Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:14 pm
"I vote with going the less dangerous path, in the long run it'll be shorter." Rosette said as she gather her stuff, brushed the dirt out of her hair, and checked on her gold. At least she knew she wouldn't be running out of money any time soon, just in case she did have to spend it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:39 am
Ezorin hadn't slept much and when everyone was awakening Ezorin kept the appearance of sleep. Just in case there was something being kept from him. That did not seem to be the case. He then stirred and got up appearing as if he just woke up. His horse stood near him protecting him during the night. Ezorin helped himself up using his horse's saddle. He then went over to the others but remained as a silent observer.

((I have no good excuse, I just keep getting distracted.))  

Bortelex

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:18 pm
"you already know how i feel, this place is too quite and somtimes thats worse. we are a big group, so we are a big target... im worried about safty not time, I know there somthing out there, I can feel it watching us"
Shmitty started toward Odin and his gear, stoping jest by Ty's side
"So what have you been doing at night?, Shadowman" Shmitty paused because he always breathed threw his noise and he caught somthing that alarmed him slighly
"you dont smell like yourself Shadowman..." but he didnt finish what he was going to say, insted he kept walking tell he got to odin and slowly started to pack the horses pouches with the gear he used that night.
keeping his ears open to the debate.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:59 pm
"Your just jealous of Ty, because you're not as powerful or something." Rosette shot at Shmitty while she finished packing up her stuff. "It's not Ty's fault that he is better at staying awake, and believe me. You don't smell like yourself either, none of us do."  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm
Letting the wind guide her emotions and lead her mentally, Clover began to feel uneasy. Her most familiar element was in a panic. Why hadn't she noticed before. Though she felt as if the area they were in had something to do with the wind's frantic plight. What was exactly amiss, would be a bit hard to discern, but this gave every reason to be cautious. Once she returned her attention to the others she caught Shmitty's comment on Ty's behavior. Though she didn't add to his observation, she didn't disagree. The truth was that Ty had never shown so much participation in the decisions of what the group would do. Rather he always followed in an almost ominous fashion. Then again, she hadn't seen him in quite some time, maybe he had become more assertive.

Not able to make a decision herself, listen a bit more wanting to hear Larien and Tramer's opinions on the matter. She sighed deeply as she waited patiently, ignoring the banter being exchanged by two of the newer members of the group.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:03 pm
“stop it! both of you…” Tramer said irritably, “Shmitty, if anyone is going to start accusing anyone of anything then it will be me…if you have any concerns bring them to me and I will take care of it…” Tramer continued, thou he defended Ty Tramer couldn’t help but fell something was wrong, Ty never got involved in the planning, thou Tramer decided that considering it had been over a year since he had last seen Ty it was more than possible that he had simply changed, but even with that there was still one thing bothering Tramer about Ty, Tramer remembered Ty’s aura well, considering just how unusual it was, Tramer remembered how the strange tentacle like arcs of energy moved so rhythmical on the surface of his aura, thou now, just having changed since the group separated, Ty‘s aura was acting very erratically, thou in the end Tramer decided there were far to many possibilities to jump to any conclusions. “I say we take one of the game trails, at lest in the forest we know what is going to be trying to kill us, the main roods are just to dangerous right now. As for time, true going through the forest would take longer to get to are planed first target, thou if we go for the shrine located here first…” Tramer said pointing toward a location on the map, “we should only lose a day or so…” Tramer continued.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:02 pm
"It might take longer than that."
TY pointed to a spot between their current location and the spot where the shrine was marked.
"About here, there is a nest of Arachnids, about three dozen of them."
Even as TY said these words, the spider controlling him was setting about orders to have all the spider nests cleared out of the route Tramer said they would take. There was only one tribe that was to not be told anything, that of their rivals.
"I could probably have taken out enough of them to make the rest flee, had I known, last night, we would be taking that path today.
I might still be able to, though it would be easier with someone to help me. Perhaps a large fox with a quick temper, a sharp sword, and a thirst to prove himself.
What do you say, shall we put our differences aside long enough to rid ourselves of some problems?"

