Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:34 pm
Frozen Depth
skypheonix
He looked at the spitting image of Frozen and let out a low growl. "Yes...it has been much too long in my books." He walks up to him not seeming to feel any fear and if he did his face diddn't show it.

He grinned and dug his claws into the earth.

You got some balls...

With a chuckle, he lifted his paw and threw his claws at his face, grinning the whole time.

You couldnt get more than these people to come? Christ, what kinda s**t is this?!"
He ducked to the side swiftly and lunged forward his head pounding into his chest and his fist landed a strong punch right under his ribs.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:37 pm
skypheonix
Frozen Depth
skypheonix
He looked at the spitting image of Frozen and let out a low growl. "Yes...it has been much too long in my books." He walks up to him not seeming to feel any fear and if he did his face diddn't show it.

You got some balls...

With a chuckle, he lifted his paw and threw his claws at his face, grinning the whole time.

You couldnt get more than these people to come? Christ, what kinda s**t is this?!"
He ducked to the side swiftly and lunged forward his head pounding into his chest and his fist landed a strong punch right under his ribs.

He grunted and glared at him, biting onto his arm.

"Sky, come on, you can do better than that."

The grin that had plastered itself on his face faded, and from it came a glare of hatred. Quickly, he tore sky back, moving to the side to avoid any counter blows that might come his way.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:38 pm
Frozen Depth
skypheonix
Frozen Depth
skypheonix

You got some balls...

He grunted and glared at him, biting onto his arm.

"Sky, come on, you can do better than that."

The grin that had plastered itself on his face faded, and from it came a glare of hatred. Quickly, he tore sky back, moving to the side to avoid any counter blows that might come his way.
He grinned at him. "YOu're not as good as you thought......meet me in the fighting ground...." He vanishes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:39 pm
>ish sitting in a tree fidling with her peircings and watching the two....not bothering to do anything..........cuz she sicks at fighting XDDDD<  

Babe_In_Black1881

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:40 pm
-As a relaxing breeze blew in the wolf's face, it brought multiple different scents. Some of which weren't to plesent, but others, heavenly. Exhaling slowly, she finally turned her back to the large body of water and stood up, walking towards the forest. About half way into depth of the woodland area, the firmiluar smell stroked her nose again, giving off a threatning vibe. The fur along the back of her neck bristled, and her upper lip curled back, exposing her fangs-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:48 pm
-Lowering her growl when the smell slowly faded along in the wind, Kita huffed and swished her tail against a bush, thinking that she only imagined the scent. With her head slightly lowered, the she-wolf continued on her way to nowhere, her orange eyes glinting in the faint sources of sunlight-  

Kita Rottura

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:18 pm
He walked back into the den, looking around. His limp had started to fade, although is pride was somewhat broken. He knew he couldnt beat Sky now. Still, he had him in the palm of his hand. If things looked bad, he could always request something from him. After all, he had spared Sky's life once. His tail swished from side to side. His perfect coat had now been wrecked. Dirty weaved its way through the fur, and the large burn on his side made it impossible for him to look descent.

"I havent been here in a hella' long time..."

He gave a smile, remembering all of the times he had here. A twisted grin came across his face as he remembered the bloodshed, the torture. It all fueled him inside. But even though he enjoyed this, it was the good times that really meant something to him. He snorted as if he were trying to get them out of his head and layed down, howling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:47 am
Ragon walks into the den slowly, goes to the back and lays down.  

stupid.logic

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:10 pm
*slowly walking into the den areas looks around sadly quietly growling * i need a den.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:28 pm
*as he walks past the old den that he used to live around he spoted aubrianna* "hmmm i wonder what she is doing around here" *he says as he sneeks up behind her and runs into her lightly trying to be casual*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:32 pm
Tim_Sscoville
*as he walks past the old den that he used to live around he spoted aubrianna* "hmmm i wonder what she is doing around here" *he says as he sneeks up behind her and runs into her lightly trying to be casual*
*deep in thought suddenly sees a large figure walking closer and whips around snarling viciously* WHO.......*suddenly noticing its drave lowering her head in apology* you scared me...im sorry  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:43 pm
its alright... *he acnoleges her bow and bows himself...* are you alright you seem to need something....*he said as he turned into his normal dire wolf form... growing in size until he was much bigger than her and he layed down waiting for her reply...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:48 pm
Tim_Sscoville
its alright... *he acnoleges her bow and bows himself...* are you alright you seem to need something....*he said as he turned into his normal dire wolf form... growing in size until he was much bigger than her and he layed down waiting for her reply...*
*looks away* I am in need of many things but few that you can assist with........i need a den some where safe to sleep for a long time.. *looks up eyes clouded* i havent been feeling well lately ive been very sick and still very hungry....maybe its these new powers....im not sure....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:21 pm
escaflowne runs near the den with food in a bag and then he starts a fire and lays the food down and prepares it
"GRAHHHHHHHH"
he turns back into his wolf form and lays down and watches his food cook
"ahh man.....what a day....now all i need is a place to stay"  

Escaflowne 88

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:34 pm
*looks at her with a little worry in his eyes* " i have a den where you could sleep you wuill have to take a side room though the main room is resurved...for me and heart, the new powers may be affecting you in a bad way... it you want i can remove them..." *he said as he noteced a new wolf run into the clearing around them and start a fire for his food...*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games