Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:24 pm
Sira laughed as well. "Yeah I usually eat ramen. I don't have many meals like this.." he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:28 pm
Ai finished and looked at Sira. "Really? I wouldn't be able to not eat like this. Actually, if you want...I could make you dinner like this every night." She smiled shyly.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:31 pm
"Only if you wanted to.." Sira said shyly as he finished the miso soup. He smiled slightly blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:38 pm
"I think it would be nice." Ai blushed lightly, taking a small piece of fish and eating it.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:40 pm
"Okay.." Sira said smiling widely. 'Its not as awkward as it used to be when we talk..' he thought smiling..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:47 pm
Ai listened to the noise outside. "It sounds like it's getting late. I should clean up."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:49 pm
"Oh okay.." SIra said putting his dirty plate and bowl in the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Ai took the dirty dishes and walked over to the sink to clean them. "After I wash these, I should head back to my house."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:58 pm
"You don't have to wash them.." Sira told her stifling a yawn. The attack today had made him tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:04 pm
"I may not have to but I would like to." Ai said smiling as she started to wash them.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:06 pm
"Okay.." Sira said softly. "But only if I can help." he added cleaning a dish.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:10 pm
"Fine." Ai watched Sira as she washed the dishes.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:10 pm
Reks and Fuyu finished filling the bag of candy, Reks paying for it. They had spent alot of time in the candy store, it had gotten late. "Do you still want to go to the lake?" Reks asked as they left the store. "Or do you want to go home?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:05 pm
Fuyu looked at the sky and then at Reks. "Umm... maybe we should go home... it looks like it's gonna rain. You can come to my house though, I have an extra bed. Bring Admete if you want!" She said with a smile. "We'll visit the lake tomarrow."  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:08 pm
"Alrighty then..." Reks said, leading her towards her house. He whistled, and a minute later Admete was there. "You can hold her if you want" Reks said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games