Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:12 am
Sabrina turned as ninjas swept Serene away.
"Crap!" Sabrina tried to grab one of the ninjas, but they escaped...with Serene "Oh! That's great! Just great!" Sabrina yelled at nobody in particular. Sabrina looked at Shizume. "Let's hurry."
Sabrina and Shizume nodded at Rico and they both vanished in a puff of smoke.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:14 am
"Hey wait for me my sand can't move that fast" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:15 pm
it wasn't that long until Serene was thrown into the same cell as Darz, but still knocked out cold. what...is going on.....???? she thought really scared.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:16 pm
"I SAID WAIT DAMMIT" Screamed Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:20 pm
Serene then woke on the cold floor. then she looked up to see Darz. "Darz?!??!!?" she said, happily, yet frightened. tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:23 pm
"Villagers blood will be everywhere tonight, I'M GOING TO SLEEP forced sleep jutsu" Said Gaara as he fell asleep

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:04 pm
Darz looked over and saw Serene. "Huh? They captured you too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:06 pm
"Who should I kill first?" Said Shakaku  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:06 pm
Shizume and Sabrina ran at a fast speed soon they where at the base Darz and Serence where at. "We need a plan we can't just bardge in there." Shizume said hiding behind a rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:08 pm
"I sense two demonic presences here I'm gonna find em" Said Shakaku
[for those of you who don't know Gaara is like a mini Shakaku right now]  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:43 pm
Serene looked at Darz sadly. "yeah, unfortunately..........I don't know why though..........." she said, a little confused. "do you know what they want us for??" she asked, a little frightened.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:57 pm
5 minutes of pointless running around town later
"Wait one of those demonic presences is behind this wall" Said Shakaku
"Hello anybody on the other side of this wall is there a demon carrier on that side?" Said Shakaku in Gaara's voice  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:30 pm
Sabrina whispered back at Shizume.
"Hmmm...one second." Sabrina closed her eyes and made some hand signs. "Dragon eyes no jutsu." Sabrina opened her eyes and they glowed a bright red.
"Let's see..." Sabrina whispered, moving slightly sideways to look at the building. "There are two entrances...one on the east side and one on the south side. Two...no three people are on the east side entrance, two at the south." Sabrina closed her eyes and reopened opened them, her eyes were their normal dark red tint.
"Pick a side, Shizume-chan." Sabrina smiled at her friend. "We go in and storm the place at each entrance. One of us is bound to find Darz...and Serene, if she's there. What do you say, my friend? Good or bad plan?"

.:Brief history on Dragon eyes...they are similar to Byakugun (or however you spell it), Sabrina inherited the jutsu from her clan:.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:55 am
"Fine don't answer I'll just bash the wall down" Said Shakaku laughing  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:45 pm
"Back wall it will be easier." Shizume whispered her eyes turing brown again. Shizume and Sabrina went around to the back without getting caught. Shizume waited for a bit before acting she needed to see if there where others comming. Shizume concentrated chakra in her ears, she heard people talking, by there chakra level they seemed to be new chuunin. "Alright from what I can tell they seem to be new chuunin...but thats about it." Shizume whispered so soft only Sabrina can hear her. Shizume pointed to the top of the building it wasn't high up as she jumped up. Shizume made a few handseals, "Goranic sleep jutsu." Shizume whispered as she casted a sleeping genjutsu. Soon the gaurds where asleep and it was easy acsess to the building. "Lets go." Shizume said jumping down and running in.  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games