Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:56 am
Lloxie
****OOC****

Gahhhh! I swear, any time I leave an RP for more than a few hours, everything blows up or something. x-X;; What did I miss this time?

(OOC: dracos' chearacter went and ate the hunters outside....vashyyk went home after elana healed him and thats about it, everyone has been reacting to that)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:01 am
Vulpus
Lloxie
****OOC****

Gahhhh! I swear, any time I leave an RP for more than a few hours, everything blows up or something. x-X;; What did I miss this time?

(OOC: dracos' chearacter went and ate the hunters outside....vashyyk went home after elana healed him and thats about it, everyone has been reacting to that)

OOC: And must rest of us headed to bed... will be writing the morning aftermath soon.  

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:04 am
Artemis Vulpes
Vulpus
Lloxie
****OOC****

OOC: And must rest of us headed to bed... will be writing the morning aftermath soon.

****OOC****

Ahhh, I see.... o_O Ok then. Thankies for the catch-up. ^.^;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:24 pm
((OOC: I guess I grossed a few people out huh? Well, that's the worst thing about Dracos. BTW, it wasn't his bloodrage that caused him to do it, that was why he didn't fall back in the face of the enemy. It was the fact that he heals quickly, and it drains his physical energy. When he drains too much, it causes a state known as 'Ravening', which means he HAS to eat something to replenish his strength, and has little or no control over what (or who) he eats to do so. Also, I thought it was getting dark? Dracos was supposed to be sneaking around in the dark, not attacking in broad daylight.))

Dracos finished his gristly meal, then turned sniffing lightly. Something nearby smelled.... He lifted his muzzle to the side of one of the cars, where a steel piece of the frame was showing through. He nosed at it, then took a bite out of it, chewing with a singleminded focus. His teeth were easily able to grind the metal into small filings, and he swallowed, then pulled at the car frame, eating several more bites before stopping and following his nose off into the woods.

He travelled for some time, catching animals, taking random bites out of trees, eating certain mineral filled rocks; anything to sate the maddening hunger within himself. The choices were actually made by his body, which knew exactly what needed to be replenished. Finally, after drinking at a stream for about ten minutes, he lay down and passed out, his body shutting down as it set to work absorbing all he had taken in. As he lay there, that heat surrounded him again, and his eyes came open, glowing as they stared vacantly off into the distance.

After a time, Dracos sat up, then immediately groaned in despair. "Not again; please not ag....!" His thoughts broke off as he looked at his dirty, bloodstained fingers. "What have I done?" he whispered, smelling the blood of fox and panther on himself; ANTHRO blood. "No!" He leaped into the stream, scrubbing violently at himself, throwing off his ripped, bloody clothing and thrashing around wildly. He scrubbed himself for hours, trying in vain to clean the smell from himself, then climbed out and sat, drooping miserably. He drew his blades, wishing it hadn't been so dangerous to have the runes on them inscribed on his body; at least then he wouldn't ever have been without them. He sheathed them again, then rose and shifted to feral form; he needed to wash this smell off, and that meant soap. And THAT meant he had to go back to the Inn; he doubted he would be welcome anywhere else now. Hopefully, noone had seen what he had done.

DracosBlackwing

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:01 pm
Artemis slowly opens her eyes as the morning sun touches her fur, a smile coming across her face as she. ~Hmm… good, it wasn’t a dream after all,~ she thinks to herself when she finds Kuro sleeping peacefully next her in her bed. Quietly she climbs up of bed and get dressed, preparing to head downstairs. Her ears immediately lowering halfway down the steps ~Unfortunately… this wasn’t a dream either.~ Artemis grumbles as she walks around the bar, seems like someone did a nice job cleaning up… but the place was still in shambles.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:13 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Artemis slowly opens her eyes as the morning sun touches her fur, a smile coming across her face as she. ~Hmm… good, it wasn’t a dream after all,~ she thinks to herself when she finds Kuro sleeping peacefully next her in her bed. Quietly she climbs up of bed and get dressed, preparing to head downstairs. Her ears immediately lowering halfway down the steps ~Unfortunately… this wasn’t a dream either.~ Artemis grumbles as she walks around the bar, seems like someone did a nice job cleaning up… but the place was still in shambles.

