Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:38 pm
shoki_de_nai
FogSage
shoki_de_nai
No one would ever hear from me again if I tried to drive to Affy's. I'd get lost, run out of money, or some other problem. And I need to stay here, I paid my own tuition out of my own pocket and I'm going to school. I'd really rather not stay at a police station...

You don't seem very concerned about having to spend the night on the streets. What if you get mugged, or raped? You shouldn't be so choosy about having a roof over your head, honestly. >>

I have a car roof over my head...though it's freezing in here....Bu honestly, the police will want to contact my mom, who will tell them I'm a horrible person but she didn't kick me out and I'm a liar. Who do you think they're going to believe?

They'll believe your mother, but if you ask them to come with you to your house and ask them to talk to your mother about what happened, I'm sure your mother will let you back in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:40 pm
Well excuse me for not having any friends here, and not wating to take a 5+ hour drive to another state, and not wanting to go to the police, and not being made of money and not wanting to try to go home when I won't be able to anyway and being scared and crying too hard to think. I'm sorry I asked for help.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:41 pm
Hotels and Motels in the area

This is the best I can do to help  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:44 pm
Crenn
Hotels and Motels in the area

This is the best I can do to help

Thank you Crenn.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:46 pm
shoki_de_nai
Well excuse me for not having any friends here, and not wating to take a 5+ hour drive to another state, and not wanting to go to the police, and not being made of money and not wanting to try to go home when I won't be able to anyway and being scared and crying too hard to think. I'm sorry I asked for help.

Well you gotta try something. We're just doing what we can to help. There's only so many things we can offer that doesn't include going home, and we'd rather see you go somewhere where you're warm and safe rather than sitting cold and scared in your car in front of Wal-Mart

My offer still stands, and will continue to stand, just as long as you don't plan on being a permanent resident. It's NOT hard to get here, and if you're willing, directions will help. Not saying you HAVE to come up here or anything, but if you need to, there's space  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:00 pm
Shoki, the same thing happened to me in 2004....only I didn't have the luxury of a car, I started to walk 12 mi to the nearest town where my boyfriend lived during a snowstorm. Fortunately, I have the luxury of good friends who caught wind of what happened and picked me up off of the side of the road and brought me the rest of the way....I actually haven't gone back to live with my parents since, but that night was one of the hardest I've ever had to go through. In terms of suggestions of what to do, I'm afraid I don't have any beyond what the others have said. However, I wanted to tell you that while tonight will pass ever-so-slowly, you will doubt yourself and your decisions, and you may feel lost, I promise that this period of time WILL eventually pass, and you'll be all the stronger for it. It could be that you'll have a revelation in the next few hours or days, and you will realize that your life is in motion, and it is time for you to move with it. You could go back to your mother, patch things up, or you could arrange a new living situation. But not all is lost, and you'll make it through. I offer words of support, and though there's little we at the AFG can physically do for you, we're all standing behind you 100%. Good luck, and try to keep us informed! heart  

Manda_Tifa

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:16 pm
Just to let you guys know, Shoki is currently driving to a motel in hope it's open and available. I hope it is for him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:20 am
shoki_de_nai
Well excuse us. We're trying to help you, give ideas, you keep shooting them down. You don't need to snap[ at us- we get frustrated to, and we 're just trying to help. Hoep your able to get into a hotel, but really, I'd swallow my pride.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:26 am
I'm sorry to hear that happened, Shoki. And I do wish you luck that you find a motel or such to stay in. I can't even begin to relate to how bad it must feel to be kicked out of your home like that. My mom practically begged me to not leave home for college >.< But anyway, good luck and everything, I'm sure it'll work out, just have faith in yourself and don't lose hope, 'kay?

And a very late response to everyone who responded to me. Thank you so much for your words, they really meant a lot to me and I will keep them in mind. I can't see a therapist right now because I do not have the money, but if the anti-depressants I'm going to be put on in the future don't work for me, then I will do all I can to get money saved up to go see one. While I hate the thought of being on the anti-depressants, I do know that if it'll help me even a little, it's worth a shot and the whole fact that I hate being on them so much in the first place I probably wont' get addicted (hopefully)

But again, thank you so much for your words, you don't know how good they were for me to here. So...Thanks. *hugs everyone who commented to her*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:36 am
Well, I might as well get this over with..

As some of you may know, I am not Mephi. I'm Cobra (A.K.A. Pantimime) standing in for him. Before you all have a fit and go nuts, let me explain myself first.

Mephi asked me to do this, because he's dying. His heart condition (which he's had since he was born) has flared up and he's been in and out of the hospital for months. There have been times that he's been strong enough to be here, and talk for a bit, but he has to really push himself to even get out of bed, because he's so weakened.

I don't even fully understand Mephi's reasons for having me stand in for him, but he said that it was to keep you all from worrying too much about him. He didn't tell me what I was to do if he actually died, but now I know that I can't keep pretending he's here.. especially if that happened. So.. There you have it.

*Cries* this sucks, my twin brother is dying and I have to tell all his friends that I've been lying to them for months. I'll understand if you all don't want to speak to me anymore, hell even I don't want to speak to me anymore.. but now you know and maybe my concience can get a little rest..

Meph!stopheles

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:41 am
*blinks repetitively in shock* Mephi's dying....??? crying

*hugs Pantamime* I know it's hard...it's hard for all of us...but don't shoot yourself down. It was his wish...you can't be blamed. Send him my best and let him know that we're thinking of him.... emo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:50 am
Manda_Tifa
*blinks repetitively in shock* Mephi's dying....??? crying

*hugs Pantamime* I know it's hard...it's hard for all of us...but don't shoot yourself down. It was his wish...you can't be blamed. Send him my best and let him know that we're thinking of him.... emo

Thanks Manda. And don't worry, I always let him know that you guys care and hope the best..

Meph!stopheles

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:11 am
As you already told me, I'm still shocked about his condition and really hope that he recovers instead of the opposite. I would hate to see him go  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:15 am
Af Mas
As you already told me, I'm still shocked about his condition and really hope that he recovers instead of the opposite. I would hate to see him go

Me too.. He's been a great brother, but I think after my accident he really just went on a downward spiral..then papa died.. and Nehh.. Everything's just been piling on and on, and I guess he just can't take anymore. I've been taking care of him as best I can, but even I can only do so much.. crying

Lady Cobra Smirk

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:43 am
So many bad things going on! gonk The last few pages have made me go a little misty...

Shoki: I'm not sure whether or not you'll get this, but I wish you the best of luck and hope whatever happens, you'll be safe. I really wish I could help you more, but all I can do is send positive energy in your direction and pray for your health and safety.

Shinigami: The sun will rise again. It's comforting to know that you're doing your best to seek help despite financial obstacles. If you ever need to talk, we're always here and I'm almost always on AIM.

Pantamime: You should not feel guilty for following your brother's wishes. I'm actually trying to do the same for a professor on campus who's a friend and has breast cancer. She didn't want any of the students on campus to know or worry about her condition (as far as I know, she's doing fine with chemo, but is not mentally ready for visitors), so when someone asks me where she is, I tell them she's taking a break. Unfortunately, one of the faculty members has been telling students that she has cancer and thus destroying what she wanted. Mephi is lucky to have a brother like you. Give him my best wishes and know that everyone is standing behind you two.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 398 399 400 401 402 403 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games