Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:30 pm
Go chat in the Chatterbox domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:34 pm
Audi Kitty

I was wondering how long that'd take. anyway this is my post for today:

-rantrantrant, b***h b***h. Rant rant rant, b***h b***h. Nod- I'm done. -wanders off-

Meph!stopheles

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:01 pm
Meph!stopheles
Audi Kitty

-rantrantrant, b***h b***h. Rant rant rant, b***h b***h. Nod- I'm done. -wanders off-

XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:49 pm
Audi Kitty
Meph!stopheles
Audi Kitty

XD

-b***h b***h, whine, b***h b***h b***h, scream-

~I have nothing more to contribute......~ ninja  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:27 am
I finally have something to b***h about. But this is more an observation.

The main page, which has on it this very thread, has basically been turned into a chat page.

I've noticed several threads where the chatting is at a high level. Shouldn't they be moved to the chat thread?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:52 pm
I dunno, Fog.......nobody seems to mind. sad  

Kuri Tanuki

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:18 pm
I changed my hair!!! when I was previewing it..I thought it looked good. But now that I actually changed it, I don't know. Gah..well at least the speedy style is only 250g  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 pm
I think it looks great, Rainey. Just need some earrings to go with it!  

Alektorphobia

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:08 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Does Gaia HAVE earrings (besides those that come with the Ice Tiara or the black moony thing that I'm wearing around my waist right now)?

I changed my hair too!!!! But now it feels like EVERYONE has this hairstyle and I feel so un-unique.... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:10 pm
Manda_Tifa
Asphyxiat!on
Does Gaia HAVE earrings (besides those that come with the Ice Tiara or the black moony thing that I'm wearing around my waist right now)?

I changed my hair too!!!! But now it feels like EVERYONE has this hairstyle and I feel so un-unique.... sad
Yes, they got a jewelry update. They have new earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets  

Alektorphobia

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:14 pm
Asphyxiat!on
Manda_Tifa
Asphyxiat!on

Yes, they got a jewelry update. They have new earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets
Wow...*goes to look*

Not that earrings would do ME any good with this bush on my head... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:16 pm
i think that hairstyle works for you. On most of the people that got it..I just thought it looked like a mop sweatdrop  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:04 pm
Ok, time for a Krissim rant.

As some might know, I have been having major problems with my art history teacher. Let's put it this way, I was ready to drop her class the second week if it weren't for the fact I really wanted to get it out of the way. I am worried since I have only one year left after this, that it will mess with my schedual last year and I may not be able to finish in time because I can't phyisically get to all the classes because of conflicting times. It was a major pain fitting it in my schedual this year, which is the sole reason I didn't just drop in the beginning.

Instead, I decided to wait to see what I got on the paper and the first test. Each worth 25% of my grade. Well I waited, and as expected I'm pissed. I got a B on my paper. Now I know many of you are probably going to say, pshhh a B, you complaining about a B? Honestly, I have nothing against B's, but my paper wasn't a B paper. That is the problem I'm having. This is yet another Art History teacher I ended up with who thinks they are an English major.

For some reason it seems to be a plague. Part of it has to do with the group is so damn close. They all do everything about the same. However that being said picky teachers and all, I've taken two other art history classes and still gotten A's on my papers. In fact, me, actually being an English major have writen a ton of college papers and *gasp* every single one I got an A on. Did I have easy teachers? No, I worked hard on the paper and did A work. However, then I get to this teacher who doesn't like the way I wrote the work (or the rest of the class's). She spent about ten minutes pointing out all the things she saw people doing that she didn't like before passing them back. That was more time then she spent explaining how to do the paper originally. All we had was a paragraph to go on and one week to write the paper, and then she is wondering why they didn't come out how she wanted them? Because she is an a** who can't even figure out what she wants till she doesn't get it.

I already had problems with the test. Like usual, I wanted to start studying all the dates, names, facts as we go. Normally the teacher has slides stating exactly what she wants fact wise for each piece. She however had a bunch of information that we didn't need to know, and missing information she did want to know. Anyways, I had to go up to her to try and figure out what I needed to study for the test. First week- Uhm errr... (she doesn't know). Second week- well its on the sheet, I err uhm not sure can't remember. Third week- don't have time to tell you today. Finally I end up schedualling a meeting with her to find this simple information out. I take time out of my day to find it out, and only then is she able to articulate it... but wait there is more.

Two days before the test she fianlly makes a formal announcement of what she told me, only instead of knowing the exact date we can round ever ten years. I spent hours and hours of time whasted trying to remember the exact date or in some cases two dates of pieces. I specifically asked her what to study on my own time, and she didn't even give me all the information then.

And so, now basicly all I'm waiting for is to see what I got on this test (which she has already complained how we answered her essay questions). She should have already had them graded but no. If I get anything but an A on the test I will be dropping the class and very pissed. I don't even want to think about how much time has been whasted. You can also bet she will be hearing this rant from me, in addition to the head advisior (regardless of whether I drop or not). I can't take a teacher so scatterbrained she doesn't even know what she wants you to study for test till two days before. -_-

Oh, and she says uhm alot. Like several times a sentence. This piece is uhm, uhm... pause *her creaky brain slowly working* She doesn't even know what she wants to say in class. At least she started to use flash cards so that is getting a little better. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:47 pm
The fire fox of 25 is on hiatus no longer im back and kicken'  

Bardic Falanx

Familiar Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games