Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:25 pm
well they didnt get a good description, im sorry, they said it was blue, about 4 or 5 feet long, they couldnt see how many strings, but they say the guy multiplied himself with it. but as i said skeleton telepathy is quite a difficult subject, im only sixteen and im still taking my classes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:26 pm
she cursed and looked down, thinking "what the heck is he doing here?" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
she cursed and looked down, thinking "what the heck is he doing here?" she whispered

*Hears her* o.0??? Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:29 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Hears her* o.0??? Oh well.
looks back at them and puts on a fake smiled "so when do we go after them people?"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm
*falls to ground* ARGH, RAAAAAAGH, go now run before it happens again. ROOOOAR.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:31 pm
takes a step back and looks at him, confused "what is going on?" she asked  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:36 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*falls to ground* ARGH, RAAAAAAGH, go now run before it happens again. ROOOOAR.

O.O Uh oh. *Hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:37 pm
*starts glowing with black flame* my skeletons are being harmed, im going into rage mode, anything i see as a threat to my skeletons must be destroyed. *pulls out a sword made of black steel and glowing with black flames* This is my darkblade it allows me to paralyze anything with a single cast. and if it is my wish it is destroyed. ROAAAAAAAAAR!!! Im losing myself, so you might want to hide or run, i dont know you well enough to distinguiosh you from an enemy. ill keep those 3 alive just for you two, but hide and hurry. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
takes a step back and looks at him, confused "what is going on?" she asked

*Grabs her and hides, using invisibility*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:40 pm
"hey" she said pushing her back softly "im not going anywhere" she said walking away  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:46 pm
*runs off to forest* Found you, Paralysis blast!!!*hits all the hooded people then walks to skeletons* are you two alright? hmm these 3 are more powerful than i thought if they could beat you two. really now, you say they have magical cards? *walks to the hooded people and checks their pockets to find decks of strange cards* these, is this them? well here lets get you guy back to the infirmary. *opens the castle portal* go youll be fine. *grabs the 3 hooded people and drags them back to the taming place* its safe *loses black flame and darkblade* you can come out. do you know these 3?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:48 pm
she runs towards on of them "like i was trying to say earlier, one of them is my brother, the others are his friends" she said kneeling down to one of the hooded person  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Which one is your brother, i will spare him, as a favor to you, but the others will have to take the trial of faith.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:56 pm
she looks up at him "you hurt any of them then its war" she said her eyes turning yellow "i will not let you harm any of them"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks up at him "you hurt any of them then its war" she said her eyes turning yellow "i will not let you harm any of them"

*Runs up to Lola and looks at Necross* Necross, you probably shouldn't hurt them.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games