%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 409

Kyubi__Naruto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:40 pm
Naruto knowlwdge: I don't really read the manga much exept when I get the chance to get shonen jump mostly I watch the anime and I'm on episode 190 of the anime and still going biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:00 pm
Alias of choice: Dark
Age: 18, my birthdaysin august, so... ninja *COUGH GIFTS COUGH*
Naruto Knowledge: you kno, this and that
Favorite character(s): Jiraiya, sasuke is a wuss, sorry fangirls, thats just how I feel. No way naruto's deamon loses to Sasuke
Anything else you'd like to share: I don't like idiots, just so you knw. I like free stuff, the battle system is coming, and I like writing and chatting, so give me a pm  

Juge Varius

Original Pusher

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100

The World Within

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:58 pm
Alias of choice: Allie or Shika

Naruto Knowledge: Ive seen all the current episodes of the Nartuo anime and am waiting for someone to sub the next episode of Shippuuden. Ive read up to book 13 of the manga I believe.

Favorite character(s): Gaara, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Sakura, Kakashi, and Tsunade.

Anything else you'd like to share: Naruto is one of my favourite Naruto and anime series for about 2 years now and Im in love with the series.
Im also totally in love with Bleach as well.
They are love heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:29 pm
Alias of choice: Dragon
Naruto Knowledge: I seen only 97 episodes of Naruto and a bunch of spoilers.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Manda (Orochi's Summoning snake), Yondaime and Kisame
Anything else you'd like to share: Nope  

Dendrobrium

Dan-Lion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 am
Alias of choice: Power and light
Naruto Knowledge: i seen almost all of the naruto but like 5 new ones
Favorite character(s): naruto, rock lee, hinata
Anything else you'd like to share: i like to make song, make storys, and play rp games  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Alias of choice: Bebop
Naruto Knowledge: I'm current in japanese releases of both manga (ch. 366) and anime (20 something...I don't remember)
Favorite character(s): Sai, because he's so awkward it kills me with wonderfulness and Sasuke because he's just so...emotional.
Anything else you'd like to share: yes i do own a leaf headband, i listen to the song Speed almost everyday and I sleep with a sasuke plushie....how i have a boyfriend, i'm not sure.  

beboptilyoudrop

Hizuma_Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:55 am
Alias of choice: AJ
Naruto Knowledge: seen every episodes, and read spoilers, but usually dont remember them
Favorite character(s): Itachi, Shikamaru, Gaara, Jiraiya
Anything else you'd like to share: nothing that you want to hear about  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:10 pm
Alias of choice: arcanus15
Naruto Knowledge: seen all the 220 episodes and the recent 24
shippuuden episodes. wasnt able to read any manga.
Favorite character(s): Kakashi and the two Hyugas: Hinata and Neji
Anything else you'd like to share:not quite. i might edit this later  

arcanus15

SmartGuy8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:34 pm
Alias of choice: ???
Naruto Knowledge: I watch the anime and Im on episode 133
Favorite character(s):Neji, Naruto and rock lee.
Anything else you'd like to share: not that I can think of  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:38 am
Alias of choice: Orion

Naruto Knowledge: Current scanlated manga, every episode from First episode of regular naruto to the current shippuuden episode

Favorite character(s): Kiba & Akamaru, with Neji as a close second and i'm a Hinata-lover

Anything else you'd like to share: i have my own Tobi cosplay? (just need sharingan contacts)  

Orion Daermon

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:21 am
Alias of choice: Chikyu Kodomo (Just 'Chikyu' is fine though.)

Naruto Knowledge: I've read all of the chapters of the manga that have come out in America so far, but I've also seen some episodes of Naruto online, and I've received information about later events, such as the time skip and Sasuke eventually killing a very main villain. For the sake of those who haven't gotten that far yet, I'm not telling who it is.)

Favorite character(s): I'd have to say Shikamaru, Neji and Choji. I think that Shikamaru's kind of funny because he's always being lazy, but he's pretty much unbeatable at strategy games, even when he's not trying to win. Neji was a bit of a jerk when he was first introduced, but he isn't such a bad guy. Furthermore, there's the fact that I'm taking karate classes, and some of the things that I'm practicing right now remind me of some of Neji's attacks. Anyway, I think that Choji is kind of funny, partially because of his ability to expand himself or parts of his body. Furthermore, I think that he looks kind of cool after he takes all three medicine pills and grows the chakra butterfly wings. (I don't always have a good reason to like some characters. Sometimes when it comes to manga or anime, however, I just find myself liking characters that all the other characters in the manga/anime say are weak.) Another reason I like Choji is that he's Shikamaru's friend and that he kills Jirobo because he insulted Shikamaru and tried to kill him.

Anything else you'd like to share: I enjoy puzzle games, role-playing games, anime, some classical music, and hanging out with my friends. I'm involved in a lot of activities, such as voice lessons, piano lessons, karate lessons, driving lessons and work, so I'm not always able to get on whenever I want to. I hope you guys understand that I've got a lot to commit myself to.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:42 am
Alias of choice: Whatever you wanna call me. Michi's prolly best, though
Naruto Knowledge: Ooh Well, I'd suppose I know quite a bit, including the 4th's real name and his relationship with Naruto!!!
Favorite character(s): Kakashi, Sakura(Shippuden), Chiyo
Anything else you'd like to share: Hmmmm Well, I guess I'm pretty interesting if there's something I really like to talk about. I'm completely obsessed with anime and history.  

Lovely Michi

Kiru Kiru Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 pm
Alias of choice: Kyofu

Naruto Knowledge: pretty much all of it i think...

Favorite character(s): kakashi, itachi, all ANBU <3, Dosu, Zabuza, Kiba, THE NINKEN <3,

Anything else you'd like to share: choji sucks balls, why cant he just die?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:13 pm
Vode An.....

Alias of choice: Reid
Naruto Knowledge: Umm...I don't know, but if I was tested on all the episodes I've seen so far I'd score an A
Favorite character(s): Shikamaru, Sand nin, Uchihas, Hyugas, ANBU Black Ops.
Anything else you'd like to share: ummmmmmm...........If you want to know more about me, just look at my profile

.....Brothers All

MiniMando

Introductions - Form alliances with your fellow shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games