Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:25 pm
((Oh yeah....))

Kohaku looked up, seeing the black blob again. That same damned thing... He thought. "What do you reckon it is?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:12 pm
"I still don't know, but I have a bad feeling about it... the bang, the shadow... hm...." This can't be good... Atekeru walked around and started to look for something out of the ordinary.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm
"Uhh...guys..naruto turned back to...OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT!" ryoku yelled looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:35 pm
"Whoa... it's coming down.." Ureketa said while the shadow began descending lower and lower. "Uh............ I say we find out the meaning of this.... Ryoku, you go investigate the eastern part of the village, Kohaku, go check out the western part ((No I don't mean the part with the cowboys)), and I'll take the north side."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:31 pm
"What about the south?" Kohaku said, pointing that flaw out before departing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:42 am
"Well smart guy... that's where we are." Ureketa said, hitting Kohaku on the back of his head. "Move out!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:26 am
"Meh." Kohaku said as he headed towards his section of the village. He head far west and landed on a roof top and examined the black blob. Whisps of black smoke flew down from the blob. As each part crashed down to earth, the blob started shrinking and dissipating.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 am
This stuff is hot... maybe.... ash? Nah... Ureketa looked at the sky, seeing the shadow grow smaller. Hmm... He jumped down from the roof he was on and asked a villager, "Sir, do you have any idea what that stuff in the sky would be?" "Hmm.... yes, in fact I do. Once that stuff completely comes down this village will be destroyed." The man took off his hood, revealing a headband. Ureketa jumped back and through several kunai at him, all dodged. "Kabuto!"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:01 am
Kohaku stared down at a particular spot were the smoke had crashed. he saw it was Itachi. And around he could see several other Akatsuki members, and sound ninja. "Crap." Kohaku said, as he hid behind a chimney on the roof he was standing on and examined what they were going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 am
Kabuto jumped behind Ureketa and kicked his back, breaking it, "Agh!!" He layed on the ground, unable to move at all. "Now, off to your friends.." Kabuto said, jumping away.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:08 pm
Kohaku noticed Kabuto coming towards him and activated a cloaking jutsu so he couldn't be seen. He came from the directiong Ureketa was in.... Crap what hapened to him? Kohaku thought as he headed that way, undetected. He found Ureketa on the ground, not moving, but alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:18 pm
"Urgh.... he... broke my back.... paralyzing me..." Ureketa said while he noticed the black ash descending again.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Kohaku sighed, then summoned a black flame in his hand, then hovering it over Ureketa's back to heal him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:38 pm
Ureketa began to have feeling, and slightly moved his arm. "So.. they're back.... and now they want to destroy the village.." He said.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Vynaraz

Dapper Werewolf

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:15 pm
last 1 burning_eyes  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff