Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:00 pm
"You didn't have to do that, he threw a snowball at you... for fun... and then you basically tackled him, you could killed him with a snowball that size!" Heart looked at him and formed back into a wolf and began to walk away from them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:01 pm
Jeckt popped otu of the snow laughing. "That was a good one!" Jeckt said as he contenued to laugh. Jeckt stoped. "Heart? I'm ok. you don't have to get mad." Jeckt said in a soft voice.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:03 pm
Flame looked at Heart and pointed to Jeckt "he's ok...." he said laughing has he started makign another snowball thye same size.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:04 pm
Slighter
Flame looked at Heart and pointed to Jeckt "he's ok...." he said laughing has he started makign another snowball thye same size.

Jeckt jumped behind a tree that fell down and started to make a snowball.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:05 pm
Flame rolled his eye's "Your weak, and dumb you know" he said has he started laughing befor he started to role the tree over him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:09 pm
Slighter
Flame rolled his eye's "Your weak, and dumb you know" he said has he started laughing befor he started to role the tree over him.

"i'm not as weak as you think" Jeckt turned into his half werewolf form and kicked the tree in half then rolling to the side and chunking the snowball at flame. "You don't have to be strong to sevive. Unless your just realy stupid." Jeckt said with a laugh. "And i'm not dumb..." Jeckt Projected into the emtyness in between them.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:17 pm
Falme stood up at full lenght. " You might be strong, and not has dumb has i presume, but to beat me you will have to be alot stronger then now." Flame said has he pick up his snow basll and burried him underneath teh snow again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:36 pm
"i see." Jeckt said as he got up from the snow. "Well then..." Jeckt said as he rolled and fliped off one side of a small ledge and caught ahold of a tree branch. "Oops!" Jeckt said as he laughed at his own stupidity. "Ok, so that was one mistake i made in a while." Jeckt said as he climbed back up to the top.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:44 pm
Flame burtsed out laughing has he climbed back up. "Yes and u suppose it never happens?" he said has he took a parts of the tree he broke and atsrted swring at him missing on purpose.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:55 pm
Slighter
Flame burtsed out laughing has he climbed back up. "Yes and u suppose it never happens?" he said has he took a parts of the tree he broke and atsrted swring at him missing on purpose.

"What never happens? me falling?" Jeckt said not quite know what he was getting at.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:58 pm
Flame smirked "hope your fast enought" He said ahs he slammed the tree strait down at him waiting to see if her would dodge it or be dumb enought to try and block it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:06 pm
Slighter
Flame smirked "hope your fast enought" He said ahs he slammed the tree strait down at him waiting to see if her would dodge it or be dumb enought to try and block it.

Jeckt just takes it in the face and then pushes it up off of him. "Ouch." Jeckt Groaned. "i'm too tired for this stuff!"  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:18 pm
*she pads along and sits in the shadows,melts down into them and scurries along,finding enough shadow to get her up a tree un,noticed she forms back into a solid being and sits in the tree.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:36 pm
Has slighter woke up, he made his way up the moutain where he layed down at the highest ledge and then closing his eyes. He pickd up a new pups sent and he woundered if heart gt her pups. After a while of being at the top slighter looked around and then sat up straight and yawned has a cold breeze came by and brought snow from the north down towadrs the mountains peek and slighter looked at where it came from and smilled. "Nice day." He said with a smille and he then headed towards the ledge and looked down towards the forest still woundering if it was hearts pups.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:43 pm
She was walking up the mountain when a small breeze brought her the smell of slighter and a smell that she must find immediatly, she was torn, should she go to slighter first and risk losing the other scent or follow it."ill go to slighter and talk to him first."she whispered as she started to run  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games