Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was patient as the male made himself comfortable. He wasn't in such a rush that he was expecting him to spread his legs the moment he called. Though that might have been an interesting way to start their chat. As the male greeted him, he noted the way his voice wavered slightly. Samuel smiled kindly as Micha sighed and did his best to brush it off. "A little...If it helps, just pretend I'm right there beside you...or not at all. Whatever works." he said softly. "But yes, let's see this thing." He sat back in his chair as Micha reached behind him to grab something. When he turned back to the camera, he held up the two in one toy. "Ooh kinky." he teased. "And this is the one we just set up, right? Or do you have a third toy hidden back there?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:23 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was easier to be kinky with Samuel in the room. However by himself it was hard. Although he would get over it once they got into it. He could ignore his nervousness as it would eventually go away. Micha nodded as Samuel reassured him. He couldn't help but be nervous after all it was their first time doing this. Micha reached back to grab his new toy to show Samuel. He smiled as Samuel questioned him. "Yes, this is the one that's connected… Well I have the d***o I bought too but that's all. " Micha shifted to grab the d***o showing it off to Samuel to get a better view. It was an average size about eight inches long and about two inches around with a suctioned bottom in blue.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As far as normal calls went, Samuel was pretty used to calling someone via video chat. However it was his first time doing something like this, so he couldn't help being a little nervous as well. Even though he wouldn't be doing much more than stroking his own c**k, there was still the thought of knowing that just beyond his office door could be someone passing by and overhearing. Or worse, Alaine might nix his plans of coming in late and walk in on them. After all, he was co-owner and had just as much right to use the office as he did. Samuel smiled warmly and did his best to reassure the male to make him feel more at ease. Sitting back he watched him show off his new toy, seeming quite proud of it. In turn, he couldn't help being a little curious. He watched the male smile and soon shift to grab the blue d***o. "Nice....Well, hopefully we can use both the video app and toy app simultaneously without having to go back and forth too much." he replied, making a little mental note to look into the toy further on his own time.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:42 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Of course Micha was proud, they were his first toys. This was out of his norm for him but he was excited. Micha wasn't sure if the toy would work either while they were video chatting. It wasn't as if he was keen on using the toys. However it would be interesting. Holding onto the d***o as he lay there, he listened as Samuel commented on the toy and app. Micha nodded slightly, "Well the toy is just an option. If it doesn't work there's still the d***o." He replied smirking at Samuel. Micha stuck with tongue out licking the end of the d***o. "How should we start?... I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He teased as he shifted to sit up in the bed. Micha held the phone showing he was indeed naked below.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was happy the male was at the very least open to trying out a few toys as he knew they were not his favorite. As Micha showed off his goods, he praised him and wondered aloud. He watched as Micha nodded, seeming to be thinking the same thing before speaking. Samuel laughed softly at his his teasing remark. "Mm, that is true...you always were cute sitting on a c**k." he teased. Samuel laughed again as the male proceeded to give his new toy a flick of his tongue. Continuing their conversation, Samuel was then questioned. "I'll let you decide....Have you done any prepping since you got home, or were you waiting for me to call first?" he asked curiously. As Samuel spoke, he worked on undoing his pant as well as the last few buttons on his shirt. After a little adjusting, he too picked up his phone to give the man a better view. Although it wasn't half as good as the one Micha was providing him. He sat back in his chair, lazily stroking his c**k.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:02 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha wasn't picky. For all he cared, they could sit and watch each other stroke their cocks. However he wanted to bring a little more fun into the mix. Micha rolled his eyes as Samuel teased him. "Mm, so are you." He teased in return knowing Samuel wasn't cute but rather sexy sitting on a c**k. Micha shifted leaning back against the headboard. He listened as Samuel questioned him. "No, prepping though I cleaned…" Micha replied watching as Samuel went about undressing to reveal himself. It wasn't as good as Samuel being here but it still provided a good enough view. He licked his lips enjoying the sight before him. His own c**k stirred between his legs. Micha absentmindedly reached down to stroke his own c**k.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't really care where they started either. He knew that they were a tad limited, especially since he was still in his office. He couldn't help himself as he teased Micha. He watched him roll his eyes and tease him back. Samuel felt his cheeks warm slightly. "You're damn right I am." he said, smirking. Continuing to make himself comfortable, Samuel turned the conversation away from himself once more. When he was done, he lifted his phone to give the male a better view. "Ah, well don't feel as though you need to wait for my say so. Do whatever makes you comfortable." he replied casually. Samuel continued to lazily stroke his own c**k as he watched the male lick his lips and take hold of his as well. Together they sat there watching one another. Though in his head, already he was imagining Micha being here beside him in his office as he invaded his space and kissed his soft lips. Even though Micha was "here" he selfishly wanted him here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:55 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Of course Samuel was beautiful when they had sex. However at the moment he didn't push the subject. Micha knew the last time they had sex with him on top it hadn't gone well. Although it didn't bother him. He didn't find topping important. They would eventually work up to it.

Sitting there, he watched Samuel on the other end. Micha too wished Samuel was here or if he was even there. He laughed softly as Samuel responded. Micha knew there was no doubt Samuel knew how he looked. As he sat there, he couldn't help but touch himself. Micha smirked lightly as Samuel egged him on.