His question was directed at both Tramer and Shmitty, as he was asking Shmitty if it was up to the task and Tramer if he had any disagreements to them taking out the problem ahead of the rest of the group's arrival there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:04 pm
Kneeling down by Tramer as he looked at the map Larien placed her hand lightly on his shoulder.

"Tramer I trust in your judgement, but I just want you to know that we may not know what hunts us in this forest. Clover is uneasy with the wind and I can feel it in the Earth. Something is not right."

She used the wind as her voice as she often did if she only wanted certain people hearing her so she would not alarm the others.

No doubt Clover would hear and Tramer being the one she was talking to would hear as well. To the others it seemed as if a soft breeze was carrying small sounds.

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 am
Nodding in agreement with Tramer, Clover stopped immediately when Ty countered. He really had changed. Why was he so adamant on taking the main road, but then he proposed a truce. Was it really wise to send two of them ahead, when the whole group could eradicate the problem together? Her nerves were starting to get the best of her. A hushed calm fell over her when she heard Larien. Using the wind as her voice, she relayed advise to Tramer. Clover felt less nerved now that she wasn't the only one who doubted the whole situation.

"Is it really wise to send two ahead? We will all eventually reach them. I believe everyone in the group is skilled in fighting. Since, Ty knows where the nests are, locating the threat shouldn't be hard. As a team we would have a better chance against them, and that would save time in itself," she found that she needed to voice her opinions aloud. Clover didn't think it was wise split up anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:26 pm
"Yes sir Mr. Tramer." Rosette said sweetly as she walked off from the group, as if that was all she wanted to do anyway - not fight with her team mates.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:12 pm
Shmitty stayed silent but had a smirk on his face.
trying his his hardest to hold back the laugh he had about Rosette and her commemts. but when hearing Ty's suggestion hey couldnt hold back any longer "Hahahaha, sure Ill go with you to scorch some eight legged freaks, its been awhile since i killed some scorpion demons... I bet they sqwurm the same way when scorpions burn, hahahahaha"
he started to remember seeing a feild of scorpions when they fist started to charge, then when they were close enough him and a few fire foxes torched them to exosceleton  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:58 pm
Tramer gave a worm smile to Larin, “the forests are dangerous, and thats I why I think they will protect us from the eyes of more menacing threats” Tramer whispered to Larien. Tramer let out a long sigh, he didn’t like Ty’s idea, thou he new it was the best option, both Ty and Shmitty would be able to travel far faster than the rest of the group, and by time everyone else cot up with them the spiders should be long since dispatched. “Ty and Shmitty will go ahead of the group and clear the spiders, if at any point you start to have problems, pull back and we will take the spiders as a group…thou I would like to have a quick word with you Shmitty” Tramer said as he stood up and started to walk out of the camp.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:05 pm
TY smiled as he recieved not one, but two answers that he wanted to hear.
"I'll meet you down there. Try not to keep me waiting, too long."
Without another word, TY was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:46 am
Shmitty followed tramer, his eyes keeping to ground, as he mentily prepared to fight, he was tired but that didnt stop his heart from pounding with excitment
"you wanted to see me Tramer"  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:10 am
Once far enough away from the others Tramer made wide motions with his hands as he mumbled strange words, this creating a ’barrier’ keeping anyone not inside it from hearing or seeing those inside, “something doesn’t fell right, thou I don’t know what it is…but take this” Tramer said slowly turning around to face Shmitty, in his hand he offered a strange blue crystal “if you find yourself in pearl while the group is separated us this…” Tramer continued as he placed the crystal in the fox demons hand, he thought about trying to explain the use of the crystal thou decided agents it due to it wouldn’t do much good anyways, the crystal never did the same thing twice, so there was little saying what it would do other than aid the wilder in some way. After sharing words with Shmitty Tramer quickly made his way back to the camp, “ok, lets pack up and get under way, we have a lot of ground to cover…” Tramer said to the group, thou he did his best to speak with authority as he gave his orders, it felt odd him being the leader of the group, Tramer couldn’t put his finger on it, thou it just didn’t fell right.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games