Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:07 pm
X3 thats fun...sometimes.....I have a problem with running into tree's...that are in plain sight....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:10 pm
aiyah~ @__@;; Hullo everyone~ *wavewave* I only joined..only just.. an hour ago~ gonk

'tis nice to meet you all~  

Keina

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:11 pm
Hallo~ *waves*

I run into all the bookcases at school xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:15 pm
Its great meeting you ^o^ and welcome to ABR~ heart Hope you enjoy it here =3

heh...uhoh...did you knock the books over? hehe...my not-so-twin-ish-sister (best friend) got harked at for, I quote "Showing PDA in the Library" was great 3nodding  

Wyndie

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:21 pm
Of course I do! My teachers are use to me knocking over the books xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:25 pm
whee I run into the desks, the door...over air....and sometimes...I just do something stupid enough to make everyone laugh....like...for instance...first day of Sophmore year, wore high heels, was raining and walked into the office, newly polished floor, and slid across the lobby into a group of chairs...  

Wyndie

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:27 pm
lol, once I was setting up chairs for the choir concert tripped over a wire and ended up tripping and rolling across the stage and fell backstage xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:30 pm
lol oh my gawd....during our choirs preformance, it was all silent, and all you hear, is the sound of my heel falling off the top riser...a choir guy was giving us pointers and 'klonk'....or...best moment ever...my teahcer rushing around the UWF auditorium, running down the stairs, then up again, and tripping, falling into the choir guy....that was perfect~  

Wyndie

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:32 pm
lol one of the teachers tripped over his own foot and fell face first on the parking lot in front of everyone, it was so funny xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:34 pm
my youth/bible/volley ball teacher/coach went with some of the kids from our school (small little privet school) to bowl...and she went up, got all set, went to send her ball down the lane, and ended up crossing the line by a whole lot, laying face down....we thought she was praying....  

Wyndie

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:38 pm
lmao  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:02 pm
HOLY s**t, I JUST HAD THE GREATEST IDEA EVER FOR THE NEXT PAGE OF THE WINTER EVENT.

XD

wtf. I shall not say and let Marshu do what he does. biggrin He probably has the same idea anyhow. Maybe.

LOLSLOSLSLSLDJ  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:06 pm
Well im just saying that i havent been on in a few days and i will not be on for a few more most likely so i wont be able to post for a few days... No pics from me in other words, Happy New year ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:33 pm
Eww, my toe grew twice its size...  

Skull Jelly

shalk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:57 pm
I like your sig Jelly, tis' funny  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games