Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:58 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she turned around*you humans think that aliens are a joke BUT WHAT YOU KNOW! * she said angry while wiping her tears*

well just to remind you we are not humans me and kiba are wolves and that other girl is a cat  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:59 pm
rush13
TaraNatureGirl
* she turned around*you humans think that aliens are a joke BUT WHAT YOU KNOW! * she said angry while wiping her tears*

well just to remind you we are not humans me and kiba are wolves and that other girl is a cat

[you guys dont know that she is a CAT YET!!!]  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 pm
TaraNatureGirl
kiba looks up at her
look no ones calling aliens evil monsters i mean there could be thousands of different types of them out there and whos to say that any one of them could look like a clown or be able to polymorph into one  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:00 pm
so! you all come from this planet dont you! * she yelled* i cant handle you people anymore! you all think everything is a joke!  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:01 pm
lupinewarrior
TaraNatureGirl
kiba looks up at her
look no ones calling aliens evil monsters i mean there could be thousands of different types of them out there and whos to say that any one of them could look like a clown or be able to polymorph into one

yeah what he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 pm
i wish i could go back to my planet...........at least there people knew when not to joke............. * she said running off again not wanting to deal with them*  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:03 pm
TaraNatureGirl
i wish i could go back to my planet...........at least there people knew when not to joke............. * she said running off again not wanting to deal with them*
.....your not from this planet?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:04 pm
"Uh, We dont take everything as a Joke, and Beside's Im Not a Freaking Human! Im a Horrible Monster, and because of That My mother killed herself!, So back at you!" she said standing up  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:04 pm
lupinewarrior
TaraNatureGirl
.....your not from this planet?

WHAT!!!! eek you are not from this planet  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:05 pm
no im not! IM AN ALIEN! THE THING YOU GUYS WERE JOKING ABOUT! * she said stopping again with anger*  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:07 pm
TaraNatureGirl
no im not! IM AN ALIEN! THE THING YOU GUYS WERE JOKING ABOUT! * she said stopping again with anger*

WHAT we were not talking about your people we needed a good laugh here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:08 pm
whatever! you still know nothing! * she said jumping up in a tall tree at the highest point*  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 pm
TaraNatureGirl
whatever! you still know nothing! * she said jumping up in a tall tree at the highest point*
then why not tell us more about your self?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:10 pm
wait dont go up there  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:11 pm
"you know what!" she said getting really anoid "Lets just leave her if she wants to be stuborn and Angry all the Dam time Go aead, and beside's we are just Wondering about Alien's! Jeez!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games