He shifted grabbing a few more bed pillows and put them at the end of the bed. Micha set his phone adjusting it so Samuel had full view of what he was doing. He reached down to grab the bottle of lube. Micha opened the bottle pouring some over his fingers then set it aside. He leaned back and pulled his legs up, spreading his legs. Micha reached down probing his opening coating it with the lube. He too wished Samuel was here. Micha hated the idea of prepping himself alone.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

He had never given much thought to the way he looked when they had sex. he supposed in Micha's eyes that he must look somewhat handsome or even sexy. But that was for Micha to decide. Samuel didn't their last time together any thought. If anything he just wanted to forget the scene he'd made and was embarrassed by the position he'd put Micha in. Eventually they might want to talk about it, but not now. It wasn't the right time and he didn't want to spoil anything. As they sat there watching one another, Samuel went on to tease the male. He relaxed as Micha laughed and smirked playfully.

He watched the male shift on his bed once more. From the new angle, Samuel was able to clearly see the males entire naked form. He quietly stroked himself as Micha grabbed a bottle of lube and drew up his legs. Again, he longed to be beside him. Instead of whining though he recalled the feeling of what it was like to finger the male. His smooth skin beneath his fingertips as he would gentle caress his thigh while nipping at his neck. Smirking to himself, he pulled away from his daydream just long enough to give the male his attention. "So, tell me...what do you like to think about when you masturbate?" he asked curiously.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:35 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • The idea of touching himself never excited him. However he wasn't alone in this. Even if Samuel wasn't "here", he was still here with him. Micha sat there probing his hole with his fingers. He took his time as he too watched Samuel. Micha tried to fantasize as well that Samuel was the one touching him not his own hand. He soon heard Samuel question him. Micha rolled his eyes slightly, "I don't usually masterbate…I'd rather be doing the real thing… And if I were to think about anything or anyone it'd be you… Only you." He responded as he teased Samuel as well.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Although the idea of getting off by himself wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, Samuel did his best to comfort Micha. He could tease him playfully and give him a nice view. But he wasn't sure how much it was doing for the male as he knew he preferred his physical touch. Watching the male, he enjoyed the sight of Micha thrusting his fingers inside him. He couldn't help teasing him again and smirked as the male rolled his eyes. "Be patient....Once you get your new place, I'll ******** you as much as you want." he said, his eyes hardly leaving the sight of Micha fingering himself. "So humor me....please? If I were there what would you want me to do?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • While he sat there, Micha soon pushed a finger inside himself. He felt the muscles tighten around his finger. Micha willed himself to relax as he felt his finger enter him slowly. He spread his legs wider as he watched Samuel. Micha whined slightly as Samuel teased him. He knew that this was all his idea, however ideas were not the same. Micha listened as Samuel teased him with a good time in the future.

He pushed his finger deep inside himself. Micha listened as Samuel teased him again. He sighed softly as he ran a hand toward his c**k. "Hmm, fine… Since you're so inclined I'll play along… How about if I was there in your office?..." Micha teased smiling at Samuel. His finger continued to finger his a** while he stroked his c**k. "Let's start with you pushing me against the wall and kissing me hard… After a little fondling each other we'd make our way to your desk… I'd push you into your chair and get on my knees before you… Hopefully you locked the door or someone is going to be getting a surprise." He teased as he entered another finger. Micha stroked his c**k in time to his fingers.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel was patient as the male took his time adjusting. He found the sight of him alluring, even as he whined. He smiled softly and continued to stroke his own c**k. He felt the member stirring in response to the even strokes along with Micha's lovely visuals. Samuel teased him again, curious if the male would play along. He didn't mind if he refused, after all it wasn't as though he could force him. Sitting there, he watched him play with himself a little longer before sighing and giving in. "Your room, my office. Either way works." he replied, smiling back at the male. Samuel listened as the male played out a little fantasy. It was easy enough to imagine. "When have I not locked the door when you come over?" he teased back, watching as the male inserted another finger. After staring a few moments, he turned his gaze back to the males face. "So we're made our marks, I've had my handful and the door is most certainly locked. Should I be removing my pants by now or what would you like me to do?" he asked, encouraging the male for more. This was his fantasy after all, he wanted to know what he desired from him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:56 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha couldn't help but give in. It wasn't as if he was going to be satisfied any other way. Not unless he actually went to see Samuel personally. He listened as Samuel teased him. Giving a little scenerio, he felt Samuel's eyes on him as he touched himself. Micha rolled his eyes as Samuel teased him. "You've never locked your door when I came to your office…" He replied as he moved his fingers inside his a**. Micha listened as Samuel went along. He smirked lightly as Samuel asked questions. "Oh, no. More certainly I would remove them for you… But only enough to reveal your c**k." Micha replied as he reached over to grab his d***o. "Should I demonstrate what I'd like to do to that c**k of yours?" He teased as he brought the tip of the d***o to his lips. It wasn't the same as the real thing but it would do.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

His offer still stands if the male wanted to come see him. After all, if he planned on getting a drink or sticking around until his shift ended it wasn't like he could turn away a paying customer. Still, he tried his best to comfort and tease him. Samuel couldn't help his staring gaze as the male continued to play with his a**. He laughed softly as Micha called him out on his words. "Okay, you got me there. But to be fair, I've never needed to lock the door since we never did anything...Plus, even if we did you always came to the club close closing." replied, childishly sticking out his tongue before continuing. Samuel didn't mind going along with the males little fantasy. In fact he encouraged it. He was curious to know what things Micha would want to do. It wasn't long before the male spoke again. He watched him smirk as he reached towards his d***o. "Mm, I don't see why not. But just know if you do a good enough job, I expect a repeat performance the next chance we meet." he teased back. Samuel watched as the male picked up the toy and brought it to his mouth. He couldn't help feeling a tad jealous as he knew just how good it felt to have those same lips wrapped around his c**k. His hand was okay, but barely so. He found that his memories and imagination were helping greatly as well as the visuals Micha providing for him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games