Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:51 pm
Megamanexe709
????-hahah so this is the target too ez i would refuse to do it if it wasn't for the money *claps his hands and transformes the entire town into a warped mass*

A female figure appeared before you. She ran her hands toghether and bolts of lightning shot from her hands and electrecuted you to death.
Dont Frick with my home." she growled before dissapearing.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:23 pm
((*yawn*))  

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:55 pm
((*boomp*))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:50 am
(are we gonna get back to our situation with Jenn?)  

M00NSTRIDER

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:53 am
Eda woke up and ran through the military building untill she got out. then she yawned and said "good morning, everyone!" and ran to the clock tower, pulled out a book and started reading.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:55 pm
M00NSTRIDER
(are we gonna get back to our situation with Jenn?)

((Well duh!))  

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:18 pm
Havoc came running out of the bar and stood beside Leon. "What do you mean one of them?" he asked.

Jenn shrugged Leon's hands off of her shoulder and looked away. "He's the new Greed. He died in a car crash and dad tried to bring him back. He was only seven." she said, holding back her tears.

Havoc blinked. "Leon, you watch her, I'll be right back...I think it night rain..." he said, walking back to the bar.

Jenn's friends and Breda, Fuery and Falman looked over the edge at them.

Jenn took a deep breath and started to cry lightly. She lifted her hands to her face and sobbed lightly, smothering her face in her Spark Cloth gloves.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:36 pm
((....Getting tired of waiting.......))  

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

M00NSTRIDER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:41 pm
(SORRY!!!!!)
"you..ok..Miss Jenn?"Leon was beginning to get rather concerned for her,he pulled out a small cloth and handed it to her,it was embroidered with the saying 'The One and Only Truth is within us' on the other side it said 'A sacrifice has no equivalent to be exchanged' and 'The spirit is the will to keep standing and protect those whom you care dearly for'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:40 am
JOIN THE MERRY GO PIRATES!!!! :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10228283  

iLacey

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:32 pm
M00NSTRIDER
(SORRY!!!!!)
"you..ok..Miss Jenn?"Leon was beginning to get rather concerned for her,he pulled out a small cloth and handed it to her,it was embroidered with the saying 'The One and Only Truth is within us' on the other side it said 'A sacrifice has no equivalent to be exchanged' and 'The spirit is the will to keep standing and protect those whom you care dearly for'

Jenn sniffled and refused the cloth. "I dont want to ruin you cloth." she mumbled, turning away from him. She wiped her eyes with her hands and shook her head. "No...I'll be fine..." she mumbled.

Havoc came back out with a couple tissues. "Here, use these." he offered. When Jenn refused, he frowned and lifted her chin to wipe the tears from her face. "Your so stubborn..." he mumbled to her. Jenn turned her head away from him and crossed her arms. "I like to be stubborn." she said back to Havoc.

June blinked and smiled. "Its about time, you big oaf!" she called to Havoc.

Jenn looked up at June and shot her a firey look. "I'm gonna go back to HQ. I think Mustang had some work for me to do..." she announced, beginning to walk down the street. Havoc blinked then sighed. "Mabey we should fallow her, just to be safe. Knowing her, she'll try to do someting stupid." he told Leon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:30 pm
Eda poked her nose out of her book and sighed. she was bord with nothing else to do but read all day. "what the hell can i do in a town like central? so busy yet soo boring...." Eda said annoyed.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:03 am
Kimi rose up, annoyed at her self.
why had she felt like that? she thought as she throw some dirt on the fire.
it let out and Kimi begun to walk away, her bag on her back.
Suddenly she heard someone cry behind her. she turned and saw a little girl running to her. before Kimi could do anything, the girl had hid in her bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:07 am
Eda watched the water. Her reflection reminded her of her past. She continuted to stare at her reflection, Depressed and in her own little world.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200