Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:25 pm
Estelluna sighed in the corner and looked up. ''Any of you a descet tracker? I'm going after him, he likes death, well he'll love his death. I ought to do it before he gets a hold of me.'' Estelluna walked over to Arianna, ''You alright?'' She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:12 pm
"Don't kill him. " Arianna pleaded. "And I will be fine, thanks" Arianna added. Arianna was happy that Estelluna cared enough to ask if she was alright.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:24 pm
"Emmet and Jasper went to go bring him here. You know when I pinned him on the wall? Well I left him there. It was stretch, I've never done that far a distance before, but they're just getting to him now." Rachel looked at Estelluna. "Sorry to ruin your fun."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:26 pm
"Hey, where are Emmett and Jasper?" Edward asked coming through the door with Bella. "take a wild guess" Arianna said. "He already struck?" Edward asked. "My concussion proove it?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 pm
What are you going to do with him? asked Edward, mind speaking to Rachel.
I think we might have to kill him, but you probably already knew that. Rachel looked over at Arianna, clearly still out of sorts from being hit in the head.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:20 pm
"Don't even think it Rachel" Arianna warned. "I know what you're thinking, I caught the word kill. Don't do it Rachel, I want answers, maybe then we can think about death" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:33 pm
"But what if your dad doesn't give us a choice?" asked Karissa softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:37 am
"Then I'll let you do it but not before" Arianna told her. Tired of sitting Arianna got up but a little to fast. Everything spun and she had to grab onto the wall for support. "Oh" Arianna breathed.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:21 pm
"I'll just tell you, I said we might have to. I never really intended to kill him without talking to you first."
He is still your father, whether or not he tried to kill you. Rachel said to Arianna.
Emmet and Jasper came back in, dragging the struggling Logan.
Well Arianna, he's here, what do you want to do with him? It's your choice, he's your father.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:55 pm
-any ideas for why he killed them?
"Why did you do this dad? WHy?" Arianna asked. She ignored the others for the time being. She wanted the answers now rather than wait.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:20 pm
-wanted a new wife????-

''Hey, loser, one of us in this room will beat you to death, guess you, we'll let you free, with a time limited of course. If you can escape my nose, I might not kill you.'' Estelluna titled her head. Hey, kids, let him go, nothing, I repeat nothing can escape my nose. Volturi are the best trackers. So let him go, chase him down with horror, mke him afraid, like he did to thy. Estelluna thought to them, knowing they could all understand.

-In a small while, I'm gonna get hurt, let things take course.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:25 pm
-good idea-

"Estelluna. Please don't. Dad are you gonna answer?" Arianna said. "There was another woman" Logan siad. "You killed my mother, my own twin brother just for another woman?!" Arianna squeled, outraged. She had always had a special bond with her brother and even her mother and her father killed them for a stupid reason.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:44 pm
-It's true men are stupid, lol. Um..can I make the other wife's personlity? Okay, so like she comes to get him, via brabs me, and such-

''Aieee!!!!!!!!'' For some odd reason Estelluna feel to the ground unconcious. A barb in her back, quickly turning a meduim area blue, purple and such.
For a moment it was slilence, a women breaking glass from the behind, draging Estelluna out. The others tried to go after her but she yelled at them. ''Stay away!'' She yelled barely looking up. ''Arianna, listen, don't get hurt, please.'' She yelled as she was dragged away.

-carry on with logan, or come after me in a short while.-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:44 pm
-Logan can make people dizzy, mad. Bad emotions bascically.-
"WHat's going on dad?" Arianna asked. "That's my wife" Logan said. Arianna gave out a cry of pain and then suddenly collapsed, she was dizzy and hurt all over. "You a little tired sweetheart?" Logan taunted. Arianna just wimpered.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:00 pm
-umm.....okay leave her, I have good ideas, spider woman, half a spider, nothing like spider man movie. Has bard on wrist to shock or kill people, inner hand makes webs. But let me do her, please-

Estelluna felt the cold ground under her, being dragged far away. The women stopped, but she was known and feared by her pack. She was a assain to get hybrids away. She was stronger than most people, and was half spider, half human. She wove a web above the trees, placed in the middle still paralyzed. She couldn't move including the web and poison, but she was going to be tortured. She was turned stomach up,back to the ground, the women she knew as Sin, was throughing up weapons in her back. She yelled with pain, but she couldn't get away. She through knifes, swords, barbs that burned. But she just yelled in pain, still asing for help.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games