Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 pm
"hey" he growls looking at him "im happy shes with kaderot, just makes it easier to not tell her that ive imprinted on someone" he looks down and stuffs his hands in his pocket "you dont know how akward it was being in there" he sighs "well what are You doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 pm
kat slowly got out from under the bed and went over to kat and looked down at him "kade? you ok?"  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:49 pm
Bane looked away. "im..im trying to say good bye to echo" he said and stared at her and lizzy.. "and i dont want to leave lizzy alone" he said with tears in his eyes.

Kaderot pushed kat away as he heard some docters coming. "ok lets take care of the beast" one said as he came in. His head exploded as kaderots bullet went threw his head. He stood up and shot the other docters and the nurses. He turned toward kat and showed his fangs. His angry was in control..his darkness was lose and kat was the unlucky one to be so close. He kicked her out the window and jumped after her. He punched her in the gut before she landed and tossed her acrossed the ground into a tree. He roared.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:53 pm
kats head was bleeding and she was sore but she got back up and ran over to kade "please sweety calm down"  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:55 pm
Lizzy gets out of her arms and starts runnin

"No lizzy!" she stands and chases after her "stop, please" she felt tears start to form "lizzy, no! theres hunters in the woods, please stop"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 pm
Bane sees lizzy run and takes off after her in his wolf form. "lizzy stop" he barked after her.

Kaderot growled and back handed kat across the face. He sent her into the ground again and grinned. "you will die foolish vanpire" he said in a distorted voice. "once you are gone i will kill the stupid growths you had...i will be free of your weakness once and for all"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:06 pm
kat eyes were wide as she rubbed her cheek but she got back up "no...this isnt you kade! i know it isnt!" she screamed and him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 pm
Kaderot laughed and grabbed her by her waist, "i am the true kaderot..i will get rid of you..even though you are a pretty thing" he said and punched her in the chest and tossed her. As he tossed her he grabbed her shirt and ripped it off. He laughed again.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 pm
kat just got right back up her chest hurting and her cheek swollen but her eyes determined "you are not the real kades the one i fell in love with" she spat at him then she picked up some dirt and threw it in his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:25 pm
"ha ha..good..im gong to kill you anyways" he said and raised his hand to strike her down when sazabi punched him in the chest..not once but multi times. "stay back from her" he said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 pm
kat fell to her knees in pain holding her face with one hand and her chest with another "please sazabi dont hurt him.." she whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:24 am
Echo shifts to her wolf form and chases after lizzy "please lizzy" she whispered gaining up on her, she jumps in front of her and shifts back, "please lizzy, its not safe to be running around by yourself

Lizzy stops and looks at both of them before looking around "do you smell that?" she asked sniffing the air "smells like...smoke...."  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am
Bane shits into his human form and turns. He sees in the distance fire. "a forest fire..we got to get out of here..." he says then a shot rings out as a hunter shoots bane. It doesnt even hurt him, just surprises him. "what the hell" he grabs the hunter by the neck and shows his fangs.

Kaderot laughs at sazabi but doesnt see subzero come up behind him and grabbed him by the neck. "calm down my lord" subzero says as he squeezes kaderot's neck. Kaderot throws subzero off and kick sazabi away. "you can't stop me" he yells. Sazabi stands back up and points his hands. "im sorry.." he says and shoots flames at kaderot and surround him in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:36 am
(haha bane s**t him self XD XD XD)
kat looked at the flames in horror "NO!" she screamed and ran straight into the flames ignoreing the pain and hugged kade tightly  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:41 am
Another gunshot was heard and she sucks in a breath "bane, get lizzy and run" she whispered before collasping, she holds her side, blood pouring down, she cries out in pain, unable to shift forms  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games