Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:29 pm

Dion scanned the page. “Bank statements, credit history, employment-“ Dion chuckled. “Selana, did you know Mom and Dad claimed to be realtors?” Selana frowned. “No, I never cared too much about what they did for a living as a child. But of course they’d have to have a plausible occupation. ‘Vampire hunter’ doesn’t look reasonable on a resume.” Dion had continued scrolling as her sister talked. “Here’s a list of every trip they ever took – flights to Romania, Greece, Italy, Spain, and...” She squinted. “Some city-state called Voltura.” Both twins looked up at Lily and Caterina’s gasps. “Does that name mean something to you two?” Selana wanted to know.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:53 pm

"Yes but we can get to that later continue" Cat said, not wanting to talk about her little trip to Voltura.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:50 pm

“Well, it’s odd. The trips to Voltura are interspersed between the other ones. Like, they went to Voltura on December 4 of 1995, and then went to Greece a week later. There are years, too, where they hardly did any traveling at all.” Dion pursed her lips. “It’s almost as if they were based in Voltura and their work took them elsewhere, but they always went back.”

(Haven’t heard from Wyatt and Kenneth in a while, so I’ll put something up for them. Since they’re going to be more like separate characters now, I guess I’d better give them different colours too.)

Kenneth sat on the lone chair in his room and waited. He didn’t have any hobbies or particular interests that he’d found worthwhile of pursuing over the many years, so waiting was the only thing he could do until tomorrow came. Then, after school ended, he would meet with Caterina. He smiled briefly at the thought – his time was spent mostly with Wyatt, and before he’d had trouble finding things to do when he wasn’t with his partner. Now he looked forward to spending time in the company of another of his kind. A clock ticked quietly in the corner, one of the only other pieces of furniture in the room. The sole decoration in the sparse space was a picture frame on a side table that depicted a beautiful woman. You could barely see her face through the wrinkles in the photo.

Wyatt sat in a posture similar to Wyatt, brooding on the sofa in their living room. He picked at the marks on his arm barely visible beneath his sleeve. After a while he grew bored, and changed tactics. Using the forefinger of his right hand, he traced a line between the identical shapes – crescents. They dotted his skin up to the elbow. Wyatt could hear no sounds from the other room as he performed this chore, and he wondered what in the world Kenneth could be up to. Kenneth usually waited for Wyatt to direct his next move; recently he’d made it clear he was going to be more independent of Wyatt. That hurt. Over the years Wyatt had come to think of Kenneth as a younger brother. The point was: if he wasn’t waiting for Wyatt, what was he waiting for next then?

(Just some filler. And I swear I had the idea for Wyatt’s scars before I read Eclipse. I only got my book this week, after all ^^”)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 pm

"Can you think of any reason about why Kenneth or Wyatt would want to hunt you?" Caterina asked, getting bored over all of the useless information.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:33 pm

Lily had sunk into the couch and had started to contemplate the whole thing, but none of it made sense to her. Voltura, vampire hunters...
"I'm going to go for a run, I need to clear my head." She said quickly, jumping up off the couch, not waiting for any clearance, she ran out the door and into the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:53 pm

(You're alive! JK. That would be cool)
"Alright did you find anything?" Caterina asked, deciding to be a bit more on guard now that Lily had left.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Selana gave Caterina a look. "There's lots of information here, but something's missing to link everything together in a way that will make sense. I think you should tell us about Voltura now."

Situated near the forest, Kenneth heard when someone ran by through the trees near their apartment. He looked up abruptly. Was it Caterina? He was nearly caught by surprise when Wyatt barged into the room, banging the door against the wall.

"It's one of them," Wyatt hissed. "The human-loving vampires." Kenneth looked, surprised, at the arms exposed by the rolled up sleeves of Wyatt's shirt. Oh no. He'd been dwelling in the past again. If they ran into Caterina now... "I'll go investigate." Kenneth said, hoping to get out alone. "We go together!" Wyatt snapped.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:15 pm

(totally made it up the best I could, don't yell at me)
"I was in Voltura a few years back. It was when I was still a human and I bumped into Aro and his gang. I was able to convince them that I wouldn't tell a soul about them and they agreed, telling me that I had a certain amount of time until I had to be turned. Ironically that was about the same time that my family died and I was turned. I'm sorry am I scaring you?" Caterina asked, once she was done.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:08 pm

Selana was scared, but not because of the story. She was scared by the fear in Caterina's eyes when she mentioned the name 'Aro'. "So, what, these Volturi are important among you vampires?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:19 pm

"Yes, they make sure that no humans know about us, except for the occasional few that slip through their fingers. They are very dangerous and you never want to mess with them" Caterina said.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Dion interrupted them with a quizzical frown. "I just caught that last part of what you said. Pretend you didn't say that for a moment though. I think...maybe Mom and Dad were working for the Volturi. All these facts would make sense when coupled with that - all the airline tickets and miscellaneous expenses. And if the Volturi track down dangers to your kind - would that include rogue vampires Caterina - maybe that ties in with Wyatt and Kenneth too? If the Volturi had some reason to want them out of the way, our parents might have been killed trying to do that." Selana frowned back at her sister. "But once you factor in what Caterina just said, I can't imagine that the Volturi would hire humans or vampire hunters."

(I meant to explain that better, but it's not working out for me right now.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:40 pm

"It does inclued rogue vampires. Very good Dion. Ok so let's say that this is true, what does this have to do with you guys? I have an idea but I want your guys' thoughts before mine" Caterina said, impressed that Dion had guessed that much.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:57 pm

"That's all, isn't it? They killed our parents and liked the taste so much they just had to track us down too..." Dion's voice trailed off as she looked for flaws in her own theory.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:14 pm

"But why would they track your parents down?" Caterina asked, already knowing the answer.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:19 pm

(I'm getting confused. Do you mean why would the Volturi track their parents down just to kill Wyatt and Kenneth?)
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games