Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:05 pm
Hunter-James smiled "Yeah!" He barked happily.

Lindsey looked over at Raven and nodded. "Will be till I find Selienis.(sp.) Even then I'll still find you and help with Hunter-James. I believe we may had a tag-a-long" She looked over at Kira the little Lera.

Demitri nodded and kind of sat there confused about where that place would be.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:08 pm
Raven curled one lip he didn't like it, not at all. "Your parents wouldn't allow it... you can come ONLY if you come alone," Raven said with a threatened tone. He didn't want the lera around, and he didn't like what they were telling him but a little cub wouldn't hurt... too much.

Sarafina stood up and went over the an older tree, she started to dig. And she started to dig really fast.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:28 pm
Kira lowered to the ground.

Hunter-James growled slightly at Raven. "Why are you being mean? She's younger then I am."

Lindsey shook her head and barked. "He has a point. I can't even sence the other Lera's minds anymore"

Demitri watched Sarafina and stood his tail wagging. He trotted to her and helped her dig.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:31 pm
Raven's ears folded back. "You heard what they said, and what they might do. Come now, to the waterfalls," Raven said walking.

---((Now Exiting to WaterFall/River or stream... i think))--

Sarafina turned before they left. "I bid you farwell! Good luck!" she howled before returning to dig.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:44 pm
Hunter-James whimpered and lowered his head.

Lindsey glared but stood nudging Hunter-James and started walking after Raven. She waved her tail to Sarafina.

Kira followed behind slowly.

Demitri dig to the side making the hole wider.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:34 pm
Sarafina was happy she had a smile on her face the whole time, even though she grew tired. Once the den was deep, she began to pad down the sides and rearrange the roots of the tree to make a very nice door, just high enough so if the pups escaped while she slept they wouldn't get out, but low enough to where adults could come in and out. Sarafina's fur was covered in dirt from head to toe, dirty and tainted with mud and soil. But that golden smile was kept on her soft face. Her thin body frame was bigger and fatter around her belly, it was almost clear that she had pups on the way.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:46 pm
Demitri smiled at his mate and the den. He knew she would be moody during this but he would stay by her the entire time  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm
Sarafina walked around taking plenty of flowers and then putting them around outside and inside the den, she figuered that the wonderful colors would help the pups walk. Her thought was that if the pups were to move toward the colors they would learn how to walk a bit faster, but this was only a guess. She made sure the den was perfect she started to clean herself, she licked her self a bit before it was too much for her to lick. She looked around for a stream or some thing, and she found it. It was little and very thin but it was better then spit. She rubbed her self against the water cleaning it. It wasn't the best but it was better.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm
Neira smiled at Ka's lick and rubbed cheeks with him tenderly.

"I heard what you were thinking eariler... I'm not sure if you knew that yet about me."

She sighed, unsure how he'd react but continued her thought regardless.

"You thought of me as your mate. Then have these past events brought us closer?"

She folded her ears back and waited for him.

Eiwen's laughter subsided and he kept a grin a grin on his face as he stared into Meena's lovely eyes.

He'd notived Sarafina and Demitri digging out their den and licked Meena one more time before he glanced over to see their progress.

"Seems you are soon to be a grandmother."

He smiled at her gently and then sighed. He'd never met another wolf that could calm him and spark such devotion as Meena had. He'd considered having pups with her before and every time something seemed to come up that disturbed their tranquility.

He met her eyes again, trying to tell her what he felt, but was uncertain how she'd take it. Would it be too soon? It was spring...

He smirked and then turned to her. He blushed then coughed nervously.

"Would... would you?"

He'd suddenly become quite tongue-tied, something that almost never happened to him. The wolf's mind was racing but his mouth felt so dry and unable to phrase speech at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:32 pm
Ka blushed under his fur and thought yes but decided to say the words out loud. "Yes" He whimpered happily as he nudged her ears tenderly and licked them.

Meena whimpered as she watched her son and his mate getting ready to be having kids. She looked at Ewein as he started barking. She watched his face an dhis body language. When he blushed she had an idea of what he was going to ask but she wanted to hear it straight out of his snout.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:47 pm
||Going to jump in at this akward time. 8D||

Fall tip toed in the shadows until she came upon a small opening, wolves. Many of them. She stayed low to the ground, her odd coloring would give her away, if they looked hard enough. Fall's one wing folded up against her as her breath slowed and she started moving closer. With her one eye she looked down at them. A den, and many wolves. Could there be some thing new here? Some thing grand? Fall made a small moan as a stick spintered into her paw, it was small but boy did it hurt!

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 pm
Meena's head shot in the direction of the sound. She growled softly but that hurt her jaw.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:47 pm
Fall stood still hoping that wasn't an attack warning to her. "Stupid stick!" she hissed in a low voice.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:32 pm
Meena looked at Fell and grinned at her remark. That hurt her jaw as well so she stopped and flinched.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces