Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:28 pm
''Disobey my rules, I'LL KICK YOU a**!'' Rose yelled flying with Gaz.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:16 pm
"Yeah yeah like flying 500 plus feet in the air and falling isn't going to break my neck" she said calmly and then looked back down on Simon "Well, you left a women you loved, and you suck for it, so.... just wait..." she said turning back to look ahead "He's an a*****e sometimes..." she mumbled to herself, then laughed lightly "Hey Rose, whatcha think of him?"  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm
'' A lot like my brother the kinda person who would sh!t themselves instead of running then dieing horribly cause they were to busy crapping instead of running.'' Rose said flying to catch up eith Linnea.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:00 pm
Alan sighed. "I guess I'm going to have to carry both of you. I've never done it before but I guess I can ask the wind to help me." He said, reluctantly bringing out his wings and waited for the others to grab on.

Ella landed softly beside Linnea and sat without a word. "So, you don't remember any of it do you?" She said sadly. "Well, lets start at the beginning." Ella continued to tell Linnea the entire story, starting at that eventful day at the waterfall, to Simon making her forget.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:10 pm
Linnea stared at Ella intently. The last day she could remember before the day of her death was her first day in Forks, so that part of the story matched up. Other parts of the girl's narrative seemed to ring a bell too, but she was still unsure. Linnea turned her head and spat a small flame into the darkness vexedly. The brief illumination showed that the dragon-like creature was still flying towards them. Linnea wanted to ask Ella who the other one was, but until she reverted back to human form two years from now, she would be unable to speak in a manner comprehensible. She continued to look ahead pensively, and she sensed Ella becoming uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:08 pm
Turning human she landed on her feet without landing so she more thuded to the ground.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:14 pm
Linnea looked in alarm as two bodies crashed into the entrance of the cave. She fluffed up her wings warningly, and the fire on her tail grew, now trailing several more inches along the floor. The cave was lined with dirt, but one stray leaf that had fallen crackled as it burned to a crisp. As Linnea and Ella watched, one of the bodies stood up. A faint trace of smoke filtered through the air. Glaring warily, Linnea tried to ask "Who is this?" but she could only communicate through body language.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:21 pm
Even in human form Rose could still cominacate through mind. 'Relax. Linnea, it's us, Rose, and Gaz.'' Rose yanked Gaz up. ''Remember the waterfalls, and me burning in the the sunlight?'' She asked.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Ella had mentioned it in the story, but Linnea still didn't remember herself.She continued to smoulder, as she thought "Many of the people she told me about still aren't here. Does that mean she's telling the truth or lies? Do they exist?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:15 pm
''Listen some of th people can't fly thus they aren't here.''
Rose explained.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:15 pm
Ella could see that Linnea was trying to communicate, so she tried to make it easier. "If you open your mind to me, I can hear your thoughts, and then I can answer." Linnea did so, and Ella answered. "The others seem to be on their way, Alan can only fly so fast carring two people. And this is Rose and Gaz, be nice to them, they're quite cranky."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:43 pm
Linnea glanced at Gaz and Rose, and even with her expressionless phoenix face it was clear to them that she was amused.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:58 pm
"Oi! I'm not cranky!" Gaz said crossing her arms "Just easily annoyed." she said glancing at Rose "And I was dropped on my a**, and that hurts like a freakin' cross, so I have every right to be slightly pissed."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:05 pm
''A stick pierced my wing, not as bad as being drop on your a**, I think it's bleeding, but I don't really care.'' Rose maoned then unfolded a wing to inspect the puncture. ''Oh, well.''  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:18 am
Linnea bliinked slowly, and then turned around again to face the mouth of the cave. So she had to wait here for others to arrive and confirm Ella's story.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff