Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:24 pm
Toan slam his foot against the sweep kick with the same forced so he could cancel it out. He then slam the blade that was aim at his face aside with his gun at the same time taking aim right at Saren with the gun. If saren made a move for an attack, He would not hesitate. He was confident he could press the trigger faster then Saren could move. "I believe this is checkmate my friend." He then for the first time since he saw Saren again, cracked a smile.

(Woot! I'm the first post on the 400th page!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm

And my Tamer Profile is going to reach 6000 posts. Wow! It's gone far~

..... my poor house. :E User Image

Im Windspirit

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:33 pm
I remember it was like yesterday when Windy first made her pro and everyone begin to be active in it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:37 pm
Saren smirked as he saw Toan smiling, a gun barreling down on his face. Saren could see where Toan thought this was checkmate, and it was true there was very few things Saren could do. Toan had always had good reaction time, a small window was open for Saren; any obvious movement and Saren could be blasted away. Saren moved his hand that was placed on the ground supporting him up right, flicking his wrist bringing one of his many hidden knives to hand and threw it at the barrel of the gun, this way of toan shot the bullet would richoet off the knife's edge and away from the two. Saren srpung back with his free hand and flicked his sword wrist once more to bring his blade back to a firm position once again. "You know me better than that Toan." Saren spoke almost tauntingly.

((I remember when there was nothing but side rp in here for a long time.))  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Gosh, I look back and see how much my attitude changed. xD I grew up, I guess~ I dunno, yall just started posting in my pro right after I won Lucemon CM and you all regarded me as the new leader. sweatdrop
Jerks.

o3o

JK~

But it was cause I was typically on and commented back.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:48 pm
Well i always though Soup was gonna take over. I just saw Windy as a rising star, at the time I was coming up in the world as a artist. I had free rain over doing all arts.. DNA, tp shop, Starter art, I think I had a shop...
Do my license still work, can I still do that?  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:50 pm
(I didn't see you like a leader, more like a little sister with a badass digimon)

Toan slam the gun into Saren head the moment he toss the knives into the barrel. Saren didn't even had time to steady his sword. Toan had predicted something like this might happen since Saren was fond of knives. (Actually predicted this too, saw something like this in rurouni kenshin xD) Saren had forgotten that a gun can be use in more way then just shooting. "Like I said, checkmate."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Lol, thanks and yes, you still are a artist Tiger. We could use more help.
Can't ro with you guys right now though. XP Long post writting for main rp~ User Image

Im Windspirit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:58 pm
@Toan, you crafty b***h, I still have some tricks up my sleeve,
@Windy, I will see what I can do..I need to look through my photobucket and use up that rookie digimon I have..but what do..WAIT I KNOW! Also if I am going to do art i need backrounds and new rule set and blah.

Saren as the gun came down moved his head to the right and head butted toan's gun hand and rolled to the side at of Toan's reach. Saren was now a good five feet from toan his sword uncoiled. "I believe it was just check, mate.." Saren said using a play on words.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:11 pm
Toan pulled the knife away from the gun when he had recover and toss it right at Saren as he had uncoil his weapon. "Letting you live is harder then killing you, you know that?" Flip the sword in his right hand so the sharp end would point at Saren while the gun was in his right hand still operational. "So I was mistake, all those time we're checks. Now I'm going for the kill."  

The Sadistic Toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:21 pm
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Saren calculated the situation after motioning to the side enough to catch the knife in his hand in a reverse fashion so the blade would point behind him. Toan had the upper hand in long range seeing as he was using a gun. Toan was no push over when it came to close quarters either. Saren put away his small knife and took out a combat knife holding it in a reverse style the samae way he did with the throwing knife, things were about to get intereting.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

I'll give you the stuff sometime tommorow. Yea- you have to read the rules in the TP shop before anything. I think you should be specific if you order the Dark Hybrid or they'll give you Lowemon. >>;User Image

Im Windspirit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:49 pm
@Windy:What does he need? I might have it on hand 3nodding

Edit: Wait... I thought he was going for Lowemon!!! gonk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:51 pm
@ Windy, BUT DUSKMON IS THE DARK ONE ISNT HE!? And okie dokie I shall read and start helping when i get the backrounds and sites for sprites and poop  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:56 pm
No he wants Duskmon!

Lowemon and Duskmon share the same attribute, but DMA isn't specific with Lowemon being dark!

Look a female Cyberdramon!

o3o

CLICK IF YOU DARE!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games