Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

iluvdance3453

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 pm
I'm iluvdance3453 and I like all the books and I'm new and yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Hi, I'm cutepupster38 and I suck at introductions, so....ya. Anyways, I love all the books and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out. So ya...Hello!!!  

cutepupster38

-bimmel-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:44 am
Hello everyone in the guild. : ) My name's -bimmel-, but I like to be called Melonie. I'm 15 years old, and I'm from the sometimes drastically cold to drastically warm, Canada.

Well. I love to read. And of course, I joined this guild because I love the series known as Twilight. : ) I'm as excited as everyone else here for Breaking Dawn, and I hope to share our excitment together as we count down the very few days left.

Hrm. More facts... This is actually my new account, my old one being Brittney-chan, and I was on here for about two years now. I love anime as well, but I don't really like to read the manga. Sorry guys. I usually only watch it. : ) But I've watched things like Wolf's Rain, DN Angel, Claymore, Inuyasha, Naruto, FMA, etc. : )

If you ever want to have a random chat or anything, feel free to talk, I'm always one to reply to whatever is sent my way. : )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:18 pm
~|★|~ "I thought that you were mine..
But my broken hearts been shattered one too many times--

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥

User Image
---There's no use in you looking, there's nothing left for you to break--
~♥||--Luv Luv--||♥~ Says»:

Hai hai! -waves to everyone-

My name is Luv_Chan, but plz, call me Luv. ;3

I ish legal, meaning 18, going to college soon, can't wait for Breaking Dawn, I pre-ordered it the moment I could. Can't wait to discuss it once it's out & then start getting psyched up for the movie!

I love chatting w/people & <3 making new friends, so talk to me! I like getting Random PMs so long as they are titled, meaning no blank subjects, & I <3 commenting. I happen to write vampire stories as well, in my spare time, so I hope to be able to get some critiques from you guys when I come to upload them. ;3

For more about me, visit my profile, but basically I've been here since '05, busy as a bee, but I only join guilds when I know I will participate, because I luv 'em, therefore I have a select few & I'm glad to have this become one of them. <333

So, that's it for me, can't wait to get to know you all!

Luv Luv

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥User Image
-- Baby please release me, Let my heart rest in pieces
Oh the fire we had before, are now just bitter ashes, left scattered on the floor!”--|★|~

Luv_Chan

Ashurii2009

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Hi! I'm Ashley and I'm 18-years-old. I first read Twilight a few months before Eclipse came out and I've been addicted ever since. ;P Read each one about six-seven times, and they never get old! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:22 pm
Hey my names Kenz, and I'm 14. I love Edward Cullen.. he seems amazing. ^^ more in profile.  

Prince Charmant

Invisible Citizen

FuzzyPinkPopcorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:59 am
Yello! Im Tru_moon95, obviously ^^(im really bad at intros, so yeah neutral )

Welp, i started reading Twilight in i think october, mostly b/c i had nothing to read and my friend shoved it in my face telling me that i had to read it 3nodding . then i ended up reading the whole thing in probably 3 days (im a total book worm) and was immediatly hooked.

Anywho, random facts! Im a huge naruto fan, and love listening to music. My fav. bands are Disturbed, Muse, Linkin Park, Evanescence, RHCP, Three Days Grace, 3 Doors Down, Skillet, Slipknot, and Coldplay. oh and my favorite food is grilled cheese dipped in pickle juice (i dip everything, so dont ask xD )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm
Give me a shot to remember,
And you can take all the pain away from me.

User Image

Hello, I am l Our Lady of Sorrows l {That is the title of a My Chemical Romance song, by the way}. I read Twilight in September 2007, and stayed up late at night to finish it in two days. It was on a thirty-six-person waiting list, so I had to return it. cry I bought New Moon and Eclipse after Christmas that year, and quickly finished those two. Then I read them both a second time. =) Now, after having my birthday in July, I am awaiting August 2, the release of the final book in the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. I will rush over to the Barnes&Noble store as soon as the mall opens, and buy my copy! Then spend the rest of the day reading it. I've already read the first chapter of Midnight Sun, the Edward's-point-of-view version of Twilight, from the Stephenie Meyer's website and it was truly mind-captivating. I've also read The Host, which is very different from Twilight, but it still has the strong emotion of love.
Out of all the books in the Twilight Saga, Twilight was the very best. To me, new Moon and Eclipse kind of dulled out. But the first chapter of Midnight Sun made me want more! In Twilight and in the first chapter of Midnight Sun, there was the air of mystery - what is Bella thinking? What is Edward thinking? In New Moon and Eclipse, Edward and Bella already knew each others reactions. They were good, but not as good as Twilight. But I'm definitely looking forward to Breaking Dawn in August!

