Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:51 pm

Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
"I could......but you seem more hungry then wanting to get to know the palce"she smirked a bit and looked around, before looking abck at him

Following her gaze around he wondered if she was expecting something or if it was out of complete boredom. He licked his lips wishing he had some food to eat, "Yeah I kind of am a bit hungry, I don't think I've eaten for a day or so." He shrugged the thought of it off now completely over the fact that he ould have had something over the past two days but didn't due to anxiety. "Do you mind showing me where food is or am I on my own for that one?" he asked trying to be as polite as he could possibly could.
"umm....i'm not exactly the best cook...or hunter..but i think i have sum, stuff at the hut i found..c'mon"she sihged a biut and pushed off of the trtee adn began walking deeper into the woods. A few m,inutes later they came to a small hut in the woods. She opened the door adn walked in, leaving the door open. She looked around and threw the cabinets. It was kinda dusty,showing sehddin'tgo there often, but there was adresser full of clothes, a jewlery box full of earings and what not, a small table wtih 3 chairs, acouch, bed and a bathroom."umm,..you can look around, i dunreally know what there is to eat, but feel free to help yourself"she smield a buit as she went to the dresser. Getting soem new clothes and some towels she walke dinto the bathroom. Closing and locking the doro she got into the shower.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:12 pm

As he stepped into Black's hut he looked around at the dusty counter tops in the kitchen. While walking around he dragged his hand along the table picking up lots of dust and dirt. He picked it up and looked at it, slightly contorting his face at the nasty stuff, "That's gross." He watched as Black took into the bathroom and listened as she turned on the water. Seeing as how she said he was allowed to look around he started opening the cupboards looking for something to eat. He opened on cupboard and found a lonely can of beans sitting there. It looked like it had been there for a little while but, hey, he couldn't complain at this point. She was nice enough to let him come here and trusting enough to leave him alone in her hut. He reached up grabbign the can. Setting it on the counter he then started looking for a pot to cook it in, after searching for a while he noticed that she didn't even have a stove so there was no point in looking for a stove pot. He took a look around to see what he could cook it with and eyes eyes fell upon a fire place. "I guess that's better than nothing," he told himself as he picked the can up and walked over to the fire place where a single pot hung on a hook over a small pile of ashes. The ashes were very grey indicating that it hadn't been used in a long time. He set the can down and pulled a chair over to the fire place contemplating weither she would mind him using it. After all there was a good chance that he might burn the hut down seeing as it was quite dusty and there were alot of flamable stuff around. Dead leaves, pine needles, and such. He suddenly realized he was in a bit of a perdicament, he didn't have a can opener. Standing up he went back to the kitchen in search of one. Finally finding one in the last drawer he felt like checking he walked back over to the fire place, sat down in the chair and worked the can opener on the top of the can. After he had popped the can open he poured the beans into the small pot. Deciding that he would take a chance and start a fire, he stepped outside in search for fire wood. Gathering little sticks, medium sized sticks and pieces of bark that had fallen off the dead trees to use as kindling. Back inside he piled the sticks into a tee-pee shaped pile. Finding a match book next to the fire poker he struck a watch and lite the kindling on fire letting it burn, feeding it every time the flame had started to lower. When the fire had finally tooken a good healthy burning he sat back up on the chair. He sat there listening to the fire krackle and the running water coming from the shower. This was perhaps the one time in the past three or four days that he has been able to relax in complete silence. The smell of the baked bean started filling the air, he took a wiff of it and he could hear his stomach growl.

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:27 pm

About twenty mintues later the water shut off. She runng out her hair and dried off. Getting dressed-baggy cargo pants with a few belts, and a camoflauge tube top, that allwoed ehr navel peircing to be seen- she bruished her hair. She ;left her hair down, it going down about three fourths of her back. She then begn putting on some makeup. Oncee done she walked out of the bathroom. She glanced over at him and went to the bed., Sitting down with one leg bent and udnerneath her she reached over and began changing all of her peircings."Find anything you like??"she said as she set the jewlery box back on the side table. She put on some black and red toe socks and her zip-up boots. She walked to a couboard and took iout two packets of hot coco and got out a thermus. Putting some water and the packets in there he closed the thermus and shook it,mixing the ingredients. She then walked to the fire and put the furnace neer the fire, kinda in the ashes to heat it up befofre resuming her place on the bed like before, rumageing threw the jewkery box for mo reason
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:38 pm

He looked up from the fire as she exited the bathroom. Watching her as she sat down on the bed. when she looked up to him he averted his eyes back down to the fire, "Yeah. I found an old can of beans. At least I think they're bean." He pushed the can behind his foot to see if she would realize it was a joke. After she had placed the thermus of coco down by the fire and sat back down on the bed, he turned his chair slightly, facing her. Wanting to strike up conversation so he didn't have to sit in silence. "So. Do you live out here all alone?" He of course knew that she really didn't live out here he just wanted to say something and it was the first thing that came to his mind.

