Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 3: Starrin and Styling
GOLD, GOLD, GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Gold!
  Da!
  But Why?
View Results

wutinda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:33 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:08 am
BUMP  

imapanda11

uPrincess Bubblegum

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:53 pm
bumpitty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 am
bump heart  

Shelby the Monkeygirl

Shelby the Monkeygirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:05 am
bump bumper heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 am
Bump again! heart heart heart  

Shelby the Monkeygirl

SaraTen

Aekea Bunny

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 am
User Image

heart bump heart

User Image

babipari

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cuteshadowprincess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:27 pm
http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/abduct.html#recovered

An Irish Folktale:

There was a marriage in the townland of Curragraigue. After the usual festivities, and when the guests were left to themselves, and were drinking to the prosperity of the bride and bridegroom, they were startled by the appearance of the man himself rushing into the room with anguish in his looks.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:28 pm
"Oh!" cried he, "Margaret is carried away by the fairies, I'm sure. The girls were not left the room for half a minute when I went in, and there is no more sign of her there than if she never was born."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Great consternation prevailed, great search was made, but no Margaret was to be found. After a night and day spent in misery, the poor bridegroom laid down to take some rest. In a while he seemed to himself to awake from a troubled dream, and look out into the room. The moon was shining in through the window, and in the middle of the slanting rays stood Margaret in her white bridal clothes. He thought to speak and leap out of the bed, but his tongue was without utterance, and his limbs unable to move.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm
"Do not be disturbed, dear husband," said the appearance; "I am now in the power of the fairies, but if you only have courage and prudence we may be soon happy with each other again. Next Friday will be May-eve, and the whole court will ride out of the old fort after midnight. I must be there along with the rest. Sprinkle a circle with holy water, and have a black-hafted knife with you. If you have courage to pull me off the horse, and draw me into the ring, all they can do will be useless. You must have some food for me every night on the dresser, for if I taste one mouthful with them, I will be lost to you forever. The fairies got power over me because I was only thinking of you, and did not prepare myself as I ought for the sacrament. I made a bad confession, and now I am suffering for it. Don't forget what I have said."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 pm
"Oh, no, my darling," cried he, recovering his speech, but by the time he had slipped out of bed, there was no living soul in the room but himself.  

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wuyabi

Peculiar Gentlewoman

26,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm
Till Friday night the poor young husband spent a desolate time. The food was left on the dresser over night, and it rejoiced all hearts to find it vanished by morning. A little before midnight he was at the entrance of the old rath. He formed the circle, took his station within it, and kept the black-hafted knife ready for service. At times he was nervously afraid of losing his dear wife, and at others burning with impatience for the struggle.  
3: Starrin and Styling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff