Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Lenoime
"Thank you!" Lenomie said breathless. Tears came to her eyes again as she thought of how much this meant to her. No one had ever taken the time to look at her in this way. No one had ever loved her like this before. Overcome with low, she kissed Joa Boo and curled back against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too princess." Joa Boo said pulling her close to him so that they could lose each other in the sight before them. It didn't take long before they where both gone in a dream and together slept while the stars ran across the sky. It would be morning soon.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Arthien
Helena turned to the Shaman, whipping her arm out of his grasp. "Do you know what they're about?" she asked curtly, throwing a glance at Jade and the other one. She got up again. Her blades were still drawn. "I've been taught well with these," Helena muttered as a sidenote.

"Taught well by who, if it's your brother then we might be afraid, but oh yeah, he's a little preoccupied taking over the world right. You and your filthy brother. Just get out of our way, I could even show you the way to the surface if you would like." Jade replied laughing at her remark. the shaman didn't even seem to understand, he was clueless and bowed at your gaze.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 pm

"Ha! taught by my brother. The only thing he's ever done for me was take away my memories." Helena glared at Jade. Her voice filled with venom and spite. "I despise him. I'd love to see him killed. He killed my friend and can't make her whole, he took my memories, he took me from my love and mentor and he killed me!" She ran up to him and grabbed him by the shirt, staring into the distorted and pale face intensely, without fear. "To consider JoaBoo my brother would kill me once more. If your mission includes his demise," she let go of his collar, "then count me in."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 am

Joa-Boo
Lenoime
"Thank you!" Lenomie said breathless. Tears came to her eyes again as she thought of how much this meant to her. No one had ever taken the time to look at her in this way. No one had ever loved her like this before. Overcome with low, she kissed Joa Boo and curled back against his chest. "I love you."

"I love you too princess." Joa Boo said pulling her close to him so that they could lose each other in the sight before them. It didn't take long before they where both gone in a dream and together slept while the stars ran across the sky. It would be morning soon.

Lenomie's eyes opened. She very quickly noticed that the sun was out. That means we slept through the ball, Lenomie thought to herself. She hit Joa Boo to wake him and explained the situation. Lenomie felt bad for leaving their guests alone the rest of the night, but she wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else that night.

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:18 pm

Spotting the creature in the dark unnerved Zedo, so he slowed his pace to a careful walk, keeping his light trained infront and swinging it around slowly around him. How long has something like that been following me? he wondered. One careful step after another, Zedo continued his creep into the darkness of the caves; slowly getting closer to the gunfire. Maybe if these things didn't want to attack him they would leave him alone. Zedo was willing to guess there were numerous amounts of them, and somehow trying to fight them in the dark with Bahamut's meager light seemed like suicide. But if push came to shove, Zedo would not fall without a fight.

Sounds of the battle creshendoed, and Zedo darted swiftly behind a stalagtite on the floor. He immedatly picked out Souge's blonde head. The men were locked in a heated battle and Zedo was wasting no time joining in to aid.

Darkstar (the giant shuriken on his back) flew through the air and struck the thing square in the head. As Zedo jumped into the scene with Bahamut (revolver) blazing it dislodged itself and returned to its master.

"Got your back!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Raz took in a deep breath, tapped his foot and watched the scene. He knew that if he was going to say something at this moment, it would probably end up screwing over their mission. Anyway, Jade was his superior, so he might as well let the man work.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Sogue looked at Zedo with a look of surprise. He was mounted, in light black armor on a black stallion, throwing Javelins at a giant Sinspawn. A group of men were all pushing the fortified thing back as another Sinspawn supported their fight.

"Where in the hell have you been?" he screamed at Zedo, then he chuckled to himself, shook his head, and his expression softened. "Why the heck do I care, anyway. I'm just glad to have some help, to be honest."

Sogue turned to the battle as Zedo dashed forward, unleashing a hail of gunfire. Sogue pulled back a bit, scrutinizing the situation. "Don't attack that one," Sogue nodded at the good Sinspawn, "Our Beast Masters tamed it. We're trying to tame this one too. We don't have re-inforcements, so i'm trying to bolster our forces with fauna of this cave."

Sogue turned to Zedo, and that familiar feeling pulsed through him once again, like he knew him long ago. "What do you say we drop this thing?" he smiled, his fangs glittering off the lamplight of the cave. He slowly dismounted his horse, Albrecht, and tapped it on the side. It pulled back into the lines. Sogue drew his blades slowly, blue eyes closed as he listened for the sound of steel leaving scabbard. He opened his eyes as he let a breath out, then nodded at the mystery man.

"Right behind you."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:23 am

Kojack gave the valiant Cleestral knight a half-smile. Inside he was simmering.

"Fine. You have forfeit the life of the next man down the line," he turned to the guards around the man as he turned to walk away, "Beat him from an inch of his life."

This was getting old for Kojack. He went to the third man, gave him the same bluffing offer, told him he would be beaten if he didn't talk, next man killed. No food or water if he didn't talk.

Dire Kojack

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Arthien
"Ha! taught by my brother. The only thing he's ever done for me was take away my memories." Helena glared at Jade. Her voice filled with venom and spite. "I despise him. I'd love to see him killed. He killed my friend and can't make her whole, he took my memories, he took me from my love and mentor and he killed me!" She ran up to him and grabbed him by the shirt, staring into the distorted and pale face intensely, without fear. "To consider JoaBoo my brother would kill me once more. If your mission includes his demise," she let go of his collar, "then count me in."

"If we would count you in, then the only thing we could use you for is to ask that you leave. Hmmm....unless. What if I told you that we where undercover for Drew and he has asked us very kindly to train up these goblins and use them as apart of the Omega Alliance. Would you kindly then give us greater command so that we can train them." Jade tightened up and just his pure muscle form was enough to shake Helena off.

"Raz, get the girl out papers and let her see for herself that we are under Drew's first son Specter, organized to secretly take these goblins as recruits for our forces." Jade said turning to Raz and speaking clearly and slowly. His face shacked and a great smile came over him. "you know the papers, there back in our tent."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Lenoime
Joa-Boo
Lenoime

Lenomie's eyes opened. She very quickly noticed that the sun was out. That means we slept through the ball, Lenomie thought to herself. She hit Joa Boo to wake him and explained the situation. Lenomie felt bad for leaving their guests alone the rest of the night, but she wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else that night.

Joa Boo woke with a burst of explosions and his scythe winded outward at the end of his left hand, witch was extended out toward the floor and his beastly like nature to him pulsing in readiness. Joa Boo looked about him and the surroundings and quickly disarmed himself as well pulled back on his composure. he dusted himself off and kissed Lenomie.
"oh don't worry about the guests, they where there because it was a relief event from the ar. They need stuff like that sometimes, not a hero in their face." Joa Boo expressed with his words as he still held Lenomie. They fell through the floor and into their nice kings room to change out of the ball wear.

"Today we are free to do anything that you would wish, get out of this castle and see the world or what, I'm still on vacation so we are good to do whatever."

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:26 pm

((to Sogue and Zedo))

The sinspawn was stubborn and wouldn't budge, with the amount of fire against it there was no way it would come out. The shell protecting it was the greatest of many defenses and was practically breaking the weapons of the men attacking it rather then being hurt itself. Then out of fear and anger it burrowed through the ground as the rock collapsed from beneath it and hid again in the dark cave walls. ((it's life = 70%))

It was calm for the moment and with the wild sinspawn gone the tamed one came to life. It moved quickly and hovered like a walking umbrella over top of your men with it's legs extended as high as they go to clear everyone.

Your forces laid about to catch their breath. They where tiered and ready to build a base camp. The beast masters have fortified up to this point and could very well claim it to be a base camp if that is what you would like, but time is of the essence and their is much more to this cave.

There was also an unexplainable presence about the cave. As if the walls themselves looked to be moving. The earth was on motion and you could hear it breath.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 pm

"Let's go for a walk in the woods like we used to. That way we get out of the castle grounds and talk about the wedding at the same time," Lenomie said with a warm smile as she slipped out of her ball gown and into a tea dress.
Lenomie had grown to like the prettier way of dressing that had seemed to come with the title of princess. She spun around and watched in the mirror as the skirt of the dress flowed and moved. "I look beautiful," she thought to herself. She would never admit it out loud.

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Lenoime
"Let's go for a walk in the woods like we used to. That way we get out of the castle grounds and talk about the wedding at the same time," Lenomie said with a warm smile as she slipped out of her ball gown and into a tea dress.
Lenomie had grown to like the prettier way of dressing that had seemed to come with the title of princess. She spun around and watched in the mirror as the skirt of the dress flowed and moved. "I look beautiful," she thought to herself. She would never admit it out loud.

"To bad I can read your mind." Joa Boo said with a laugh as he dressed for an outside strool. He wore his black cloak that had the hood tied back in a dark purple ribbon and his fancy pants armor with the dark hand emblem spread across the cape. His arm held out for his princess as he readyed to leave the castle. Joa Boo arranged for an airship to take them to a gorgious forest for the two of them to walk through.

There it waited for them, the massive air ship on the surface. as they got in it would take them to the Serine plains, where the forest where rich with beautiful wildlife unlike the exotic Baji. Joa Boo found their seats and motioned for the conductor to take them away. The ride was just a few hours, but in no time they reached Serine and the large parks for this kind of occation.

"Here we are my love. Just like we used to when we where younger. I love you." Joa Boo said and helped her off of the air ship.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:06 am

"Spectre?" Helena asked. Her mind flashed back to Nitsu lying on the floor, bleeding, just before she was captured. She shuddered. Still wary of Jade, she took a step back and assessed the situation. "Bring these 'papers' here," Helena said. The fact that Jade had spoken tgo Raz so deliberately, suggested her was making the whole deal up. "I shan't follow you anywhere until I get proof that you are faithful to the Omega Alliance."

Arthien

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

"You make us sound old. I still feel as if I were a teenager," Lenomie laughed. She looked around at her surroundings, everything was so green and beautiful. Slipping her arm under Joa Boo's she pulled him foward. "Let's go let's go!"
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games