some good 15 minutes after her, Kuro winces, the sun hitting his face fully, he groans, slowly extending his arms, as if looking for something, then he lowers his ears, curling "dream... meow.. it was too good to be true..." he took a full minute laying down, then he slowly rose, looking around, after a full view at the room he quickly realized something... then he looked down at the sheets... -uh... Kuro, this is -NOT- your Room- he smiled, looking around, "could it be then.... "

he grinned, leaping off bed, soon remembering how sore his head was from last night's events, even if his hearing had came back, it still hurted a bit, he relaxed himseld, and began dressing up, he was about to head out, but as soon as he walked out from her room, he went to his room, he changed his now quite tattered clothes, and got into something nicely clean and comfortable

"... well... let's see what awaits today...." he shuddered, walking out of his room, apron in hand, as he walked downstairs, ready to begin his day  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:22 pm
Kuro Feuer

some good 15 minutes after her, Kuro winces, the sun hitting his face fully, he groans, slowly extending his arms, as if looking for something, then he lowers his ears, curling "dream... meow.. it was too good to be true..." he took a full minute laying down, then he slowly rose, looking around, after a full view at the room he quickly realized something... then he looked down at the sheets... -uh... Kuro, this is -NOT- your Room- he smiled, looking around, "could it be then.... "

he grinned, leaping off bed, soon remembering how sore his head was from last night's events, even if his hearing had came back, it still hurted a bit, he relaxed himseld, and began dressing up, he was about to head out, but as soon as he walked out from her room, he went to his room, he changed his now quite tattered clothes, and got into something nicely clean and comfortable

"... well... let's see what awaits today...." he shuddered, walking out of his room, apron in hand, as he walked downstairs, ready to begin his day

"Yes... if you could get it all taken care of today that would be perfect. All the expenses are already taken care of.” Artemis said this to the anther male bear standing in the door way as Kuro came down the stairs, whom merely nodded and tipped his hard hat to Artemis before walking off. As she turns she notices Kuro, smiling softly and waving at him. “Good morning, did you sleep well?”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:28 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

"Yes... if you could get it all taken care of today that would be perfect. All the expenses are already taken care of.” Artemis said this to the anther male bear standing in the door way as Kuro came down the stairs, whom merely nodded and tipped his hard hat to Artemis before walking off. As she turns she notices Kuro, smiling softly and waving at him. “Good morning, did you sleep well?”

the Netsune finished putting his apron on just as he stepped down from the stairs, giving her a little smile, by her looks, he could now confirm that it certantly wasn't a dream, he nodded "oooh yes..." with a little sigh he looked around shily as he stepped close to her "it .. was... perfect" he purred, taking her hand "is... is there anything you need from me? any.. help at all?"  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:34 pm
Kuro Feuer

the Netsune finished putting his apron on just as he stepped down from the stairs, giving her a little smile, by her looks, he could now confirm that it certantly wasn't a dream, he nodded "oooh yes..." with a little sigh he looked around shily as he stepped close to her "it .. was... perfect" he purred, taking her hand "is... is there anything you need from me? any.. help at all?"