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:43 pm

"actually..yeah i do...for the most part..almost died out here af ew times....dun see anyone too much"she looked down for a minute then set the jewlery box down. she walked over to the beurow and sat down on the floor. She opened up the bottom drawer adn took out two cases.xlosing the dresser drawer she turned around and leaned against it. she opened the cases taking out two dagers. One made of ivory, the other beutifullty ccarved handle with ruby in it and a "B" carved itno the blade. she carefull inspected the daggers testing their sharpness
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:14 pm

Kita Rottura
(( Thank youu x3 I luff yours too =o ))
-She whimpered softly as her tail wagged. The licks she recieved from her close friend had really made her feel back to her old self. Gazing into Star's eyes as the she-wolf spoke, Kita's ears pricked forward intently, listening to her every word. When hearing about Malik, her tail suddenly stopped wagging- What... What about Malik...? -She tilted her head slightly as her ears quivered, getting lower to her head. When Star changed the subject, Kita tried to listen closely again, but it was nearly impossible. All she could think about was Malik... Forcing a weak smile, she leaned in and licked Star's nose, still awaiting the answer from the she-wolf-

Star had missed seeing the familiar features of Kita. She especially loved how soft and kind her friend's eyes looked. But when they became worried, Star focused back on their conversation and drooped her head as her tail wrapped tightly around her. "I'm sorry...I should have never brought it up. I just thought that...since you're so close to him...you would know what had happened. But...I guess I was wrong. I should be more sensitive. This is all my fault. I shouldn't even hope that you would tell me any of it even if you had known. Yes, I suppose everyone would want to keep it a secret...no one wants to see you sad Kita..." Star whispered as she turned her eyes away. "But...I guess it can't do much harm now...since he's back again...Kita...what I'm trying to say is...Malik died two weeks ago." Star whimpered softly as she forced herself to look at Kita directly. "I don't know how he came back...but we all saw his lifeless body two weeks ago. I'm sorry..." She fidgeted slightly as she knew the topic made Kita uncomfortable which, in turn, made Star feel horrible.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:12 pm

Tim_Sscoville
"give him back his wings"

*say the birds all together...*

"you will retain your true body his powers were lent to you so you could heal yourself faster"

*says the ghost eyed raven while the golden eyed crow goes over to drave and rubs its head against his mussle*
I...*looking sadly at draves body* how?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:15 pm

slighter woke up underneath his tree up in the forest, he stood up streched and yawns has he headed off in a random direction in the woods not caring where he was headed.

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:30 pm

"open your mind..."

*said the raven, the crow is stil rubbing its head against draves mussle*

"he will hear your call and take that which he gave freely if you let him... if you dont he will lose his agility to live in your world... and move on to the next..."

*the raven said as it hobbled over to drave and started to rub its head against his mussle on the other side of the crow moving in unisone...*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:32 pm

Tim_Sscoville
"open your mind..."

*said the raven, the crow is stil rubbing its head against draves mussle*

"he will hear your call and take that which he gave freely if you let him... if you dont he will lose his agility to live in your world... and move on to the next..."

*the raven said as it hobbled over to drave and started to rub its head against his mussle on the other side of the crow moving in unisone...*
*looking at draves body slowly walks towards it and licsk his muzzle* ok im ready *closees her eyes and releases her spirit calling to draves wandering spirit*

Aubrianna

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:17 pm

"im here"

*drave says as he enteres his own body once more makeing his mussle bare its teeth... opening his ghost eyes stareing at aubrianna8

"i am sorry but i had to give you my strength so that you would be alright... i am alive but barely..."

*came a murmur from his mouth as he conected to her and withdrew his powers from her leaveing her wings intact... and regrowing his own wings from the bloody stumps on his back as the golden eyed crow and the ghost eyed raven sank into his flesh becomeing a part of him as they have always been*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:47 pm

Wolfs Heart
Heart layed down, "Well I do, I went back to Drave... because I did still like him, but at the time I didn't know what to do because...Wolves mate foreever.... and I asked Sky what to do, and he told me to go with Drave. But I'm not sure....I haven't even seen Sky so I don't know if he hates me or what..." Heart sighed.

Star's ears flattened against her head. "Yeah...that's true. You're in quite the predicament then. I wish I could be of some help...but I know one thing for sure. He does not hate you." Star gave her a wolfish smile and licked Heart's muzzle.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:52 pm

Angel_Fantasy
Wolfs Heart
Heart layed down, "Well I do, I went back to Drave... because I did still like him, but at the time I didn't know what to do because...Wolves mate foreever.... and I asked Sky what to do, and he told me to go with Drave. But I'm not sure....I haven't even seen Sky so I don't know if he hates me or what..." Heart sighed.

Star's ears flattened against her head. "Yeah...that's true. You're in quite the predicament then. I wish I could be of some help...but I know one thing for sure. He does not hate you." Star gave her a wolfish smile and licked Heart's muzzle.
"How do I know that? How do you know that?" Heart asked as she stood up and stared at the dirt, her ears were pulled back against her head submissivly. "I miss him that is all I know..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:02 pm

Star whined softly as her tail wrapped close around her. "I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said anything. Please don't be mad at me..." Her head drooped low as well as her ears.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:13 pm

Heart shook her head. "You said nothing wrong Star. it was me who spoke out of place...I shouldn't be talking this way about our alpha...I'm not mad at you" Heart looked away and laid down scratching at the dirt with her paw out of boredom.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games