Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:36 pm
Jeckt stood in front of him. Jeckt paused for a moment and then asked, "what is your real name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:37 pm
slighter lifted up one of his legs and foled it it putting one of his arms on it " why do you ask?" he said has he lifted up his head at him.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:43 pm
"wellll, i guess because i kind of feel uncofertable to just talk to some one who i haven't had a proper introduction with."Jeckt answered. "but of corse if you don't want to i'll leavr you to go about your daily things..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:47 pm
falme looked around then abck at him "im flame...adn you?" he said has he looked around nervously.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:53 pm
"Jeckt!" Jeckt anounsed joyfuly, "nice to meat you flame." Jeckt stuck out his very human like hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:56 pm
flame looked at him then his hand "...what? begging now or something"flame said has he stood up and walked around the lake.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:00 pm
" have you not heard of a hand shake? Or at least i think that's what they are called. I saw it from watching two people do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:01 pm
flame shook his head "if i head up touching or get touched by someone they will mostlike end up dead..."he said has he kept walking.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:10 pm
"oh...Well...I guess that must suck! no pups, nothing..."Jeckt got up and walked to the edge of the lake and lapped up some water. "So is that why you arn't with a pack?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:11 pm
flame shook is head and headed off inot the woods alone, and then fell asleep underneath a tree.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:17 pm
Jeckt left flame alone and left to go back to the place where he had first entered.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:59 am
Babe_In_Black1881
Black sat there and looked down at him. She smiled slightly and looked out at the lake. She morphed into her fox form and wagged her tail back and forth, sititng on her hauunches. She barked sofrtly and jumped out of the trtee. Walking over to him she she walked onto his lap and sat down. pushing his chin up wioth her muzzle she liked him and then looked out at the lake

Boo turned his head slightly to find where the bark had come from, but was soon inturupted on his search by Black climbing onto his lap. He looked down at her and smiled, but wondered to himself. How come she's getting so close to me? Is she always like this? As he went over a couple possibilities he lightly stroked her fur from the top of her head down between her shoulder blades.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:54 am
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Black sat there and looked down at him. She smiled slightly and looked out at the lake. She morphed into her fox form and wagged her tail back and forth, sititng on her hauunches. She barked sofrtly and jumped out of the trtee. Walking over to him she she walked onto his lap and sat down. pushing his chin up wioth her muzzle she liked him and then looked out at the lake

Boo turned his head slightly to find where the bark had come from, but was soon inturupted on his search by Black climbing onto his lap. He looked down at her and smiled, but wondered to himself. How come she's getting so close to me? Is she always like this? As he went over a couple possibilities he lightly stroked her fur from the top of her head down between her shoulder blades.
so many questions...such a nsey person you are she laughed a bit and jumped off of his lap, morphing into her half form"you think too much" XP  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:26 am
Babe_In_Black1881
so many questions...such a nsey person you are she laughed a bit and jumped off of his lap, morphing into her half form"you think too much" XP

He turned his head to her slightly. "Yeah I know. Being your only friend tends to leave you with thinking about everything." With a light sigh he falls back laying down on the ground. His hands behind his head he watched the fluffy white clouds roll across the sky. He listened to the brids chirp and the squirrel ruslte around in the leaves as he dipicted the shapes that the clouds took form of.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:35 am
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881

He turned his head to her slightly. "Yeah I know. Being your only friend tends to leave you with thinking about everything." With a light sigh he falls back laying down on the ground. His hands behind his head he watched the fluffy white clouds roll across the sky. He listened to the brids chirp and the squirrel ruslte around in the leaves as he dipicted the shapes that the clouds took form of.
"meh sometimes...."she shrugs a bit and sighs looking out at the alke. She stood up and took the stuff she had in her pockets out and walked onto the dock, taking off ehr socks and shoes she jumped into the lake.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games