Artemis giggles and hugs Kuro tight around the waist, smiling up at him. "For starters you can take that apron off, there wont be any work today. The remolding guys are here so the bar will be shut down." She reaches up and kisses his lips then steps back. "Are you hungry? Cause I was thinking we could go ow..." Artemis winces and grabs her shoulder "Go out for some breakfast."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:44 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

Artemis giggles and hugs Kuro tight around the waist, smiling up at him. "For starters you can take that apron off, there wont be any work today. The remolding guys are here so the bar will be shut down." She reaches up and kisses his lips then steps back. "Are you hungry? Cause I was thinking we could go ow..." Artemis winces and grabs her shoulder "Go out for some breakfast."

he hugs her tight, lingering on the kiss before she steps back

"oh yeah, really starving, I could use a good breakfast" he looks out as he removes his apron and sets it over the bar, then he laughs, looking back at her "so, how shall I remain like this and go out as your boyfriend, or should I change and go out with you as your pet?" he grinned, extending her hand to her

"I would love getting to know more about this city, move around, so I can be more help around"

as he reached his hand at her, he tilted his head "... Is.. is something wrong Artemis?" he stepped close, staring at her shoulder  

Kuro Netsune

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:58 pm
Kuro Feuer

he hugs her tight, lingering on the kiss before she steps back

"oh yeah, really starving, I could use a good breakfast" he looks out as he removes his apron and sets it over the bar, then he laughs, looking back at her "so, how shall I remain like this and go out as your boyfriend, or should I change and go out with you as your pet?" he grinned, extending her hand to her

"I would love getting to know more about this city, move around, so I can be more help around"

as he reached his hand at her, he tilted his head "... Is.. is something wrong Artemis?" he stepped close, staring at her shoulder

She puts her hand over his and smiles softly “The scratches I got last night are still a bit tender, bit I’ll be alright. Thanks for being concerned, even if is your fault to begin with.” Artemis giggles at him and wraps her arms behind Kuro’s neck. “I guess I could just put a collar on you that reads ‘Property of’ and show you off as my boyfriend and pet.”  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:07 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Kuro Feuer

She puts her hand over his and smiles softly “The scratches I got last night are still a bit tender, bit I’ll be alright. Thanks for being concerned, even if is your fault to begin with.” Artemis giggles at him and wraps her arms behind Kuro’s neck. “I guess I could just put a collar on you that reads ‘Property of’ and show you off as my boyfriend and pet.”

he gulped, smiling nervously "uh, sorry, kinda.... lost control, I'll be more careful next time" he flexes his free hand, extending and retracting his claws

he smiled, holding her as she hugged him, laughing at her comment "works by me" he joked, then slowly started walking out, holding a hand around her waist "well, time to hunt us down some breakfast dear"  

Kuro Netsune

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:11 pm
Kleah stumbled down the steps rather clumsily, a bit dazed, both from his headache and from having just woken up. He trods slowly over to the bar entance and slides under the employee-only entrance, making his way towards the kitchen, paying no attention to the wrecked bar area. As soon as he reached the kitchen, he readied himself to hop onto the counter, but then realized he didn't feel like jumping up that high, so instead, he only curled up on the floor and let out a big yawn, debating whether or not to get some more sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:12 pm
Kuro Feuer

he gulped, smiling nervously "uh, sorry, kinda.... lost control, I'll be more careful next time" he flexes his free hand, extending and retracting his claws

he smiled, holding her as she hugged him, laughing at her comment "works by me" he joked, then slowly started walking out, holding a hand around her waist "well, time to hunt us down some breakfast dear"

Holds onto his hand and leans against him "Alright love, I know a place no too far from here that will give us a good view of the city. It always looks so beautiful in the morning."

The man begin their work as Artemis leads Kuro to her car and they head off together.

OOC: Meh... might continue something in the city, or might just write them comming back sometime later. ^.^ We'll see. Till then, feel free to write whatever the hell you want, either here or the city.  

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:19 pm
Kuro Feuer

Holds onto his hand and leans against him "Alright love, I know a place no too far from here that will give us a good view of the city. It always looks so beautiful in the morning."

The man begin their work as Artemis leads Kuro to her car and they head off together.

OOC: Meh... might continue something in the city, or might just write them comming back sometime later. ^.^ We'll see. Till then, feel free to write whatever the hell you want, either here or the city.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games