User Image

A kiss and I will surrender,
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead.

Wicked Crud

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200

fradiekat911

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 am
I started reading Twilight about a year ago and I've read all of the other books in the series as well. I also really like manga like FLCL, Yozakura Quartet, Q-Ko-Chan, 11th Cat, and some others too. I'm half korean and half american, but I have yet to go to korea myself. Some of my favorite bands are Weezer, Coldplay, MIA, U2, Lily Allen, and the Beatles. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:17 pm
I am vampire_knight_loves_zero I've first started reading twilight this years. I'm not forsure when excatly I started reading it though. It the matter of months I have read all three books; Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I love the series and I can't wait till what happens next.

I read the first chapter of Midnight Sun. While reading the Twilight Series I couldn't help but think What is Edward thinking? Midnight Sun is exactly that. You actually get to know what Edward is thinking. After reading the First Chapter I was left wanting more.

Besides Twilight I like the Anime/Manga Vampire Knight. It was a vampire romance type deal. I've just start watching it and I have already completed the first season now I'll have to wait until October to watch the second season.

My favorite vampires will have to be Edward and Emmet from the Twilight Series. And Zero, Kain, and Adio from the Vampire Knight series. If you would like to know anything else just message me. Don't be afraid to ask^^

vampire_knight_loves_zero

twisome1

2,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:52 pm
Hi Everyone!, my user name is Dgirl91, real name is Patty, I`m 16 yeARS old, and I turn 17 december 16th!
I started reading twilight, About, 2 weeks ago now, and i`ve now finished reading twilight, new moon, and eclipse, and seriously can`t wait 4 more.
i Live in Baja California, in MExico, so it was really hard to get the books, xD i spent about 5 days hunting them down, at bookstores, they were only available in spanish, but i don`t like translations b`cuz they soometimes aren`t really precise.
i love to read about vampires,gosts, cryptozoology, i think it`s called in english..XD, leprechauns, witches, and stuff, love scary movies, and horror mistery, comedy, romance related books,..
adore music, it`s so full of fellings, and thoughts, and emotions..so easyly transmited..
welll bttr shut up now..xD
i love the twilight vidz on youtube, and can`t wait 4 the movie,..but since i really liked the book i think ..as great as the movie can be, it never is as good as the book.  

Dgirl91

WhiteStream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:43 pm
Haha, I've been posting in this guild all day long and I've forgotten to introduce myself! xD

I'm Irene and I'm a big Twilight fangirl! I've reread the books over and over and over and over and over. You'd be surprised how often I'm rereading Twilight when my mom thinks I'm "studying". Don't worry, don't worry, I get the studying done inbetween lol...

Anyway, I'm a super duper anime/manga addict. My favorite is Blood Plus. My favorite anime 4EVR. And I'm of course into Vampire Knight. ^^

I LOVE. WRITING. READING. MUSIC. PERSONALITIES. AND PHILOSOPHIES.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm
~
~
~
My name is vanny_jae, and i am obsessed with the twilght series heart
I got into the series a couple weeks ago actually xD
I have read twilight 3 times, new moon 2 times (reading it a third right now), and eclipse 1 time (got it a week ago xD)
I can't wait until breaking dawn!!
I watch anime and read manga. My favorites are Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha (a's) and Full Moon wo Sagashite so far.
I like to draw. I am currently coloring one of my twilight fanarts.
~
~
~

vanny_jae

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Hello, my name's Jazmine, after the Disney Princess. ^.^

I am a Pagan/Buddhist, an Unschooler, and a vegetarian. I love to sing. I sing all the time, and I've been singing since I could sing. Heard I'm not half bad either.

I like gymnastics and dancing too.

My favorite movie is Edward Scissorhands, I love Tim Burton.

My favorite band in the entire world is Fall Out Boy, as evidenced by my Gaia name. lol

I write fan fictions, and reading is a h.u.g.e. part of my life.

I love Twilight and everything about it.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games