Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:04 am

"Anybody like Coldplay, and their style? I happen to be very fond of that kind of music." Mirri suggested.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:41 am

"That sounds good. Do any of you guys object?" she asked. Arianna was really excited to start working on the music.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:13 pm

"Nope, that sounds good. And i agree that Coldplay is good. Have you heard of Evanesence?" Aysel asked Mirri, trying not to lose her elbow war with her.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:56 pm

-if they play similar music than I will switch this I haven't heard of Coldplay.
"I love Evanesence!" Arianna exclaimed. "Ooh, do you want to do a combination of the two?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:11 pm

"So are we a band now?" asked Alessandra, smiling.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:56 am

"Yep. I'm gonna start working on the music ok? If anyone wants to help you are more than welcome to" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:22 pm

I'm not very creative with that kind of thing....you can do it Ari! You compose great songs!" Said Mirri, almost forgetting to not elbow Aysel too hard and break her ribs.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:18 pm

"ALright, then, No one disturb me I'm going up to my room" with that she went upstairs to start brainstorming.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:07 pm

"So....whatta we do now?" Mirri asked casually.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:11 pm

"I don't know, but pretty soon it'll be time for school, don't you think?" Alessandra said sarcastically. "What?!" Aysel turned and peered out the window - the sun was up. "Did we really stay up, play truth or dare, and sing all weekend long?!"

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:41 pm

Arianna sat down on her queen sized bed. She loved her room, it was the most beautiful sky blue you would ever see. She pulled out a pencil and paper and started brainstorming. "Wait, it's school today?!" Arianna called down the stairs.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:45 pm

"I know time feels like nothing to you, but for Aysel's sake I was keeping track of the time," Alessandra replied.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:52 pm

"Oh god! I am not ready! Oh god, oh god" Arianna started muttering as she looked for her backpack and her other school supplies. After sucessfuly finding her things she started on her homework that she had yet to complete. "Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?" Arianna moaned.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:20 pm

Raine just shrugged and gathered her own supplies. "I assumed that we were all responsible enough to check a clock once in a while. Guess not," she joked as she quickly threw her hair up in a pony and changed into some fresh clothes.

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:36 pm

"Shush Raine, this is not funny!" Arianna cried. She finally had finished her homeowrk and gotten everything together. She pulled on a semi-short denim skirt, a blue silky t shirt and threw on a pair of heels. After that she curled her hair and came down the stairs to sit with the others.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games