Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
DronzeRants... Shoot me again, I ain't dead yet. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count it!
  +1 YES!
View Results

Black Hale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:50 pm
dronze
You? Vain? NO... NEVER!

*laughs*

Awwww...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:26 am
Haha...Dronze, it does my heart good seeing you've not let up, on the ignorance and abuse that some users of Gaia abuse. Btw, I've FINALLY got a home, now. No more freelance modding for me, no sir. I'm in the Writers'/Poets' Corner. It's a good gig. xd Anyway, hit me up with a PM sometime, man.  

Salem Croft

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:06 am
Quote:
Most computers have a ctrl key. Dronze computer has a PWN key.

I think the pawn key is the enter button for most witty people. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
I had to too funny
User Image

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Salem Croft

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:29 am
xxstratus_affectionxx
User Image
User Image
I had to too funny
User Image

rofl Haha! rofl That's right up his alley. Just made my day, Strat. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:43 am
Thanks stratus I needed a good laugh...By the way anyone like the new avi??  

Phoenix utashima

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:43 pm
Phoenix utashima
Thanks stratus I needed a good laugh...By the way anyone like the new avi??

hmm, the hair overkilled it, but otherwise, its good. ok, not my territory. c ya for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:44 am
This one is simply because I'm getting so entirely SICK of reading these bleeding "I don't like people here so I'm leaving threads... they're not just here, but other places, too.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm leaving the guild.
Then Why put up a thread that you won't bleeding read? this is a call for attention, nothing more.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU IDIOT EMO WANNABE.

if you were really intending on leaving, you'd just do it and get it over with, not try to make a big scene about it.

Quote:
Only my guild buddies here can pm me.
Again... If people are interested in talking to you, they will make the attempt. No need to say any of this publically. If you're leaving, just STFU and go, you attention-seeking baby.

Quote:
If you send a pm then never reply back.

This should have a comma... this is not a complete thought.

Quote:
I'll send you an angery pm before ignoring you.

Will it be as poorly written as this one?

Quote:
I don't like useless people sending stupid messages like "How are you?"
and I don't like people making idiot posts like "I'm leaving the guild." If you're leaving, it shouldn't matter. You won't be reading the responses, anyhow.

Quote:
See ya, I got other guilds to chil at,

yes, go annoy them now.... que sunt remus...

Quote:
I'm miss a few of you since you are my guild buds
I'm not one of them, so you won't be hearing from me. peace out, don't let the oar hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Seriously, these indignant whiney posts need to stop. if you don't like a place, and feel it's time to move on, do so quietly, or bring up the issues with the crew, don't get all snippy about it like we did you wrong.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:17 am
Thank you Dronze for making a rant about this.

Something else that bothers me about these post is how they say
Quote:
"gaia cause's to much stress and I dont fit in"

The way I see it GAIA is a FREE SOCIAL enviroment. You make it what you want! If you wanna have fun in towns, You go to a town and have fun. If you wanna reply to a pm, you REPLY! But I dont see a purpose in saying
Quote:

Because in the end all your saying is a situation where people are willing to help you complicates it too much when all it has to do is let you decide what to do.

Maybe you should read the disclaimer about gaia, If I remember correctly it clearly states that gaia is a free enviroment (besides the avatar stuff) that you can have fun!

Blah Im getting annoyed just typing this
-ciao-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:30 pm
indeed... if gaia is so stressful, then go to another site. if this place is beginning to consume your life, do yourself a favor, and get another hobby. While I do devote a lot of time, energy, and a fair amount of money to this site, it isn't everything in my life. I also have a job and play paintball... if you find yourself spending more than a quarter of your time on Gaia, devoted directly to Gaia and nothing else, then do yourself a favor, turn off the computer, and do something else. get a job, a date, a hobby, a friend, a pizza, a cup of coffee, a concert ticket, SOMETHING. if you're that stressed over a GAME, then turn it off and do something else for a while.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Milliani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 pm
Quote:
dronze
This one is simply because I'm getting so entirely SICK of reading these bleeding "I don't like people here so I'm leaving threads... they're not just here, but other places, too.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm leaving the guild.
Then Why put up a thread that you won't bleeding read? this is a call for attention, nothing more.
GET OVER YOURSELF YOU IDIOT EMO WANNABE.

if you were really intending on leaving, you'd just do it and get it over with, not try to make a big scene about it.

Quote:
Only my guild buddies here can pm me.
Again... If people are interested in talking to you, they will make the attempt. No need to say any of this publically. If you're leaving, just STFU and go, you attention-seeking baby.

Quote:
If you send a pm then never reply back.

This should have a comma... this is not a complete thought.

Quote:
I'll send you an angery pm before ignoring you.

Will it be as poorly written as this one?

Quote:
I don't like useless people sending stupid messages like "How are you?"
and I don't like people making idiot posts like "I'm leaving the guild." If you're leaving, it shouldn't matter. You won't be reading the responses, anyhow.

Quote:
See ya, I got other guilds to chil at,

yes, go annoy them now.... que sunt remus...

Quote:
I'm miss a few of you since you are my guild buds
I'm not one of them, so you won't be hearing from me. peace out, don't let the oar hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Seriously, these indignant whiney posts need to stop. if you don't like a place, and feel it's time to move on, do so quietly, or bring up the issues with the crew, don't get all snippy about it like we did you wrong.

Dammie-kins
Thank you Dronze for making a rant about this.

Something else that bothers me about these post is how they say
Quote:

The way I see it GAIA is a FREE SOCIAL enviroment. You make it what you want! If you wanna have fun in towns, You go to a town and have fun. If you wanna reply to a pm, you REPLY! But I dont see a purpose in saying
Quote:

Because in the end all your saying is a situation where people are willing to help you complicates it too much when all it has to do is let you decide what to do.

Maybe you should read the disclaimer about gaia, If I remember correctly it clearly states that gaia is a free enviroment (besides the avatar stuff) that you can have fun!

Blah Im getting annoyed just typing this
-ciao-

stressed ....Jess.. shouldn't have clicked in here..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:40 pm
I'm not a newb anymore though I am new to this guild and holy spitballs Batman! These posts made my evening. I totally got stuck reading the rants! laughed until it hurt! (I won't say where) Ha. As a welcome second thing read in this guild you rocked my world! Thanks, and I will be sending anything I find that is worthy your way!  

GillaGrrl

Beloved Heckler

tama_tama_chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:53 pm
Kudos, Dronze 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:16 pm
Come to think of it, Dammie posted one of these in my guild... Interemesting...  

Demonic Repentance

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:23 pm
I came to steal your heart away...
There was a purpose to that one it was to merely piss you off because you were being a jerk

Im not afraid of a new guild-leader razz

(How is your guild by the way I hope it hasnt hit rock bottom just yet)
...I walked away with a Soul Mate

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games