Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 pm
UnHolyFudge
I got celebi from gamestop, so now i can get zorua in White(yes i am getting white)

Same here... something about that awkward fluff tells me... "No thank... I already got one perverted pokemon (palkia)"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:58 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
I got celebi from gamestop, so now i can get zorua in White(yes i am getting white)

Same here... something about that awkward fluff tells me... "No thank... I already got one perverted pokemon (palkia)"

Akward fluff?(palkia is a perverted pokemon, battle revolution clarifies that, a little too well.)  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:27 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Akward fluff?(palkia is a perverted pokemon, battle revolution clarifies that, a little too well.)

look at reshrim... the bottom and just for kicks and giggles its chest... both are questionable fluffs that may or may not be covering something >.>

Palkia... I don't need to explain him do I?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

look at reshrim... the bottom and just for kicks and giggles its chest... both are questionable fluffs that may or may not be covering something >.>

oh i thought you meant zorua, I honestly think Reisharm looks incomplet, like he was supposed to have 4 legs but they rushed and forgot to put the other halm on him/her/he-she/she-he/it.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 pm
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

oh i thought you meant zorua, I honestly think Reisharm looks incomplet, like he was supposed to have 4 legs but they rushed and forgot to put the other halm on him/her/he-she/she-he/it.

Same could be said about the third one to them... the gray Dragon/ice pokemon...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Same could be said about the third one to them... the gray Dragon/ice pokemon...

Yeah true.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:55 pm
I'm getting Black, because me and my brother have to get oposite games.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:59 pm
@ Liger: It's not at all bad! I plan my teams the same way~
For example, I'm going to be training an Eevee soon so it can become an Umbreon. It has a Bold nature, going to have 252 HP EVs, and 129 in both Defense and Special Defense. It has perfect IVs, and is going to know Wish, Baton Pass, Mean Look, and Toxic~ It's item is gonna be Leftovers~  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:01 pm
oh, i get off for a moment and komi logs on, shes watching me. O.o  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 pm
wild wulfie of the forest
@ Liger: It's not at all bad! I plan my teams the same way~
For example, I'm going to be training an Eevee soon so it can become an Umbreon. It has a Bold nature, going to have 252 HP EVs, and 129 in both Defense and Special Defense. It has perfect IVs, and is going to know Wish, Baton Pass, Mean Look, and Toxic~ It's item is gonna be Leftovers~

I mean for black and white... but alright... Nice to know that I'm alone... xD

I'm gonna soft reset till I get an Adamant Tepig... I'm that bad about it sweatdrop

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 pm
random question, can your starter be shiney when you get it at the begining of the game, or do you have to breed till you get a shiney form of it?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:41 pm
UnHolyFudge
random question, can your starter be shiney when you get it at the begining of the game, or do you have to breed till you get a shiney form of it?

Yes, but VERY rare...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
UnHolyFudge

Yes, but VERY rare...

ok just curious as i was wondering how you get a shiney form of the starter(i'm getting oshawatt, can't stand the grass type starter, looks ugly imo)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm
I hate the English names. Thank god gor Nicknames biggrin

Oshawatt -says with venom- Named Miju!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
I hate the English names. Thank god gor Nicknames biggrin

Oshawatt -says with venom- Named Miju!

That actually sounds better.(granted anything sounds better than oshawatt)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games