Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:45 pm
MDaylus
Happy 400.

Loki nodded when Tony proclaimed that he was going to run some tests on the metal he had given him. He should have known the man would want to play with it as soon as he could. Still he wanted to remain near Tony but understood there were better things to do with his time. "Alright, I think I'll return to the study. I know it will be harder to disturb me there." Loki stated before shifting on the couch to move and try and get up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Yay! cat_blaugh This would officially be my longest rp eever now!))

Tony grinned when he saw the acceptance in Loki’s eyes. Sometimes his reputation for impulsiveness and impatience worked in his favor. When Loki moved to try and get up, Tony shifted to help him, though he didn’t stand just yet. ”You sure? That chair in your study isn’t exactly…..pregnant friendly. You might be more comfortable here.” He pointed out, seeming to be perfectly ready to help Loki up if he wanted though.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:11 pm
MDaylus
Mine too :3

Loki was aware of Tony shifting behind him, probably to help him up. That was the problem with being pregnant, you couldn't move easily. Being pregnant with twins only made it much harder as his belly was much bigger. Though he couldn't say he knew what it was like to be pregnant with only one child. After all Sleepnir had been the size of two anyway. When Tony questioned his decision he frowned. It was true the chair wasn't exactly great in his condition and while he had the couch in the study it too was not the most comfortable. The ones here in the living area were much more so and that thought caused Loki to pause. "Maybe... but I don't want to disturb anyone." Loki stated. He knew he wouldn't be out-rightly disturbing them but his need for concentration might upend whatever things they were doing to be quiet around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki as the god paused to consider his words. Letting Loki think, he simply rubbed his mate’s back comfortingly, massaging at a few spots of tension. Loki’s concern had Tony tilting his head in confusion. “You aren’t disturbing anyone Loki.” he said slowly, looking around. The few people in the room were separated from them and showed no real interest in Loki or Tony, watching tv or absorbed in some other activity. And Tony doubted that would change between now and dinner. No one here had anything else to do, and those that weren’t in the room were busy with their own work or were starting to try and figure out this Thanos problem.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:44 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed as Tony started rubbing his back and massaging the sore spots. He felt like staying put and never moving if Tony continued. He gave a soft hum when Tony assured him that he wouldn't be disturbing. He looked up around the room after a moment seeing that the people in there were scattered and absorbed in quiet activity. "Alright, I think I'll stay here." Loki said softly. He didn't move though content to take the rubbing of his back and the ease of tension there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued his motions as Loki considered his words and spoke. Even a few minutes after he continued, knowing Loki was enjoying it. Eventually he had to pull away though. Kissing Loki’s cheek, he got up. “I’ll be in my lab if you need me.” He told the god. With a last small smile, he left, heading for his lab, mind racing. Time to get to work.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki was halfway back towards sleep when Tony finally stopped rubbing his back. When the man kissed his cheek he looked up blinking but nodded when the man said he would be in the lab. Loki watched him go and then seemed to slump in his chair. He could feel the distance again as he settled back onto the couch fully. He knew he should get to work on his mind like tony suggested but his own mind scared him right now which was one of the reason he had argued against stopping. He had known if he stopped he wouldn't want to delve back in despite needing to. He considered his options and decided perhaps he had done a bit of work today and could wait until tomorrow when the healer and Steve were there to help. So instead he watched the rest of the room and slowly let the noises of the other people and the movie suck him in, pretty soon he was dozing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony worked hard, running as many tests as possible on the metal, trying to melt and mold a small portion, even trying to attach a small bit of magic to it. It all seemed to work. The metal was workable, difficult for sure, but not undoable. And Thor had been right, the metal held magic well, even the small portion of weak magic Tony had to offer. He was still clumsy to using his magic, his practice with it had been cut off after Loki left. Once he felt he could do little more practical application with the metal, he began to go through the data he had saved on the staff Thanos wanted, trying to figure out how to locate it and wrestling with the math of what could possibly be very close to teleportation. Needless to say, he had little success by the time that JARVIS announced dinner. Grumbling to himself, he reluctantly left the lab, knowing someone would come looking for him if he didn’t. When he made it to the main floor, he passed through the living area and was surprised to find Loki seemingly asleep, or very close to it. Coming over, he slowly stepped around the couch. “Hey, Loki….Wake up.” He said gently, touching the god’s shoulder gently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki had dozed right on through everything even Thor entering the room before dinner time. The elder god hadn't been boisterous upon entering the room though still too much on his mind trying to figure out how he would locate the aether. He was however surprised to see Loki curled up on the couch near the window asleep, it caused Thor to pause and smile. When Tony entered the room Thor looked to him with a nod before moving to the dinning area. When Tony spoke to him and touched his shoulder Loki jerked awake startled not really knowing he had fallen asleep. He blinked up at Tony a confused expression on his face. "Hmmm?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony flinched as Loki jerked awake, but smiled all the same. “You fell asleep….it’s dinnertime.” He said gently, tucking some hair behind Loki’s ear. “I didn’t think you were going to go back to sleep.” He teased, helping Loki sit up fully and waiting for a moment there, knowing sleep might have made him dizzy or something.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki flushed in embarrassment when Tony told him that he had fallen asleep and that it was now dinner time. "I didn't mean to, I was quite comfortable." Loki stated softly as Tony helped him sit up. He sat there for a moment gaining his bearings. He wasn't dizzy per say but his balance was a bit off for a moment. When he thought himself settled he reached out to Tony asking the man to help him up knowing it would be easier that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

“No harm done Loki.” Tony assured the god. “It’s good that you’re getting a little rest.” Seeing Loki reach out to him, Tony smiled and slowly moved to help him up. Grabbing his arms, he brought the god to his feet and continued to hold him for a moment until he was sure the god was steady. “I hope you’re more hungry than tired now though.” He teased, placing a hand on the god’s back as he led him towards the dining room.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:21 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a small smile when tony assured him that there was no harm done by him sleeping and that the man was even glad for it. He was grateful that Tony readily helped him up knowing it would have taken much more effort without the man. He was even more grateful when Tony continued to hold onto him for a moment as Loki discovered one of his feet had fallen asleep. "Thank you." He thanked before Tony released him. The teasing about food had Loki sticking his tongue out at the man. "You know I am." Loki responded as he allowed Tony to lead him to the dinning room. The babies on a regular schedule of food demanded it at meal times now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself as Loki responded well to the teasing. Helping Loki into his chair, Tony ruffled Fenrir’s hair as he moved to his seat. Most of the mansion was already there, so Tony looked around with a smirk. “So we have some good news.” He announced, voice raised just enough to grab attention. “Loki has managed to regain his Allspeak for now….JARVIS doesn’t have to translate for him.” He said. There were murmurs of congratulations from all around the table, but Kalani was on her feet and over to hug Loki at the news.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki thanked Tony with a nod when the man finished helping him to his chair and couldn't help but smile as the genius turned to show affection to Fenrir. When Tony turned to the rest of the group however and announce that there was good news Loki looked confused. For a moment he questioned why Tony hadn't told him about this news in the first place. The announcement Tony made however made it clear and Loki mumbled thanks to the congratulations he received. He was surprised when Kalani rounded the table to hug him. He reached an arm up to pat hers feeling a bit awkward especially since he had made some nasty comments about her and Thor earlier.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games