Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:13 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Sure... but I don't use weapons... I just use a spell book." she said smiling.
well then i wont use the blade
tsume thrysts it back into the ice tree
ill fight hand to hand

"Well... okay," Lilith said, smiling slightly. she gets ready.

ready when you are
tsume stands in a fighting possison

Lilith smiles. "Okay.... just dont be too hard on me. " she said as she threw a high kick toward his direction.
tsume grabed the fot and threw it backward
ok then  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Sure... but I don't use weapons... I just use a spell book." she said smiling.
well then i wont use the blade
tsume thrysts it back into the ice tree
ill fight hand to hand

ready when you are

Lilith smiles. "Okay.... just dont be too hard on me. " she said as she threw a high kick toward his direction.
ok then

When he threw her foot back, she did a back flip and threw a lower kick to trip him.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:31 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

ready when you are

ok then
as she trips him tsume lands a hand on the ground and flips himself upright again
this is fun

When he threw her foot back, she did a back flip and threw a lower kick to trip him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:33 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

ready when you are

ok then

as she trips him tsume lands a hand on the ground and flips himself upright again
this is fun

Lilith smiles. "I'm glad you're enjoying this!" she said as ran toward him, aiming to punch him square in the face.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:38 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

ok then

this is fun

Lilith smiles. "I'm glad you're enjoying this!" she said as ran toward him, aiming to punch him square in the face.
tsume bent his back at the last second dodging the punch
i am enjoying this  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:44 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

ok then

this is fun

i am enjoying this

"I see!" she says as she grabs him b the arm when he bent his back, and twisted it, holding it against his back forcefully.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:50 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

this is fun

i am enjoying this

"I see!" she says as she grabs him b the arm when he bent his back, and twisted it, holding it against his back forcefully.
tsume cringes slightly
nice move but
tsume swings backwards completely slamming her into the frozen tree behind him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:51 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

this is fun

i am enjoying this

tsume cringes slightly
nice move but

Is slammed against the tree. "Owie..." she said, wincing slightly. "Oh... you're good," she said.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 pm
(G2g, good night!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:53 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i am enjoying this

tsume cringes slightly
nice move but

Is slammed against the tree. "Owie..." she said, wincing slightly. "Oh... you're good," she said.
{back from the dead}it comes from years of living as a demon plus the added demon strength  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:49 am
(so quiet)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

i am enjoying this

tsume cringes slightly
nice move but

{back from the dead}it comes from years of living as a demon plus the added demon strength

(I LIIIIVEEE XD) "Well... us Angels aren't weak either," she said smiling slightly as she pushed him off her, triped him, making fall down to the ground and pinned him down against the ground with her body.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:02 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume cringes slightly
nice move but

(I LIIIIVEEE XD) "Well... us Angels aren't weak either," she said smiling slightly as she pushed him off her, triped him, making fall down to the ground and pinned him down against the ground with her body.
(lol i made brownies yesterday}if i was in my demon form i could win so easily
tsume starts to squirm making it hard for her to hold him down  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:05 am
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume cringes slightly
nice move but

(lol Brownies... did you burnt them? lol jk) Lilith is having a hard time holding him down. "Well.... if you were, then it wouldn't be fair, would it?" she said laughing as tries to hold him harder.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:08 am
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

(lol Brownies... did you burnt them? lol jk) Lilith is having a hard time holding him down. "Well.... if you were, then it wouldn't be fair, would it?" she said laughing as tries to hold him harder.
{no but they were like pudding when they came out}tsume squirms out of her grasp
yeah i guess it would be unfair  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces