Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HereticX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:42 pm
Eh...I like HK-47 better; funnier and deadlier.

Hmm...my SWD20 droid character, HK-47 was in a bar with the rest of his crew.
The bartender gave some comment, like "You're a good droid." or "You're not such a bad droid.", etc...
C3-H8 said "Awww...that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. The only other things they've said were 'F*cking droid'" (which is a comment from our pilot who hates/hated droids) "and 'AAAGGGGGHHHH, PLEASE STOP DOING THAT TO MY LEG!!!" (and it was a big shift, straight from normal to...almost a recording)

When we left, bartender said the bill was on the house.

Our pilot (Hrotgar) is a wookie. A Jewish wookie.
This came about...whenever we capture a ship or something, we sell it to Hrotgar's Uncle Wowbagger, on Kashyk.
Over the course of this campaign, Wowbagger has actually opened up a used starship dealership, on Kashyk, and has expanded to have franchises on Courasant and Corellia.
But...this last session, they were haggling and bargaining, and I forget the exact circumstances, but the idea popped into someone's head that Wowbagger should be saying "Oy vey! You trying to screw me over, you putz?" and such. And it just snowballed from there.
So, now we have a Jewish wookie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:00 pm
Evetryone has to get BF2. Even if you didnt get the first.

Get the second just for the story mode.  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:10 am
Cale Darksun
bantha spit.
He is not the best droid in star wars. that position can only be held by R2-D2.
R2D2 maybe in the movies but the expanded universe (which i suppose includes the games) he owns all becideds Hk is far superor to all droids even R2 (well he thinks he is anyway)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:36 am
Uh uh!

Even in the EU, R2 is still the most badass mofo around!  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:44 am
R2 could Hack HK's sytems before HK could even power up his rifle.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:06 pm
Cale Darksun
R2 could Hack HK's sytems before HK could even power up his rifle.
R2 wouldnt be able to get near Hk. Lets not forget that one shot from a blaster can render R2 powerless (like in ROTJ) but Hk is a assasin droid and built to brush off blaster fire.  

NickCpointless

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:10 pm
And the fact that Hk-47 is fricken huge!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:11 pm
all R2 need is a terminal to make HK's existances a living hell.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:15 pm
Cale Darksun
all R2 need is a terminal to make HK's existances a living hell.
Unless said Hk is 47 and has access to A-Rocket launcher B-explosives C-Any form of rifle or weapon in general.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:13 pm
R2 has a habit of surviving normally fatal encounters like that. you give him way too little credit.  

Sol Walker
Crew

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:29 pm
Cale Darksun
R2 has a habit of surviving normally fatal encounters like that. you give him way too little credit.
so has hk47 i mean hes frekin lived for over 5000 years so he dodged a lot  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:32 pm
sigh. no love for the astromech.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:53 pm
I wouldn't be suprized if HK-47 has blown up several times and been rebuilt. We don't know how long he's been operating. He could be like IG-88, and have multiple clones around the galaxy...

Nah, I personally am a fan of T4, only because he's got 'tude. Not to mention, I like having my own personal lockpick. That, and that little squirt has survived things even my jedi character couldn't.... HK died, T4 survived, and won...

but no, I'd side with R2. HK might be able to hold a gun, but he's none too clever in the brains department. R2 could outsmart him. Or just close the blast doors...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:06 pm
Nelowulf
I wouldn't be suprized if HK-47 has blown up several times and been rebuilt. We don't know how long he's been operating. He could be like IG-88, and have multiple clones around the galaxy...

Nah, I personally am a fan of T4, only because he's got 'tude. Not to mention, I like having my own personal lockpick. That, and that little squirt has survived things even my jedi character couldn't.... HK died, T4 survived, and won...

but no, I'd side with R2. HK might be able to hold a gun, but he's none too clever in the brains department. R2 could outsmart him. Or just close the blast doors...
True,but we're forgetting that Hk-47 is a customized unit,one of a kind that has been created by Revan.Not only that but he is prgrammed with advance assasination protocols,and how do you think he keeps himself rust color?That aint starberry jam splatterd on his plating kids.  

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:43 pm
is it my imagination or has this become the coliseum  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games